Deja Vu

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N

Hi guys! Did you enjoy the last chapter? Seems to me all of you are having diabetes now. haha. sorry for  too much cheese. this chapter is an important one since this where the plot thickens. haha. drama much? I actually wrote a different version of this chapter but changed it the last minute. you guys wanted more drama right?it's been a while.  a short but an important chapter. :)

The day of the party came and they all arrived together but in separate cars. Taeng and Tiffany came in his pride black Audi R8 while Yul and Jessica came in Yul’s BMW X6.

The party was held in Garette’s Bungalow which was one of the most expensive ones in Korea since it was located in a very high class area. They went in front of the driveway and got off their cars for the valet parking.

“Woahh, this is huge!”Jessica exclaimed as soon as she stepped off the car. Yul stood beside her with his hand around her waist.

“Yeah, Hyung’s filthy rich. But he still can’t challenge Taeng’s mansion.”

Taeng glared at Yul. “It’s my dad’s mansion, Yul.”

“Geez, chill. It will be yours though.”

“Shut up. Come on, let’s get this over with.”Taeng took Tiffany’s hand in his, gave his keys to the valet guy and walked towards the entrance.

“Oh, why so soon? Let’s enjoy this party.”

“I thought you’ll keep your cool tonight?”

“I will, but in my own way. Let’s get this party started.”Yul pulled Jessica with him and entered the bungalow.

Once they entered the bungalow, it was like they were in a different world. The mood inside the bungalow was like a club with dimmed lights, loud music blasting through the stereos and people dancing along to it. There were many people in the living room, along the stairs and practically all over the whole bungalow.

Taeng held Tiffany’s hand tightly. “Keep close, okay.”Taeng whispered in her ears. He was getting a bad feeling bringing Tiffany here, since there were alcohols and all the people here tend to get crazy under influence.

However, Tiffany was feeling playful and excited by the party. She wanted to join the fun since she never goes to one when she was in the old school. She certainly didn’t share the same concern as Taeng. Tiffany stuck her tongue out at Taeng and moved away to Jessica’s side.  She had fun teasing Taeng like this.

“Yahh! Come here.”Taeng chased after her and was going to pull Tiffany back but then he heard someone called him.

“Taeng. You’re here.”Garette walked towards Taeng.

“Hyung.”He greeted him with a friendly hug.

Tiffany immediately went beside Taeng to greet her former boss.

“Good evening, sir.”Tiffany bowed politely.

“Tiffany? Hey, I haven’t seen you for a while. How you’re doing?”He patted her back.

“I’m doing fine, sir.”

“How did you know about my party?”

“She’s with me, Hyung.”Taeng told Garette the truth.

“Oh.”Garret looked at the both of them and realized what Taeng was really saying. “You looked good together. You’re an item, right?”He grinned teasingly.

Tiffany’s face turned red in a second while Taeng wore the biggest smile on his.

“I know, Hyung. But this girl here is playing hard to get with me.”Taeng smirked at her earning a shy slap from Tiffany.

“Oh, Tiffany. Taeng’s a great guy. You should be with him.”

“Stop it, sir.”Tiffany said shyly.

“But it’s true. And stop calling me Sir since you don’t work for me anymore. Call me, Gary or Oppa is nice too.”

Tiffany flinched. “If you don’t mind, I’ll call you Gary.”She smiled.

“I don’t mind, Tiffany. I’m a flexible man.”Garette looked at Yul and Jessica. “Hey, the inseparable couple is here too.”

“Now you see me, Hyung. I though you only see them just now.”Yul pouted.

“Yah, stop with that disgusting pout. Thanks for bringing Taeng along, Yul.” Garrete paused. “Oh, hey, I gotta go greet the other guests. Enjoy the party. Taeng, don’t forget to mingle, okay?”

“Alright, Hyung.” Taeng said as Gary walked away from them to the other guests.

Taeng was keeping Tiffany really close to him like he’d planned. Tiffany was holding on to Taeng’s arms while he was leading her through the crowds finding a less crowded space. They find an empty couch in a corner and made their way to the couch.

“Hey, let’s go to the dance floor.” Yul said excitedly already looking towards the spot where people were dancing wildly to the beats that were played. He was already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter