Stalker 101

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hi guys, it's been a long time. remember about my broken laptop. yeah, I lost all of my written chapters. so I've had to write a new one. T-T.

And I have some doubts whether to post it , since AFF has been expriencing some problems. I'm afraid my chapters will dissapear. :(

This is the newly written chapter btw, and it has some changes in it. You can say it got improved. Hope it's better though.

Updates may come from me regularly from now on. Not sure yet how long it'll take though. Please keep on reading.

and I might say, starting from now, there'll be a lot more drama. heee. :)

Without further ado, I present to you the next chapter. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Loud snores can be heard from the wide office that belonged to none other than the heir of the Kim Enterprise. It wasn’t anything new that the heir would fall asleep in his office, in front of his computer because of exhaustion. A familiar ringtone waked the boy as he reached around for his ringing phone.

“Hello?” A voice was heard from the other line. But he didn’t say a word since he was still half asleep.

“…”

“Am I talking to myself?”

“…”

“Taeng! Are you there?” Yul raised his voice, attempting to wake his best friend from his slumber.

“What do you want?” Taeng answered groggily into the phone. He fell asleep on his desk again after picking up the phone.

“Dude, is Tiffany with you right now?”

Taeng immediately straightened up his back and sat upright properly when he heard his girlfriend’s name. “What? No. I’m at the office.”

“Oh, really?” Yul said nervously. “Why aren’t you at home yet? It’s really late.”

Taeng ignored Yul’s concern tone, getting straight to what matters to him. “What’s with Tiffany?”

“Erm...”Yul hesitated. “You see, I’m at the café right now. But she’s not here.”

“What? Did you try calling her?”

“Of course. Hey, don’t worry about it. I’ll find her.”

“You called me asking where she was. How am I supposed not to worry?”

“I thought she’s with you since I did come a little late.”

Taeng stood up from his seat and took his keys, heading out of his office. “I told you to be punctual.”He snapped at his friend. “I’m coming over.”

“No, Taeng. She’s fine, maybe she went home with her friend.”

“Then why isn’t she picking up her phone?”

“She fell asleep?” Yul said hesitatingly.

Taeng grunted.“Just wait for me there.”

“Hey, what is the use of you coming? I’m already here, and there’s no Tiffany.”

Taeng thought momentarily. “I’ll look for her at her house. You just keep on looking for her around the café. Call me if she shows up.” Taeng said sternly, already on his way to his car.

“Fine. Drive safely, Taeng.” Yul relented at last since he knew Taeng is always stubborn and his friend would always act rashly in time like this especially if it involves Tiffany.

Taeng hung up and rushed to his parked car. He drove out of the parking in a hurry with millions of thoughts running through his mind.

 

Shortly after Taeng left his office, he arrived in front of Tiffany’s building and immediately climbed up the stairs to Tiffany’s apartment. He rang the doorbell a couple of times but there wasn’t any answer. Taeng was dead worried right now since he didn’t know the whereabouts of his beloved girlfriend. His heart was beating madly and he started to feel anxious, just like when he couldn’t find her when she went missing a couple months ago during his boxing match. Of course in times like this, he was already thinking of reporting her missing to the police and thought of the worst that could happen to her.

An idea came up as Taeng slapped his own forehead for his stupidity. He remembered that he already made a copy of Tiffany’s house key a couple of days ago – secretly.

‘Aish, if I use this, I’ll be her officially creepy stalker.’

Taeng made the duplicate key so that he can come over to Tiffany’s house anytime he wants. That way Tiffany wouldn’t have the hassle to wake up in the middle of the night to let him in. He thought that it would be a thoughtful thing to do, but now, it just made him look bad. Taeng was having a debate with himself over what was the right to do. Finally, after a couple of minutes wasted, he decided that it was necessary and this was an emergency. He took out the key and unlocked Tiffany’s front door cautiously while keeping eyes on his sides, looking out for any onlookers. He might get mistaken as a burglar if he was caught.

Taeng was inside Tiffany’s house passing through her living room, and went straight to Tiffany’s room. He noticed that the lights were still switched on, and this caused him to be more suspicious. When he reached Tiffany’s room, he saw his girlfriend was on her bed, safely and peacefully tucked in. He finally exhaled in relief, since he was on a brink of the edge half an hour ago.

Taeng walked towards the sleeping figure and he gazed at the peaceful state Tiffany was in.

‘Why do you always make me worry?’ Taeng whispered to his sleeping girlfriend.

 He really wanted to wake her up and give her a good scold but after seeing the sleeping face of his dear girlfriend, his anger went away. Instead, he leaned down and pecked Tiffany’s forehead lovingly before he pulled out his phone and walked out of her room quietly. He dialed up a number and put his phone near his ear, taking a seat on Tiffany’s couch in the living room.

“Yul, call off the search party. I found her.”

“Really? Where did you find her?”

“She’s at her house. I checked up on her.”

“Fuhh.”Yul exhaled in relieve. “Can you ask her why the hell did she ignore my calls?” Yul said heatedly.

“She’s sleeping right now. But don’t you worry, I’ll tell her tomorrow.”

“Wait, she’s sleeping? But how did you get in?”

Taeng froze. “Err, I..”

“Did you break in?”

“What?! No.”

“So you’re telling me that Tiffany’s front door is still intact?”

“Yahh! I’m not a stuntman, do you think I could break down the door?”

“Well, in the state that you were just now, panicking, you could probably move a mountain.”

“Shut up.”

“I’m serious, Taeng. You reacted badly when I called you.”

“I can’t help it, Yul. She made me worry.”

“I know. But can you lay off a bit of your over protectiveness?”

“You’re the same with Jessica.”

“Yes, but I’m more rational than you are.”

“Can you shut up already?” Taeng was annoyed, even though he knows Yul was right.

Yul chuckled. “Alright. So, I guess you’re going home now?”

“Nah. I think I’ll just crash here. It’s too late and I’m too tired to drive home.”

Yul scoffed at his friend lame excuses. “Come on, Taeng. Just say that you want to cuddle with Tiffany.”

Taeng coughed out when he heard Yul’s statement.

“What? No. I’m going to sleep on the couch.”

“So you’re saying that you’re not going to sneak into her room later on and get comfy with the y Tiffany.”

“Of cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter