Meet Tiffany Hwang

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeng woke up early the next day. He decided to go to school today as he didn’t want to upset his father. He went downstairs and sees his father and his wife at the huge table. They were waiting for him to eat breakfast together.

“Good morning, Tae.” the lady at the table greeted him with a warm smile.

“Morning.” He answers without looking at her. He sits and begins to devour his breakfast as fast as he can. He didn’t like the awkward mood at the table at all. After he finishes his breakfast, he excuses himself and started to head for the front door. His father reminded him of the meeting he has to attend after school, he nodded and went his way.

“See, he stills the same, honey.” His father voiced out.

“What do you mean? He answers me now.” The woman smiled at her husband.

“Aish, after 2 years, you’re satisfied if he just answers you?”

“Of course, honey. At least he no longer gives me the cold shoulders.”

“You’re weird. When he gave you the cold shoulders for the first couple of months we’re married, you come to me crying your eyes out.”

“That’s the past, hon. I think get him now.”

“I’m his own father, and I still don’t get him.”

 

He arrived at his class and his friends greeted him.

“Dude, did you hear the rumours?” Yul started to talk to him.

“No, but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna know about it soon.”

“You bet. So, the rumour is that there will be a new student for our class. It’s a girl, dude.” Jessica, who is sitting besides Yul, pinched his arm. “That hurts, Sica.” Yul pouted.

“So? What’s with it?”

“Don’t you know it has been long since there’s a new student at our school? I mean, I’m getting bored looking at the same faces and figures at this school.” He earned another pinch from his girlfriend.

“I guess you’re right. Though, I’ll doubt it’ll make any difference for YOU, right Yul?” Taeng emphasized to Yul, trying to help his friend.

“Heh, you’re right. I love my baby here too much.” Yul started to coax his girlfriend. Just right on cue, their teacher comes in the room followed by a girl with a long brunette hair. Everyone in the room turns their head and stared at the girl. Some of the girls are already gossiping about the new student while the boys are still gazing at her.

“Settle down, girls.” The students finally stop their gossiping, now paying attention to the front. “We have a new student today. She just moved from Busan and I hope all of you will help her get familiar with the school.” Mrs. Hennessey, their English teacher announced.

“Anyounghaseyo, my name is Tiffany Hwang. I hope we can all be friends, and please take care of me.” She bowed at the students and smiles at them revealing her eye smiles that never failed to capture people’s heart before. Now, all the male students are spazzing about the girl including Yul, which earns him another pinch from Jessica. All but one, Kim Taeng. He stared at the girl, not because he was mesmerized, but because she seems familiar to him. He noticed it when the girl’s eyes widened when her gaze landed on him.

“Alright, Tiffany. If you could take a seat next to Mr. Kim, I mean at the only table that is vacant, we can start our lessons right away.” Mrs. Hennessey chimed. She was excited to start her lessons as they’ll be studying about the novel by Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet.

Tiffany bowed at her teacher and made way to the empty seat which coincidently at near Taeng’s table. So, now Tiffany is sitting on Taeng’s le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter