Love and Hate

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Sorry for the late update. Had a busy week. And I'm exhausted. here's a another cheesy chapter? I don't know.

 

“What the hell?!”

Tiffany’s face was blushing red as she was caught by her friends in a hot moment with Taeng. She did the first thing that crossed her mind which was pushing Taeng off her body. However her effort failed when his boyfriend resisted her push, instead, he leaned down and gave her lips another fervent kiss.

“Get a room, Taeng.” Jessica said, looking very annoyed.

“No.” Sunny interjected. “Carry on, and don’t mind us.” She grinned widely.

“Wouldn’t mind if I do.” Taeng said after he pulled up from the kiss and was going to plant another one when he felt a pain in his stomach. “AUWWW!” He straightened up from hovering over his girlfriend and rubbed the spot where he was previously pinched by her.

After successfully getting Taeng off from her, she immediately sat up, hide her burning face and ran upstairs to hide in the room she would be sharing with Jessica.

Seeing the embarrassed Tiffany running upstairs, the rest of the people left in the living room burst into laughter, including her own boyfriend.

“That was epic.” Dennis said.

“Thank you!” Taeng gave out a naughty smirk.

“That is something different. I never thought you’ll be caught instead of the usual can’t-keep-their-hands-off-each-other couple, Yul and Jessica.”

“Yah! Why did we get dragged into this?” Jessica protested.

“It’s true. You can’t keep your hands off each other.”

“Neither are you.” Jessica said while pointing at her two friends. “Need I remind you what we caught you doing in that very van, last summer?”

“YAH!” Sunny yelled, alarmingly. “You promised not to ever mention that.”

“Well, keep your mouth shut about us.”

“Fine.” Sunny crossed her arms and pouted, while Dennis was calming her down at her side.

 

 

A knock was heard on the door before it creaked open slowly.

“Hey.” Taeng’s voice was heard. He walked slowly, approaching the bed where laid a figure buried under the comforter, keeping her face hidden under a pillow.

Taeng didn’t get a response from the figure, prompting him to move closer to her. He sat on the bed and crawled his way to the person who still remained unmoved. “I know you’re not sleeping, Fany.”

“Go away.”

Taeng chuckled hearing the husky voice that was muffled by the pillow. “Thank god, she’s alive.” He joked, trying to cheer his girlfriend up.  He pulled down the comforter, hoping to see his girlfriend’s face but she was still hidden under the pillow. He put his hands on the pillow to pull it down, but his girlfriend resisted, strongly.

“You won’t be if you keep on bugging me.” She threatened, struggling with the pillow.

Taeng held his laugh inside with her threat. “Let me at least see your face before dying, darling?”

Tiffany smacked his face with the pillow for teasing her before burying her face again in them.

“Ouch, Fany. Not the face, please. I make a living with this face.” Taeng grunted, feeling his cheeks burned from the impact.

“No, you don’t.” Tiffany’s voice was heard, muffled against the pillow.

“Yes, I do. You should be grateful that you have a very handsome boyfriend, Fany. What other girls would do to have me.”

Tiffany was going to smack his face again but Taeng caught her hands and pulled her to sit up instead.

“Let go of me.”

“Never.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes.“Stop it, Taeng.”

“Put down the pillow first.”

“No!” She protested, still hiding behind the pillow.

“Baby, please. Let me see my pretty girlfriend?” Taeng pleaded with his cute voice.

Tiffany finally put the pillow down and revealed her still heated face.

“What’s wrong with you? Are you sick?” Taeng’s playfulness disappeared instantly when he saw his girlfriend’s face. He thought that she was sick since her face was really red right now.

Tiffany shook her head.

Taeng put the back of his hand on her forehead to feel her temperature. He creased his eyebrows together. “You’re a bit hot.”

“I’m fine, Taeng.” Tiffany said.

“Then why is your face all red?”

Tiffany bit her lips and looked down at her hands.

“Fany?”

“I’ve been humiliated.”

“What?” Taeng was surprised. “When?”

“Earlier.”

Taeng broke into a laugh hearing that. “Fany-ah, that was so long ago, why are you still hung up about that?” He paused. “I bet they all have forgotten it already.”

“But I…”

Taeng couldn’t resist the cute sight of his girlfriend, he quickly stole a kiss from her lips.

“Yahh..” Tiffany whined, while wiping her lips with her hand.

Taeng beamed widely, it was like looking at a little girl. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead this time. “I love you.”

Tiffany was taken aback by the sudden confession. She was speechless.

“Fany-ah?” Taeng called her softly when he saw the lack of response from her.

“Urmm?”

“Don’t think about it okay? If they give you a hard time, just tell me, and I’ll deal with them.” Taeng comforted his girlfriend. He wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her closer.

Amazingly, Tiffany was comforted by his words and felt at ease right away. She snuggled into his chest as she played with the collar of his shirt. “Taeng…”

“Yes, baby?” Taeng kissed her temple, waiting patiently for his girlfriend to speak again.

“I love you too.” Tiffany shyly said before giving him a peck on his lips.

Taeng smiled and caught Tiffany’s lips before she could pull away.

 

“Yah! Why do I always end up walking in on you guys?” Jessica interrupted their moment, standing at the doorway with her hands on her hips.

“I don’t know, Sica.” Taeng replied nonchalantly. He kept one arm around Tiffany’s waist and smirked naughtily at Jessica. “I think you secretly enjoy watching us.”

“And I think you seriously need to control your hormones.”

“Oh, come on, Sica. Are you jealous because you’re not getting any?”

Jessica was the one who turned red now. “S-shut up!”

Taeng laughed while Tiffany couldn’t help but giggled at the sight of her friend blushing. That must how she looked earlier when she was caught.

“Why are you up here anyway?”

“This is my room too, Kim Taeng. If you haven’t noticed.”

“Really?” Taeng raised his eyebrow. “Wanna switch rooms?” He paused. “I’m sharing with Yul, apparently. I bet you want to sleep with him.”

“Get out Taeng.”

Taeng laughed out loud and rolled on the bed, holding his stomach.

“Control your monkey, Tiffany.” Jessica tried to take avenge his teases.

Taeng stopped laughing immediately. “I’m not a monkey.”

“Really? You looked like one though.”

Tiffany let out a giggle accidentally. The image of Taeng eating a banana earlier flashed in her mind.

Taeng pouted and turned to his girlfriend. “Fany-ahh…” He whined at her.

“You’re a very cute monkey though, Taeng.” Tiffany pinched his cheeks.

“Really?” He beamed. “I’m your monkey.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Disgusting.”

Taeng and Tiffany laughed hard, feeling amused by their friend’s reaction.

“Anyway, they’re calling you downstairs, Taeng.”

“Oh? Why?”

“Something about starting the fire. And you too, Tiffany. Sunny needs help with the table set up.”

“Sure.” Tiffany started to get up and walked towards the door.

Taeng grunted, dissatisfied because their moment was disturbed yet again. He stood on his feet before following his girlfriend out. He noticed something odd and turned back to face Jessica.

“And what exactly you’re going to do, Sica?” Taeng asked curiously, feeling suspicious when he saw her lie relaxingly on the bed.

“I’m going to take a long nap.” Jessica said nonchalantly.

“What are we? Your servants?” Taeng let out a scoff.

“Yup.”Jessica replied. “Wake me up when the food’s ready.”

Taeng grimaced, he was about to walk into the room to drag Jessica out, but his wrist was caught by Tiffany.

“Let her be, Taeng.”

“But she’s supposed to help.”

“We have enough hands.”

Taeng pouted. “I want to rest too.”

Tiffany raised her eyebrow. “You’ve slept for hours. It’s time for you to work.”

“But I still am tired.”

Tiffany folded her arm. “Fine, go rest. Go sleep instead of spending time with me.” She muttered under her breath.”

Taeng has his eyes widened before a smirk was plastered on his face. “Someone wants a quality time with her boyfriend?”

“No, I don’t.” Her face was slightly red from the comment as she her heels and climbed down the stairs.

Taeng watched his girlfriend leaving. “Cute.” He grinned widely before going downstairs, to get his bags and settled down in one of the rooms.

 

The plan is they’ll be having a barbeque party outside, by a small swimming pool provided by the beach house. Sunny thinks that it’ll be a romantic party since they’ll have the starry skies over their head and the fantastic view of the ocean at night.

Sunny and Tiffany joined forces to set up the foods and beverages on the long table they have at the back of the house. While the guys, minus Taeng would be responsible for starting the fire and barbecuing the marinated chickens and beefs.

Tiffany’s mood has changed drastically since the small bickering she has done with her boyfriend. It did not help her mood at all, when she realized that Taeng was serious about sleeping instead of helping them out. She couldn’t understand why Taeng would rather sleep than spend time with her. She thought that he’ll be clinging to her since they’ve spent too much time apart the past week. ‘Maybe he’s tired of me now.’ She let out a huge sigh at that thought.

Tiffany was arranging the plates and cups on the table alone while muttering incoherent complain about her lazy boyfriend; when she felt arms around her waist lifting her off the ground.

“AHHHHH~~!” Tiffany screamed for her life. She was scared because she was out there alone as Sunny and the boys were inside, getting other equipments.

She struggled to be let down, as she kicked and punched the perpetrator.

“You’re coming with me.” A rough voice greeted her as he struggled to drag her towards the door.

“Let me go! Please, don’t!” Tiffany screamed again, begging for mercy of the man. Bad memories started to rush into her head and made her scared for her life.

Tiffany heard a creepy laugh coming from the perpetrator and she grew terrified. ‘What is he’s going to do to me?’

“Calm down, Fany-ah.” He whis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter