Missing You Like Crazy

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hey guys. sorry for the late update. I've been preoccupied with a lot of things right now. anyway, enjoy the update!

welcome readers and new subcribers! :)

 

Yul was in the café, waiting for Tiffany. He sat at a table near the doorway, facing the counter so that he can keep an eye on her. ‘Gosh, I feel like a stalker.’

It was exactly three days after Taeng left the country for work and leaving his girlfriend for him to babysit. Well, it’s not exactly babysitting, since Yul didn’t remember being glared at by a baby before.

He got to admit, it was suffocating for him too, to be stalking his bestfriend’s girlfriend like this but he has no choice since she is his responsibility as in now. He would do it for Taeng, because he understands his friend’s position right now.

 “Where are you going, Tiffany?” Yul asked when he saw Tiffany took off her apron and set it on the counter before grabbing her purse.

“I’m going to meet my friend.” She replied nonchalantly.

“Who?”

“Someone I used to know.”

“I’ll come with you.”

Here it goes again, the routine that they’ll repeat every day where Tiffany would refuse the ride but then ended up going anyway. But this time, she can’t let him tag along. It’ll be risky.

“No.” Tiffany replied immediately. “I can go by myself.”

Yul raised his eyebrow. “Who is it?”

“I told you, it’s my old friend.”

“What’s her name?” Yul asked quickly, assuming that Tiffany’s friend was a girl.

“It’s Yoomi.” She didn’t know why that name came up.

“Yoomi?”

“Yes.” Tiffany answered looking pretty annoyed. “Anything else?”

“Where are you meeting her?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Look, why do you want to know? Stop breathing down my neck and just let me be.”

“I can’t, Tiffany. Taeng asked me to look after you.”

“I’m just meeting one of my friends. Why do you have to be so annoying?”

Yul sighed. “Fine. But you’ll have to let me at least give you a ride there.”

Tiffany crossed her arm, acting out. “Alright, but you can’t come in. Just drop me off there and be gone.”

“How you’re going to get home?”

“She’ll send me home.”

Yul nodded her head understandingly. “Get in.” He decided that nothing could go wrong right? It’s better if he gives space to her right now before she’s thinking going alone behind his back.

Tiffany stepped into Yul’s car and told her the direction to her destination. When they’ve arrived, she exited the car right away. “Thanks for the ride.” She said. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Be careful, and call me if you need anything.”

Tiffany nodded her head and walked into the Coffee House. She turned back to make sure that Yul had left before looking around the café for the person she’s meeting here.

After seeing the familiar face, she went to the table and took a seat.

“How the hell did you get my number?”

“I have my sources.”

Tiffany scoffed. “What do you want now?”

“I thought I told you that I don’t like it when you’re giving me attitude.” The person lifted his head and revealed the smirk that Tiffany hates so much.

“How do you suppose I act then?”

“Why don’t you act like how you were back when we were together?”

“We are no longer together. And that thing was the most regretful thing I’ve ever done.”

Siwon laughed amusedly. “They were sweet memories for me.”

Tiffany gritted her teeth, thinking back to her past. “Can we cut to the chase?”

“Fany Fany. Always right to the business.” Siwon said. “Funny though, you haven’t done what I asked you to do.”

Tiffany’s eyes widened in shock. “I haven’t had the chance yet.”

“What do you mean?”

Tiffany gulped down her saliva nervously. “Taeng’s not in town.”

“Where is he?”

“Out.”

Siwon smiled evilly, getting ideas in his wicked mind. “So you mean he’s not here? You’re alone now?”

“I’m not a..alone.” She stuttered her sentences, that thought suddenly scares her.

“This changes things, Tiffany.” Siwon’s hand crept up her thighs under the table.

“Get your hands off me.”

“And what would you do about it?”

“I’ll kill you.”

Siwon lifted his hand and put it to his chest. “Kill me? Can you?” He paused to laugh hard. “You can’t even look at me straight in my eyes, let alone kill me.”

“I can.” Tiffany tried to look into his dark eyes to prove him wrong. But once they’ve met, she looked away immediately because of the haunting images.

Ever since Siwon showed up again in the café, she’s been having nightmares again and they were worst than before because she didn’t have her comforter, her personal nightmare chaser.

“You’re really making this much more fun for me.” Siwon said and reached over the table to touch Tiffany’s lips. “Your lips are addicting, I still can’t forget their taste.”

Tiffany withdrew from the touch. “Stop.” She spoke softly, afraid that it’ll provoke the violent side of Siwon.

“Why? Let’s just have one kiss for the sake of our memories.” Siwon held down Tiffany’s wrists on the table and leaned in, aiming for her lips. From the eyes of the other customers in the Coffee House, it look like a normal couple showing their affection, but for one pair of eyes it definitely looked like anything but an act of affection.

 

“What’s up, Taeng?” Yul answered his phone, while turning down the volume in his car.

“Hey, Yul. Is Tiffany with you?”

“She was.”

“What do you mean?”

“Oh, I dropped her off at a Coffee House. Why Taeng?”

“She’s not answering my calls.”

“Really? Oh, maybe she’s too absorbed in her conversations.”

“With who? The girls?”

“No. She said it was her old friend.”

Taeng gave a relieve sigh.

Yul chuckled hearing his friend weariness. “Chill, Taeng.”

“I can’t.” Taeng groaned. “It’s killing me when I can’t reach her.”

“Relax, she’s fine. Just a bit moody though.”

“Oh, why?”

“I don’t know. Maybe she’s starting to feel annoyed by my constant presence.”

Taeng chortled amusingly. “If she’s annoyed with you, then you’re doing a good job, Yul.”

“Haha. Funny.” Yul mocked. “You didn’t see the glare she was giving me earlier. It was worse than Jessica’s.”

“That’s because you’re used to Jessica’s glare. Tiffany’s won’t work with me. It just makes me want to throw her on a bed and kiss her till she is out of breath.”

“Yahh! That’s way too rated.”

“What?” Taeng said innocently. “I just missed her too much.”

Yul laughed. “It has only been a couple of days.”

“3 days and counting.” Taeng sighed heavily.

“Don’t worry, Taeng. It’s not that long.”

Taeng snorted. “Wanna change places?”

“Nope.” Yul replied. “Can’t stay away from My Sica.”

“You make me want to kill you right now.”

“I’ll be waiting with open arms.”

Taeng laughed amusingly hearing Yul’s answer. “Tell her I’ll call her back. You are going to send her home right?”

“I offered, but she said her friend would drop her off.”

“Yoomi huh?” Taeng said the name that was unfamiliar to him.

“Yes.”

“Am I going overboard with you watching over her stuff?”

Yul chuckled. “Just a lil bit. But don’t worry, I understand.”

“I think I’m going to get punished by her when I come back.”

“You bet.” He agreed. “Just finish your work already and get your here.”

“I will. Bye Yul. And thanks for everything.”

“No problem. Bye Taeng.”

Yul hung up the phone and put it back on the dashboard. He pulled over and took back his phone. He dialed up a number and put it back to his ear.

“Hey baby.”

“Seobang~~”

“Miss me?”

“Damn much.”

“I miss you too.”

“When are you coming home?”

“Home? My home or yours?”

“Ours.”  Jessica said sweetly. It was odd for Yul to hear sweet things from his girlfriend.

Yul smiled adoringly. “We don’t have a house yet, Sica.”

“I know. But don’t you think it sounds right? Our house.” Jessica giggled.

“Yes it is.” Yul agreed with his soon-to-be wife.

“Where are you?”

“Oh, I just dropped off Tiffany. She went to see her friend.”

“Friend? Who?”

“Urmm, Yoomi?”

“Who’s Yoomi?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter