Timeless

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Oh shoot. I was going to post this sooner. Sorry for the wait guys. here's the update~~~

 

 

It was dawn, two people were fast asleep in each other’s arms, and light snores filled up the spacious room. One of them stirred in the bed before finally come to consciousness again. He looked at the other person and instantly a smiled was plastered to his face. Leaning in, he pecked the sleeping girl’s forehead before whispering the words he had come to say every waking moment with her.

“Good morning, Love.”

And like always, he didn’t get an immediate response from the other person who would just stir in her sleep before turning on her side, setting the body she cuddled to free. He chuckled before pecking the girl’s head and got off the bed to take a bath.

He was in front of the mirror, buttoning his shirt up, and putting on a tie when the reflection of the girl on the bed from the mirror caught his eyes. She was still sleeping but because of the sunshine shining on her, she looked like a sleeping beauty waiting for her prince to come.

A very irresistible and y princess. Mine. All mine.

He shook his head for a while before laughing at himself for imagining such things. He won't be able to leave if he kept on imagining things of his wife. With much difficulty, he managed to suit up and walked towards the sleeping girl.

“Fany-ah,” He shook the girl softly.

She stirred and whined for being disturbed while sleeping. She turned her face to the other side when she felt the sunlight blinding her, she was laying on her front now, and still her eyes were completely shut.

She felt a peck on her head before hearing the same voice spoke again.

“Are you sure you don’t have classes today?”

She nodded with her eyes closed.

“And you’re planning to sleep all day?”

She weakly nodded again, as the sleepiness was still there.

“Can you at least have lunch with me today? I’ll pick you up when it’s lunch time.”

She nodded again and turned sideways to face him. “Umm.”

“Are you sure you understood me?”

“No class, sleep all day, lunch later.” She murmured what she had gathered from earlier despite her drowsiness.

He laughed at her sleepy state mumbles.

Tiffany opened her eyes and saw him laughing. She frowned and realized that he was laughing at her. “Go to work.” She lightly pushed his face away.

“I will. Aren’t you forgetting something though?”

“What?”

Taeng puckered his lips and pointed to them.

Tiffany huffed before leaning in and pecked them lovingly. “There. Now go, work and leave me here.”

“Don’t say it that way.” It was his turn to frown. “I didn’t know you had free time today. You should’ve told me earlier. I can always skip work for you.”

Sensing the upset tone, her sleepiness was gone out the window. She sat up and held his hands in hers. “I was just kidding. Go to work and make me proud.” She smiled at him and pulled his tie down to give a kiss to his lips. “I love you, Taetae.”

Taeng’s upset expression was instantly replaced by a bright one. “I love you too, Wifey.”

 

***

 

Taeng entered the familiar café and spotted his cousin at the counter “Noona, Is she here?”

“Woah, not even a hello anymore?” Boa said upsetly.

He grinned before pecking his cousin’s cheek and greeted her properly.

“Seriously, why are you so eager to see her when you guys live under the same roof?”

“Sorry, Noona. I miss her.”

“I wish you would miss me that much too. You haven’t been coming here for a while.”

“Hey, I came here for coffee last week.”

“I wasn’t here that day.”

“Oh, right.” He rubbed his neck shyly. “Sorry, I’ll make sure to come here more after this.”

“You better. With your wife too.”

“I will.” He smiled. “Speaking of her, is she here?”

“Yeah, she is here since morning. Said she’s itching to work here again.”

“You mean?”

“She’s over there.” Boa pointed to a table where someone was jotting something on their notepad.

“Thank you, Noona.” Taeng kissed her cheek and walked towards the busy person. A playful smirk was evident on his face.

“I thought you said you’re going to sleep all day?” He surprised the girl by wrapping his arms around her waist and picking her up.

“Taetae, put me down~!” She whined as she was spun around. She was embarrassed because everyone’s in the café started to stare at them.

Taeng obeyed her instantly and put her back down on her feet. He received a smack on his chest. “Ouchh.”

“I thought you said you weren’t going to do that ever again.” She scolded him, her hands were on her waist.

“You know you really love it.”

“I don’t.” She stuck out her tongue at him.

“You do.” He grinned before leaning in for a kiss.

Tiffany lost the will to argue anymore when she felt those irresistible lips capturing hers. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him in for more.

“EHEM!” A loud cough interrupted them and they pulled from the kiss to see their friends staring at them. “Guess you’re still in your honeymoon period huh?”

“Shut up, Yul.” Taeng protested. “You guys are practically all over each other every moment. Give us a break.”

“Auww, someone’s jealous of my s’x life?”

Jessica elbowed her husband and glared at him. “He’s right, seobang. Shut up.”

Yul rubbed on the now starting to bruise spot furiously. “Yahh, I’m going to have a broken rib if you keep on doing that.”

“Who cares?” Jessica shrugged walked towards Tiffany, giving her a hug. “How are you doing, Tiff? Heard college has been hard.”

“She falls asleep on her assignments almost every night. I’m starting to have back muscles in my arms from all the lifting I have to do.” Taeng answered instead of his wife.

“Are you saying that I’m fat?” Tiffany glared at her husband.

“It still won’t work on me, Fany.” Taeng chuckled and leaned in to kiss those inviting lips. “And I don’t mind carrying you around for the rest of my life even if every bone in my body is breaking.”

“Eww, still a cheeseball, I see. You’re right, Seobang. They’re still in their honeymoon period.”

“Wait until you reach the first year, I like to hear what kind of cheesy words would come out of your mouth. You must be running out of them.”

Taeng scoffed and boasted. “I would never run out of things to say to my wonderful wife here. Unlike you, Yul. Must be hard being a slave every day.”

“Well, I’m still here alive, aren’t I? It takes a real man to tend to such a demanding princess.”

“I’m right here, Seobang.” Jessica wore a cold look.

“I called you a princess, baby.” Yul grinned and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer and gave a peck on her forehead apologetically. “Anyway, can I ask why Tiffany is in an apron?”

“Oh, I’m helping Unnie today.”

Taeng frowned. “You didn’t tell me that. And I thought I’m supposed to pick you up at home?”

“It was just a spur of the moment thing. Unnie called me, said that she wanted to catch up. When I got here, the café’s full of people. So, I decide to help.”

“Could have told me that in a text or a call right? I wouldn’t know you were here if it wasn’t for Huihoon.” Taeng was upset that he was again being the last one to know about his wife’s activity. He didn’t like it very much. He got a text earlier from Huihoon asking if he was going to stop by at the café since his wife was there already. “And what happened to your damn phone?”

Tiffany smiled awkwardly. “The battery died, I forgot to charge it last night.”

Taeng’s temper started to cool down hearing her excuse. At least she didn’t do it purposely and he knows how busy Tiffany was these couple of days with her college assignments and projects.

 “And I was the one who told Huihoon to text you instead. I’m really sorry, baby.”

 “I’m hungry, just bring me anything to eat. I’ll be sitting over there, if you even care.” He walked towards one of the tables followed by his two friends.

Tiffany sighed and felt guilty for not telling Taeng her decision to come and help Boa out today. She walked towards Boa and told her to make Taeng ‘s food.

“He’s upset with me.”

“What did you do this time?”

“Why do you think it was me?”

“Because Taeng don’t usually mess up when it comes to you.” Boa smiled.

“Fine, you’re right. It was my fault. He’s upset that he wasn’t told of me coming here. We were supposed to have our lunch together.”

“Oh, that was why he was looking for you like that.”

“Yeah.” She scratched the back of her neck. “What should I do know?”

“I don’t know. Make him happy again.”

“How?”

“He’s your husband. What does he like?”

“Err.. ice cream?”

“He’s not that simple, you know.”

“Ermm, well there is that one thing manages to make him happy every time.”

“What?”

Tiffany blushed. “But I’ve never initiated it before.”

“What are you talking about? Is it about your…” Boa winked at her suggestively.

“WHAT?! No, Unnie!” She yelled panickingly and gained another round of stares towards her. She saw Taeng looking at her briefly before engaging back to his conversation with his friends. “It’s a little smaller than that.”

“What is it?”

“He likes spontaneous skinship. Especially if it's in front of public.”

“Woahhh, seriously?”

“Yeah, you’ve seen the way he picked me up and spun me around earlier, didn’t you?”

Boa nodded accordingly.

“Well, he once carried me around the park with every single person watching us. It was really embarrassing. All the kids were staring.” Tiffany shivered at the memory. “But since I lost a game to him, I couldn’t say no.”

“Do that then.”

“Ehh?” Tiffany looked confused. “I’m not strong enough to carry him,  Unnie.”

Boa knocked on Tiffany’s head. “I meant the skinship, you pabo!”

“Oh, right. I’m going to try that. Wish me luck, Unnie.”

 

 

Tiffany came a couple of minutes later to the table where Taeng was at. She put a plate of kimchi fried rice, a cup latte personally made by her, and lastly a piece of a cake that Taeng loves so much.

Taeng looked at the food and then at her. “Thanks.” He said expressionlessly.

“Taetae, I’m really sorry about not texting you first.”

“Apology denied.”

“What? Hey, that’s not fair.”

“Don’t you have other customers to tend to?” He challenged her by looking straight into her eyes. He knows that Tiffany was trying to make him not angry at her anymore and honestly it’s already working when he saw the cake that she would always give to him whenever she was trying to apologize. But he wanted to amuse himself and see what she would do if he didn’t accept her apology.

Tiffany gulped and looked around the café before doing something that she would never do in front of others.

She sat on Taeng’s lap and wrapped her hands around his neck. She felt him tensing already as his face started to color in red. “I’m sorry, Taetae. I really am.” She gave her best puppy eyes and stared into his.

“I-I told you that you’re not for-given.” He stuttered as he was shocked by her sudden bold advances. ‘When did she get this brave?’

“Please?” She cupped his face and pouted her lips at him. “I won’t do it again.”

“What if you do it again?” He started to show his signs of giving in.

“I’ll do anything you ask, should I do it again.”

“Really?” His eyes were already shining with excitement.

“Yes.” She nodded cutely before leaning in and kissed her husband tenderly on the lips. They kissed for a long time before pulling out because of needing air to breathe.

“You’re forgiven.” He smiled and pecked those lips again.

“YAYY~~” She cheered and clapped her hands together. She proceeded to stand up but was held down by hands around her waist.

“Stay here and feed me.”

“But Taetae, there’s customers around.”

“I don’t care. You quitted the job a long time ago. Do this or I would not let you come here to help ever again.”

“Yahhhh, don’t do that.”

He shrugged his shoulder and whistled a song.

“Fine.” Tiffany gave in, picked a spoon up and began to feed her kid husband.

“Oh right. How did you get here?” Taeng asked as his arms were wrapped around her wife, chewing his the fed food slowly.

“I drove here.”

“Which car?” Taeng raised his eyebrow.

“The pink one.”

He stared at her in disbelief. “I don’t have a pink car.”

“I have them painted in pink of course.”

“W-what?” His mouth was wide opened, shocked that one of his precious cars is painted pink. “Which one?” He silently prayed to himself that it was not his precious Audi.

“The new one you bought. Like the one you used to drive around at school.”

And that was the end of Taeng’s life. Just kidding. :D

“That one?!” He accidentally raised his voice.

“Yeap. Why are you yelling at me?”

“I’m not. “ He tightened his arms around his wife and gave an apologetic peck on the lips. “When did you do this paint job?”

“Last weekend, when you weren’t at home like you said you would.” She silently chuckled to herself seeing her husband trying so hard to contain his expression. “I was bored and kind of mad at you for leaving me alone on a weekend. So I bought a couple of spray cans and did a total makeover on your car.”

She giggled inwardly, seeing his expression changed. She was telling the truth though she felt lonely when he left her with his parents all alone last weekend.

“B-But.. You..Spray cans?”

“Yup, it’s in hot pink now. Do you want to see it?” Tiff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter