All Because Of Pancakes

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

hey readers! the previous update is so cheesy I could die~~!

haha. that's my treat for you guys that've been sticking with me all these time.

thanks for the people who wishes me luck. i've got one more paper to go! fuhh! almost over!

oh, since it's my birthday today, i'm feeling so happy. so here's another chapter that's going to cause you diabetes.

you've been warned.

 

Taeng woke up early due to the blinding light from the sun through the window in the room. He opened his eyes slowly and was greeted by a face that he has longed for days. He smiled happily and continued to stare at Tiffany. His eyes began to wander as he observed his girlfriend’s sleeping face. He frowned when he saw the eye bags under her eyes.

Tiffany who was sleeping soundly stirred when she felt a touch on her face. She began to gain consciousness and opened her eyes – to be greeted by Taeng’s frowning face. She blinked her eyes a couple of times before offering a smile to him.

“Good morning.” Tiffany muttered with her morning voice. It was slightly huskier than the usual.

Taeng was still frowning. “Morning.” His palm was cupping her face and his thumb was circling the spot under her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked seeing his troubled face.

“Were you having those dreams again?”

Tiffany gulped. “Did I do it again last night?”

Taeng shook his head. “No, you slept soundly last night.” Taeng paused. “But these eyebags tell me you’re having trouble sleeping the other couple of nights.”

Tiffany didn’t want to lie this time. “I was having them again.”

“I told you to tell me, didn’t I?”

Tiffany looked away guiltily.

Taeng sighed. “Tiffany..”

Tiffany flinched at his disappointing tone. She kept her head down and avoided his eyes.

Suddenly a peck landed on her cheek. She widened her eyes and turned back to look at a smiling Taeng.

“Let’s get up.” Taeng released her from his embrace and sat up on the bed. He took out his phone.

“Taeng...” Tiffany called. She knows Taeng was upset with her.

“Hmmh?” Taeng was typing on his phone

“Are you mad at me?”

“Why would I be?”

“Because I didn’t tell you about those dreams.”

“Should I be mad?” Taeng paused. “It’s your dream, and if you choose not to tell me, I can’t do anything about it.”

Tiffany sat up and faced him. “I’m sorry, I’m just..”

“You’re not ready. I understand, Fany.”

“Please don’t be mad at me.”

Taeng worked out a smile. “Hey, I’m not mad. I’m just worried.” He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. “I’ll wait until you’re ready.”

Tiffany was still frowning.

“Go and shower. I’ll wait for you outside.”

Tiffany looked up and saw Taeng heading out of her room. “Are you going already?”

“I have a meeting to attend. I’ll take you to school after breakfast together, okay?”

“I don’t want to go to school.” She whined and she surprised herself.

Taeng was taken aback. “Did I hear that right? You’re going to skip school?”

“I’m not feeling well.” She pouted.

Taeng was immediately on her bed back again with his palms cupping her face. “Your temperature is normal.” He paused. “It is the flu? Come on, it’s time for your medicine.” He pulled her up the bed and was going to drag her to the living room.

“No. I just don’t feel like going to school today.”Tiffany resisted his pull.

“You want to stay at home? Alone?”

Tiffany nodded timidly.

Taeng furrowed his eyebrows. “I won’t let you stay at home alone. You just got better.”

“Then take me with you.” Tiffany answered boldly.

“Huh?”Taeng was bewildered. “Take you where?”

“I want to come with you.” She whined.

Taeng thought for a while before he broke into a grin. “I am going for a meeting. I can’t bring you to the office.” He teased.

“But you brought me there before. Please.” Tiffany begged.

“Nope. Can’t do. I’ll get in trouble.”

Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms. “Fine!”

Taeng chuckled. “Go shower, Fany-ah.”

Tiffany shook her head and stayed on the bed.

Taeng moved closer towards Tiffany and whispered in her ears. “Or do you want me to give you a shower?”

Tiffany pushed Taeng away from her and gave him a disgusted face. “Yah! Get away from me.”

Tiffany’s reaction made Taeng broke into laughter and it caused him to fall out of bed because of too much laughing. After recovering himself, he looked at Tiffany. “I’m just kidding about earlier. Of course I’ll bring you with me. I told you before that I’ll bring you anywhere you want right?”

Tiffany blushed. She remembered Taeng telling her that at the amusement park when they have their first kiss. Her face was turning redder remembering the kiss.

“Fany? Aren’t you going to shower?”

Tiffany stood up from the bed and went to get her towel. She was going to enter the bathroom but got pulled back.

Taeng thought that Tiffany’s reaction was too cute and it made him go crazy. He caught Tiffany’s wrist and turned her around, facing him. He gave her a smirk and kissed him on the lips, deeply.

“Yah! You didn’t brush your teeth.” Tiffany wiped – feigning annoyance.

Taeng grinned naughtily and captured her lips again. “I.” *peck* “Don’t.” *peck* “Care.” *peck*. He pecked her lips playfully after every word.

Tiffany was dazed from all the kisses and felt like she was floating in the air. After Taeng released her, she went to the bathroom quietly with a flushed face.

 

Taeng and Tiffany arrived at a cafe near Taeng’s office for a breakfast together. They were sitting across each other. Taeng ordered a nutritious porridge for Tiffany since she was still unwell while he ordered pancakes with maple syrup for himself. When their orders came, Taeng was excited - too excited however Tiffany didn’t share the same feeling as him.

“Why aren’t you eating?” Taeng asked Tiffany while munching on his pancakes.

“It’s not fair.” Tiffany whined.

“What?”

“Why do you get to eat pancakes? And I’m stuck with this?” She pointed at her bowl of chicken porridge.

“Because I’m not the one who’s sick. Eat up.”

“I don’t want to.” Tiffany pouted. “I want what you’re eating.”

Taeng stuck out his tongue. “This is mine. Eat yours.” Taeng purposely cut out a chunk pancake and dipped it into the syrup. He shoved it in his mouth and ate it appetizingly. “Yummy!”

“You are evil.” Tiffany stated annoyingly.

Taeng chuckled amusingly. “You want some?”

“No.” Tiffany crossed her arms.

“Auww, is my Fany mad?”

Tiffany didn’t answer and looked out the window of the cafe.

“How about this, once you finished your porridge, I’ll give you some of my pancakes.”

Tiffany turned her head to Taeng excitedly. “Really?”

Taeng nodded. “But you should hurry up, or I’ll finish all of this by myself.” Taeng said deviously.

“Hey, leave some for me.” Tiffany lifted the spoon and started to eat her porridge hurriedly.

Taeng smiled seeing his girlfriend eating the porridge at a speed of light. “Slow down, you’ll choke.”

Tiffany looked up and smiled - embarrassed at the way she was eating.

Taeng leaned in and kissed her lightly. “You are so cute.” He pinched her puffy cheeks.

Tiffany was blushing again because of the sudden compliment. She kept on eating quietly and didn’t say a word. She managed to finish the porridge and gave Taeng an innocent face.

“What?” Taeng asked stupidly.

“You said you’ll give me pancakes.”

“Aren’t you full?”

“Nope.”

“Shikshin.”

Tiffany pouted.

Taeng chuckled amusingly. He cut off a piece of his pancake and offered to his sulking girlfriend. “Open up, my princess.”

Tiffany was embarrassed but she opened up and took a bite of the pancake. “You didn’t put any syrup on it.” She said while chewing the pancake.

Taeng grinned and gave her a mischievous look. “I’ll give you more if you do something for me.”

“What?” Tiffany asked excitedly.

“Give me a kiss.” Taeng said boldly.

Tiffany almost choked on the piece of pancake. “Are you...”

“I’m serious.” Taeng interrupted. “No kiss no pancakes.”

“Yah, I’m not a kid.”

“Yet you whined about your food. Come on, just a peck on a cheek.” He persuaded his girlfriend.

Tiffany pouted her lips.

“I guess I’m going to finish all of this by myself.”

“Come here.” Tiffany muttered softly.

Taeng’s grin grew wider as he leaned towards Tiffany and offered his cheek.

It takes all of there was in Tiffany to pucker her lips and plant a kiss on his cheek. She thought that she can do at least th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter