My Everything

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hi guys! it's been long time huh? I'm a bit busy this past week.

The last chapter was quite something. I really like how hard Taeng was trying. :)

I do read your comments and tried to reflect it in my story. especially the one that tell their opinions and vent their frustrations to me. sorry about that. hihi.

And to answer some of the questions and vents :

Tiffany's character is like that, I know she makes you so mad sometimes.  And Taeng is still so clueless and continues being so damn sweet to his girlfriend without knowing the truth. Let me remind you, Tiffany is still traumatize and scared but she managed to keep it to herself, hiding it from Taeng. Tiffany tried though, she wanted to tell Taeng but something always stands in the way whether her own insecurities or Taeng's own understanding nature that he never really pushed her to tell him.

Don't you get that vibe that whenever Tiffany was ready to tell Taeng, something else came up? And Taeng never really push his girlfriend, so when would be the right to for Tiffany to tell him. He's still have so much in his hands now, being busy with both work and school. Tiffany feels that her secret would only add burden to him. She still have that thought that she can handle her own business. All I can say is trouble is on the way and please don't hate Tiffany that much. :( She suffered enough , show some love for her. <3

Anyway, here's another update. Thanks for the comments and subscribes. I really really love your comments. It gave me ideas and things to add into my story.

Enjoy

“Sica-ah.” Yul called to his girlfriend softly. It’s been days since they’ve had a proper conversation with each other. He didn’t know why his girlfriend was acting so cold with him, he asked her about it, but he can only get a shrug from her.

“Yes?” Jessica answered without looking at her boyfriend.

“It’s been days, aren’t you going to tell me what I did wrong?”

“I don’t understand what you’re saying.”

“Sica-baby, I miss you. I miss us.” Yul reached out for her hand, but Jessica moved away in time. Yul frowned over her reaction. “Can you at least tell me?”

Jessica shook her head. “It’s nothing.”

Just in time, Yul’s car arrived in front of their school. Jessica made a move to exit the car before Yul could say another word to her.

It’s been like that with them for days. It all started when Yul started to get busy, with whatever he was doing, hence less time for them. Jessica wasn’t used to a time apart with Yul, and it doesn’t help that whenever she asked Yul what he was doing, she’ll get an ambiguous answer. It was driving her crazy, so she decided to give the same treatment to her boyfriend.

“Sica, wait up!” Yul shouted, trying to catch up with his girlfriend.

Jessica started running when she heard Yul’s voice from behind. She didn’t know why but she felt like running away from him.

“Watch out!” Yul warned her from behind. He was chasing after his girlfriend when he saw her running towards another student.

Jessica didn’t stop in time, causing her to crash with the person walking in front of her. She lost her balance from the impact and was going to fall to the ground. She closed her eyes, waiting for the contact. Fortunately, the person she bumped to - was quick enough and managed to save her from the fall.

“Careful, Sica.” A familiar voice told her.

Jessica opened her eyes and saw Taeng’s worried eyes staring back at her.

“Are you okay?” Taeng asked.

Jessica nodded before straightened up her body. She looked beside Taeng and saw Tiffany looking back at her with a pair of concern eyes.

“Yahh! Did you hurt yourself?” Yul said grabbing onto Jessica’s body, checking for invisible injuries.

Jessica withdrew her hands back from Yul and walked away, leaving her friends and boyfriend dumbfounded with her actions.

“What’s wrong with her?” Taeng asked his bestfriend who just stood there watching his girlfriend left the scene.

“I don’t know.”

“Did you do something?”

Yul shook his head. “I didn’t do anything, but she’s been giving me the cold shoulders these past days.”

Taeng sighed and looked at his own girlfriend.

“I’ll go and check on her.” Tiffany said after getting the signal from Taeng. She released Taeng’s hand and chased after Jessica.

Taeng watched his girlfriend leaves before directing back his attention to his best friend.

“So, what’s up?”

“I.. I really don’t know.”

“Sica won’t be that mad if it wasn’t anything.”

“I tried to figure it out, but she’s not giving me any clues. She would only give me vague answers when I asked her what’s wrong.” Yul huffed in frustration.

“Try to think back the last time you guys talk?”

“We didn’t really talk these couple of days. You know I was a little busy at dad’s company and now, Sica’s dad had been asking me to help him too.”

“Maybe she’s upset that you haven’t been spending your time with her.”

“She wouldn’t be this mad. Not like this.” Yul paused and messed his hair up, venting his frustration. “I don’t know what else to do. I asked her out last night, for a date to make up for the time. But she rejected, saying that she’s not in the mood for a date.”

Taeng could only watch his friend vented out his feelings. He patted his shoulders, and spoke. “You should talk to her.”

“I tried, but as you can see, she ran.” Yul huffed again. “Whenever I bring up the topic, she’ll run away from me.”

Taeng thought momentarily before coming up with an idea. “I can help you with that.”

“How?”

Taeng smirked and put his hands together. “You’re going to thank me for this.”

Yul was getting paranoid with the way Taeng’s eyes sparkled with excitement. He couldn’t help but to feel that Taeng was getting ahead of himself with his ideas.

 

Loud knocks were heard from inside the classroom, as the person inside begged to be let out. It was five minutes ago, when the last bell of the day rang. All the students rushed out of the room, not waiting a second longer to head home. Jessica was going to walk out too, but she was dragged by her sneaky friend, Taeng back into the classroom and the door was slammed closed in front of her with a click.

“Yah! Open the door!” Jessica banged on the door with her hands. She could see Taeng was still outside, smirking at her. “Taeng, let me out!”

“Nope. Not until you sort things out with him.”

“With who?”

“Me.” Another voice interrupted her conversation with Taeng. To her surprise, it came from inside the room – behind her. She turned her body and faced another presence in the classroom.

“Yul..” Jessica muttered under her breath.

“We need to talk.” Yul said sternly while taking small steps towards Jessica.

Seeing that Yul was getting closer to her, Jessica turned back and knocked on the door again with her fist, wanting to get out of the place.

“Open this damn door right now! N.O.W!” She yelled loudly, demanding to be let out from the place she was locked in.

“Sica..” Yul’s soft voice called her.

Jessica kept on pounding on the door, ignoring her boyfriend’s calls. She was going to land another knock on the door with her hand, but it was caught.

“Please, stop this.” Yul begged. He took her hand and kissed it softly. “You’re going to hurt yourself.” He murmured against Jessica’s palm.

Jessica finally stopped throwing her tantrums as she was taken aback by Yul’s sweet gestures.

“Just talk to me, Sica.” Yul stared into Jessica’s eyes.

Jessica shook her head and looked away. Her hands were already in Yul’s grip, preventing her from knocking on the door again.

“Why? What did I do?” Yul demanded in his soft voice. Jessica didn’t answer him, making Yul more frustrated. “Then, just listen okay?”

Yul took a deep breath and let out a huge sigh. “I’m sorry for whatever it is that I do to make you this mad. But please, don’t do this to me. I need you.”

“Talk to me and tell me what’s wrong so I can fix it.” Yul raised his hands and cupped Jessica’s face to make her look at him. “If you’re mad because I didn’t spend time with you, we can go now. I’ll stop working and we can just go anywhere you want.” Yul said desperately.

Jessica’s heart hurts when she saw Yul’s eyes, they were full of grief and desperation at the same time.

Yul swallowed the surge of emotions he was feeling and spoke again. “I can’t do this if you’re not by my side. I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter