Happy with you.

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hey guys! thanks for the comments! sorry for the late update. here's a little fluff for you. :)

“Thank you, Tiffany.”

“Ehem ehem!” A voice clearing his throat was heard and disturbed the two people on the bed. “Are you guys done?”

They both turned their heads to the door and saw Yul and Jessica standing in front of it, smirking at them.

“You’re moving up the drama upstairs, Taeng? And here I thought you were lying sick on bed.”Yul teased Taeng.

“Shut up, Yul!”Taeng threw a pillow at Yul but he moved away in time and it landed on the person behind him.

“Aren’t you too old for pillow fights, Tae?”A deep voice was heard. Yul and Jessica moved out of the way to let Mr. Kim into Taeng’s room. Tiffany stood up from the bed straight away and bowed at Taeng’s parents. On the other hand, Taeng didn’t let go of Tiffany’s hand and was very calm.

“Are you feeling better, dear?”Mrs. Kim voice sounded concerned. Taeng just nodded at the woman.

“Of course he’s all better, Auntie. His remedy is right in front of him.”Yul teased them again. Tiffany was blushing madly and desperately wanted to hide her face from them.

“Oh, Tiffany is here. You’re here to take care of him, I assume?”His father asked Tiffany. Tiffany nodded her head sheepishly. Taeng was grinning widely when he saw Tiffany nodded.

“I’m glad, Tiffany’s here. Robert told us you were down with fever for days now.”Said Mrs. Kim.

“Why didn’t you tell us you were sick, Tae?”Mr. Kim spoke again.

“You were on a business trip, I didn’t want to bother you.”

“Nonsense, Tae. We rushed back home when we heard about it.”

“I’m fine now, Dad. Don’t worry.”

“We’ll go to a hospital first thing in the morning.”Taeng’s father said.

“But dad, I’m..”

“I won’t take no for an answer.”Taeng’s father said sternly and walked out of the room. Mrs. Kim smiles gently at them before following her husband out.

Taeng groaned frustratingly and fell back on his bed, but he forgot he was holding Tiffany’s hand and caused her to fall on top of him. Yuri and Jessica snickered at the sight.

“We’re still here, lovebirds.”Said Jessica.

“Yeah, can’t you wait until we leave first?”Yul joined the teasing.

On the hand, the two people on the bed didn’t hear a thing their friends were saying as they were too absorbed in each other eyes. Taeng was staring deep into her eyes and studying Tiffany’s face before his eyes landed on her lips. He gulped.

“Tiffany? We’re leaving. Are you coming?”Yul said to Tiffany who was still on top of Taeng. Yul and Jessica wanted to head home because Taeng’s parents were already at home so Taeng won’t be alone.

Tiffany snapped out from her thoughts, and stood up immediately. She was blushing madly and was embarrassed by the position they were in earlier. She cleared before she spoke.

“Ermm. Yeah. Wait for me.”She was taking a step towards the door when she felt a grip on her wrist.

“Stay please.”Said Taeng.

“Taeng, she can’t stay. Your parents are here.”Yul said to Taeng. Yul knows Taeng’s father is very conservative about this kind of thing.

“She stayed here before. My parents won’t mind.”He signalled towards his friends to leave the room.

Although Yul and Jessica wanted to ask about it, they shrugged it off for now. They were sleepy, and wanted to go home. Since Taeng didn’t want Tiffany to leave, they decided to let her stay with him and left Taeng’s room.

After his friends left, Tiffany was quiet and standing far away from him. She was looking down at her feet again.

“Why are you there? Sit here.”He tapped an empty space on the bed. He was still weak and the fever was getting to him that he can’t even get out of the bed. Tiffany didn’t answer him and kept on standing still.

“Are you mad?”Taeng asked her.

“What?”She looked at Taeng.

“Are you mad that I made you stay?”

“No. It’s just that, I don’t know why I’m here.”

“You’re here because I wanted you to stay.”

“Why? It feels weird to be here.”

“You want to go home? I’ll send you home.”Taeng got up from his bed but was stopped by Tiffany in an instant. Taeng grinned widely without Tiffany knowing. His plan to make her stay close to him worked. Tiffany was assisting him back to his bed and fixed the duvet around him.

“Don’t get up. You’re still sick.”

“I’m feeling a lot better now though.”Said Taeng playfully.

Tiffany didn’t answer him again.

“You don’t want to know why?”

Tiffany shook her head. Taeng was disappointed; he was going to tell her that he was feeling better because of her.

“Why are you so quiet?”Taeng said frustratingly. He hates it when Tiffany ignores him like this and refuses to talk. “Are you okay?”

Tiffany nodded her head.

“Please talk, Tiffany. You don’t like being here with me?”Taeng pleaded her. He saw Tiffany shaking her head. “Is that a no, or a yes?”

“It’s not that.”Tiffany finally spoke. “I was embarrassed.”Tiffany’s face turned red again.

“Of what?”

“Earlier, when I fell on top of you, Yuri and Jessica saw it.”Tiffany blushed sheepishly.

“That was what you’re embarrassed about?”Taeng chuckled to himself. “Hey, that’s nothing. Don’t worry; I walked in on them in more awkward positions than we were.”

“But still..”

“Tiffany, stop thinking about them and start taking care of me.”Taeng interrupted her.

“What?”Said Tiffany confusingly.

“Take care of me, that’s why you are here right? So do your job.”He commanded jokingly.

“Why are you so bossy? Haish. What do you want? Are you cold? I’ll get some extra blankets.”

“No. I’m not cold anymore.”

“Go to sleep then.”

“I’m not sleepy yet.”

“Just close your eyes.”Tiffany suggested.

“But I want to look at you.”Taeng whined childishly.

Tiffany blushed instantly. She looked away from him.

Taeng smirked at her reaction. It was too cute for him. He thought for a while before speaking again. “Sing for me.”

“Huh?”Tiffany was baffled by the request.

“Sing a song for me. It’ll help me to fall asleep. Please?”Taeng showed his best puppy eyes look to Tiffany. When Tiffany saw it, she couldn’t refuse and cleared before opening . “Don’t laugh, okay.” She saw him nodded and started to sing.

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and over again
Taeng had his jaw dropped when he heard Tiffany’s soothing voice. It was like an angel was singing to him, his angel. He noticed Tiffany’s flushed face as she was singing and thought that an embarrassed Tiffany was cute.

Tiffany glanced at Taeng for a moment, looking for assurance that she was doing okay. She never did this before. Singing for someone, it’s a first time for her and it was harder to do it with those intense stares from Taeng.

“Why did you stop?”Taeng asked.

Tiffany’s face was flushed. “I’m.. Can you stop staring at me?”She stuttered.

Taeng chuckled. “What? Why?”

“Why do you like to stare so much?”She asked him.

“Why can’t I? It’s hard not to stare at someone as beautiful like you.” He said sincerely while moving his face closer to her.

Tiffany felt uncomfortable with the barely distance between them and avoided his stares. “Stop doing that.”

“Do what? Aish, Tiffany. I’m just looking at your eyes.”He backed off from her. “Fine, if it’ll make you any better, I won’t look at you. Just continue singing please.”

Tiffany saw Taeng moved back to his previous position and he was staring at the ceiling keeping to his words.

“Go on, then.”Taeng urged her to sing again.

Tiffany opened to sing again. She wasn’t looking at Taeng at all while she was singing and focused on finishing the song as fast as she could.

However, Taeng did steal a few glances towards her throughout the song. It was hard for him not to when he was so mesmerized by her voice and was drawn to stare at her expression again. He could see that Tiffany was so into the song. He continued on gawking at her as he felt his eyelids getting heavier.

Just as Tiffany finished singing, she heard a soft snore from Taeng and saw him already fallen asleep. She chuckled at the sight of Taeng’s sleeping and tucked him in carefully. She eyed the sleeping Taeng and watched his steady breathing. She felt compelled by his cute sleeping face; she leaned down and pecked Taeng’s cheeks. After the quick pec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter