Mini Taeng

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Another update..

 Tiffany was going to start her shift at the cafe – which Yul volunteered to drop her off after school and also he’s going to come back for her after her shift ended. Tiffany told Yul that she can just call a taxi but Yul insisted because Taeng would be pissed at him for letting Tiffany on a taxi or any other public transportation at night.

“I told you, Tiffany. Taeng kept on texting me, reminding me about your shift hours.”

“Really?”

“He basically told me to be there or I’ll be dead.”

“But I have to lock up the cafe. It’ll be past midnight.”

“It’s fine, Tiffany. Just give me a call when you’re done.”

Tiffany chuckled. “Alright, just be here around 1 am okay.”

“I won’t dare to be late.”

“I’m going, Tiffany. Sica is waiting for me.”

“Okay, have fun at your date.”

Yul grinned. “I will.”

Yul walked out of the cafe, went to his car and drove off.

Tiffany began her shift like she’ll always will. Since she started off in the evening, all she needs to do is take orders and serve them. When it’s not a busy day, like today, she will go back in the kitchen to look at things that needed to be stocked up. Boa has given her that task and so much more – it makes Tiffany happy to know that Boa trusted her that much.

“Tiffany, can you go to the market with Huihoon? I need you to buy some stuff for the cafe.”

“Sure, Unnie. But I can go alone actually.”

“No, bring Huihoon. He can help you with the bags and protects you from creepers.” Boa laughed at her own remarks.

“Unnie, what kind of creeper will be hanging around at a market?”

“I don’t know. But just bring him okay.”

“Alright.” Tiffany called out Huihoon and told him what he was told to do.

“That’s fine with me, Noona. I can protect you.”

Tiffany chuckled. “How you’re going to protect me? You’re not that tall.”

Huihoon pouted. “Noona, that’s not nice. I’m still strong and fit, you know.” He flexed his muscles.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I’ll show it to you one day. I’m going to be a bodyguard. And if you need my protection, I’ll do it for free just for you, Noona.”

Tiffany was all smiles when she heard that from her favourite dongsaeng. Among the other boys at the cafe, she has always taken a liking in Huihoon. He’s the maknae of his family but he takes care of them really well because he is the only boy in his family. That’s why he has taken a job at the cafe, to help his parents with his sisters’ school fees. But of course, Huihoon is also a bit naughty and make trouble at his school. So whenever he was suspended, he’ll come to work at the cafe. Not failing to get the lectures he deserved from both Boa and Tiffany. They treat Huihoon just like their own little brother.

“I know, Huihoon. But you still need to finish school.”

“But I don’t like going there, it’s not fun.”

Tiffany ruffled his hair. “Be good at school Hoon-ah. Or you won’t be able to be a bodyguard. They need to be good at studies too.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“I’m going to start to study then, Noona.” He grinned happily.

“That’s good to hear. Come on, let’s go. We need to get these restock.”

They decided to walk to a nearby market since it was a walking distance. While they were at the market, Huihoon started to show off some of his skills which amused Tiffany.

“I get it, Huihoon. But I don’t think you need any of that to protect me from all these vegetables.” They were at the vegetables section.

“Noona..” Huihoon whined. “I’m only showing you that I’m strong.”

“I know you are, my little Popeye.”

Huihoon broke into a grin. “I’m strong to the finish, cause’ I eat me spinach.” He lifted some spinach that was on the shelves.

Tiffany laughed out seeing Huihoon lifting the spinach and acting like he was eating it.

“Tiffany? Is that you?” A voice came from behind Tiffany and she immediately turned around facing the person.

“Tommy.”

“Hey, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, I’m buying groceries for the cafe I work at.”

“I see you bought a lot.” Thomas eyed the trolley their trolley.

“Yeah, there are a lot of things that needed to be stocked up.”

“Ahem!” Someone cleared his throat. It was Huihoon.

“Oh, this is a dongsaeng of mine, Huihoon. Hoon, this is Dr. Thomas.”

“Just Tommy please.” He smiled and held out his hand.

Huihoon ignored his hand and pushed their trolley towards the cashier counters. “Come on, Noona. We have to pay for these.”

“Hey, wait for me.” Tiffany yelled. “Sorry, Tommy. We need to go.”

“I’m all done with mine too. Your groceries look too much to handle for two people. Need help?”

“We’re fine, Tommy.”

“Hey, I have a car. Come on, I’ll drop you at the cafe.”

Tiffany nodded and walked towards Huihoon who was waiting for her at the counter. “Huihoon, Tommy will give us a ride.”

Huihoon glared his eyes at Thomas but Tiffany didn’t see it.

Thomas could only smile at the kid who was warning him with his glares. He thought it was cute that Huihoon was protecting his Noona.

They all stood at the counter waiting for all the groceries to be totalled up. After it was done, Tiffany paid for it and was going to lift the plastic bags.

“I got it, Tiffany.” Thomas intercepted the bags that were on her hands.

“I can do it, Tommy. You got your own bags.”

“I came here to buy toiletries, Tiffany. It’s not much.”

“Okay.”

Huihoon was throwing daggers at the doctor as he picked up the rest of the plastic bag and pushed Tiffany aside so that he can stand in the middle of them.

“Wait here, I’ll bring my car up front.”

Thomas told them and hurried to his car.

“Noona, who is he?”

“He’s my doctor, Hoon.”

“I don’t like him.”

“Why?”

“I just don’t like him.”

“He’s a nice guy, Hoon-ah.”

“Taeng Hyung is a lot nicer than him.”

Tiffany chuckled at Huihoon’s words. “How would you know?”

“Because Hyung gives me money.” Huihoon’s eyes widened at the words that he slipped out.

Tiffany raised his eyebrows. “What does that mean?”

“Nothing.”

“Kim Huihoon.”Tiffany said sternly. “Tell me about it.” She glared at him.

“I’m not supposed to tell.”

“Then, I’m going to ask Taeng about it.”

“No!” Huihoon pleaded.

“I’m waiting.” Tiffany tapped her feet with her hands on her hip.

Suddenly a car parked in front of them. It was a white BMW

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter