Wrecked

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeng took a deep breath. “It was me. I told Garette.”

“What?!”she was so shocked that her reflects was faster, she slapped him hard on his right cheek. Again.

“Listen..”Taeng was trying to explain but Tiffany interrupted him. His cheek was stinging in pain.

“How could you do that? You said you won’t tell anyone about it. I trusted you!”she shouted at him.

“It was for the best, Tiffany.”

“What? Me losing my only job that could support me? You’re doing this on purpose, Taeng. Is it for revenge?”asked Tiffany furiously. “I guess I thought wrong of you.” Her tears can burst out any time now. “I can’t do this right now.”she said and walked away.

Taeng watched Tiffany holding her tears back. He knows Tiffany won’t cry in front of him. He walked in front of her, forcing her to stop walking.

“You should really let me explain.”he said sternly. Tiffany ignored him and tried to walk around him. Taeng held her back again, he stared at her glistening eyes and felt his heart tugged at the sight of it. He threw his arms around her, hugged her tightly and rubbed his hand up and down her back. But Tiffany still hasn’t drop a tear at all. Her hands were at her sides, not returning the hug.

“Come with me, please.”he asked her, gently. “I told you, I’m gonna fix this.”he whispered to her.

She stayed quiet in his arms. Having no respond from the girl, he released his embrace and led her to his car. After settling in, Taeng drove off to a destination.

 

Tiffany wasn’t really mad at Taeng fully, she knew that she’s going to lose that job anytime. But she was disappointed that Taeng would do this to her. She felt betrayed, and all her trust towards him is wavering. He could at least warn her about it, so that she won’t feel this betrayed.

“Tiffany.” Taeng called her. He has been trying to talk to her, but Tiffany won’t respond to any of his words and just keep her head down.

“I’m sorry you lost your job.”

“You don’t look sorry at all.”she replied glumly, finally looking up.

He sighed. “I didn’t do it on purpose. I have my reasons, Tiffany.”

“Can you just send me home?”she pleaded not wanting to hear it anymore from him.

“No.”he answered coldly.

“Fine.”she stood up and tried to leave on her own. Taeng immediately grabbed her hand before she could take a step.

“Tae! You’re here.” They were interrupted by a voice. A woman came up to them and hugged Taeng tightly. She also gave Taeng a kiss on his cheek. Taeng returned the hug with one of his hand only, as he is still holding onto Tiffany.

“Noona,” he smiled at the woman.

“I missed you, Tae. You haven’t come here, for a long time.”

“I know, Noona. I’ve been busy.”

“Oh, your dad still troubles you with work?”

“Yeah. He can’t really wait until I finished school.”

“I think he’s training you.”she chuckled. Finally, her eyes went to the girl beside Taeng and their connected hands.

“Who is this, Tae?”

“Oh, this is Tiffany, my friend.”he released her hand from his.

“Hi, Tiffany. I’m Kim Boa.”Boa hold out her hand.

“Nice to meet you, Kim Boa-sshi.”not wanting to be rude, Tiffany returned the gesture and smiled at her.

“Woah, she is really pretty. You’ve got good eyes, Tae.”she teased them. Tiffany instantly blushed. “And please call me unnie from now on, since you’re ‘friends’ with Tae.”emphasizing the word ‘friends’.

“Noona..”Taeng whined. Tiffany was surprised that he got that kind of aegyo in him.

“Aishh, stop whining. You haven’t eaten yet, right? I’ll personally make your food.”she looked at both of them.

“Thank you, Noona.”he smiled at her thankfully. Boa left to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter