Lose Myself = Lose You?

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hi readers! sorry for the long wait.

I've been lazing around since I'm free from my exams~~~ weeeheee!

oh, thanks for the lovely wishes. actually, I spent it by watching a movie with my siblings. lame right?

haha. anyway, do you like the previous chapter? it's wayyyy to cheesy right? now, to wash all the cheese away, hhehe. let the drama begins. :)

Tiffany was all smiles today at work as she greeted Boa and the boys happily. They were all puzzled to why Tiffany was acting like that since she was so different a day before. Tiffany was in a bad mood these couple of days and she didn’t seem like someone who was still suffering from flu.

“Are you okay, Tiffany?” Boa asked her.

“Of course, Unnie.” She smiled gleefully.

“Why are you so joyful today?”

“I am? I don’t know.” She was still smiling and it earned her a weird look from Boa.

“You’re creeping me out.”

“I’m just happy, Unnie.”

“Ah, this must be because of Taeng. What did he do?”

“Nothing.” The truth was Taeng promised that he’ll stop by at the cafe later that evening to give her the medicine she needs – a less bitter one she insisted and Taeng could only comply with it. That promise made Tiffany look forward to it all day. She wants to see him again since another two days gone by without her seeing him again.

“Aish, you’re not a good liar, Tiffany.”

“Fine, Taeng said he’ll come today.” Tiffany grinned.

“Really? I haven’t seen him for days now.”

“I know right, he’s been busy with work.” She pouted.

Boa pinched her cheeks. “Aw, cheer up, Tiffany. He’ll come today, right?”

“Yup. He promised me.”

“Good for you.” Boa patted her shoulders. “At least you won’t be so grumpy anymore.”

“When did I become grumpy?”

“Come on, Tiffany. You’ve been so moody these days that whenever we were joking around you’ll just leave the room.”

“Really? I didn’t notice that.”

“You even ignored Huihoon.”

“Poor him. Sorry, I wasn’t myself.”

“That’s okay. I’ve been there before.” Boa smirked. She left Tiffany before she could even ask her what she meant by it.

“Hey, Tiffany.” A voice interrupted her thoughts.

“Tommy, here for a coffee breaks again?”

“Yup. I’ll have the usual.” Thomas smiled.

“Alright, how about our specials today?”

“Sure, just bring it to my table.” He walked to the usual table that he’ll always sit at.

After a couple of minutes, Tiffany brought the tray to his table and set his orders in front of him.

“Can you sit for a while?” Thomas asked her when Tiffany was going to leave.

Tiffany looked around and saw there weren’t any customers at that time so she took a seat across him. “What is it?”

“About my offer. You know, seeing that doctor.”

“I don’t think I need it anymore.”

“You’ve been sleeping well?”

Tiffany nodded. “Yeah, a lot better.”

“So you don’t need the help?”

Tiffany shook her head. “Nope. I got a better solution.” She grinned to herself thinking back to the previous day when Taeng hugged her to sleep. Her nightmares seemed to stop after that night.

“That’s good, mind telling me?”

Tiffany blushed and shook her head. She was feeling embarrassed by her own thoughts.

“Auww, you are cute.” He reached out his hand wanting to pinch her cheeks. But then out of nowhere, someone was holding his wrist – preventing him from making any further moves. Thomas looked up and saw an angry Taeng looking furiously at him.

“Taeng!” Tiffany stood up excitedly to greet him but when she saw Taeng’s enraged expression, her excitement died.

“What the hell are you trying to do?” Taeng growled while releasing Thomas’s wrist forcefully.

“Nothing, Mr. Kim.”

“Then why were you reaching out for MY girlfriend?”

“Hey, ease up. I wasn’t trying anything with her.”

Taeng scoffed. “Really? Then why are you always here for coffee these past days?”

“Maybe I like the coffee.” Thomas gave an excuse.

“F’k off. You are here to woo Tiffany.”

“Taeng!” Tiffany held up her arm. She didn’t want them to cause a scene.

“I don’t mess with someone else’s girlfriend, Mr. Kim.”

“Don’t play Mr. Nice Guy with me. You’ve obviously been eyeing her since the first time she walked into your clinic.”

“That was purely professional.” Thomas answered monotonously.

“So what is it now? Are doctors supposed to visit their patients in their workplace?”

“As I say, I like the coffee.” Thomas said calmly which annoyed Taeng further.

Taeng was getting more irritated, he took a step forward wanting to give him a piece of his mind.

“Stop this, Taeng.” Tiffany tried again to distract Taeng from his anger. She reached out for his face – turning him to face her and caressed his cheeks gently, staring deep into his eyes.

Seeing that ticked something inside Thomas, he was trying to be the better man and acted cool but seeing how affectionate Tiffany was towards Taeng made him lose his calmness. He has always wanted something like that. He wants somebody like Tiffany for himself. “What do you have to be scare of? You’re scared that she’ll run away from you?”

Taeng was getting calmer under Tiffany’s touch but Thomas’s voice caused a rage in him. He snapped his head back towards Thomas. He sniggered. “Do you think I’ll lose her to you? You’re just her doctor; you’re the one who’s been getting the wrong signals.”

“Maybe I am.” He admitted sadly, that hurts his pride.

“Stay away from her. Or you’ll get it from me.” Taeng warned fiercely while being held back by Tiffany.

Thomas scoffed. “What give you the right to tell me what to do?”

“I’m her freaking boyfriend. You’re her doctor. Know your place.”

Thomas felt his pride torn again as Taeng keep on reminding him who he was to Tiffany. Just her doctor, nothing more.

Taeng was getting lead by Tiffany away from Thomas when he heard another statement from the doctor that threw him off the edge.

“Do you think she’ll stick with you if you keep on behaving like a spoilt rich brat that you are? Don’t act as you like.” Thomas spat wanting to hurt Taeng’s pride too.

That was the final straw, the only person that said it to him and survived was Tiffany. He never likes it, being called like that. He had always made sure the person that dare to say it to his face would never talk again. Gritting his teeth, Taeng stepped forward breaking away from Tiffany’s hold on him and took a swing at Thomas’s face – landing a strong punch on his jaw.

Everything turned havoc as all the people inside the cafe turned and stared at the scene that was happening. They were all shocked at the sound of plates breaking when it hits the floor from the commotion happening. Tiffany tried her best to hold Taeng back but failed miserably as Taeng was too strong for her and his violent side had been released. He kept on throwing punches at Thomas even when he was already down on the ground. Surprisingly, Thomas didn’t fight back instead he just took the punches that were thrown at him.

“KIM TAENG!” A loud shout was heard breaking the chaos that was happening in the cafe.

Taeng who was throwing another punch at Thomas stopped his fist in mid air and looked towards the fuming woman glaring at him.

“Stop this madness! Get out of my cafe. Both of you.” Boa said angrily.

“But Noona...” Taeng whined.

“Get out!”

Taeng had his shoulders slumped as he retreated back from Thomas and stuffed his hands inside his pockets. He walked out of the cafe wearing a defeated look on his face. He can never win against his Noona.

“You too, Dr. Thomas.”

Thomas nodded after co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter