Give It To Me

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hi guys, sorry for the delay. The reason for this is because I wasn't planning to include a honeymoon chapter in the first place. Yeah, I was going to skip it but there were a lot of you who were expecting it so, I feel bad. I hope this special chapter didn't dissappointed you. Enjoyyyyy~~~

 

 

 

The newly wedded couple was at the groom’s parents’ house, packing up their stuff for the honeymoon they were going to go on the first flight out the next day. They were excited, talking and playing around while they were packing. After they’ve finished with packing, they decided to open up some more of their presents that they’ve got at the wedding earlier.

“Taetae, this is from Yul and Jessica.” Tiffany said as she held up a small box and showed it to her husband.

Taeng just got out of the bathroom, after showering and changing into more comfortable clothes. They were forced to wear their wedding attires for the whole day, because of the photographers they’ve hired insisted on taking photos of them in their humble home. Needless to say, Taeng was relieved when the photographers were chased out by his parents when they have stayed for almost 4 hours at their house.

“Open it, Fany.” Taeng said as he sat next to his wife and giving a gentle kiss on her cheek.

Tiffany opened the present and her eyes sparkled with excitement. “Woww..”

“What is it?” Taeng asked from behind her, he was busy enjoying his wife’s shampoo scent as she too was freshly out of the shower.

“It’s a…Err.. I have no idea.”

He laughed at his wife’s antics. He peeked from behind her and saw the object she was holding up. “That’s an iPod Touch , baby. The one just came out.”

“A what?”

“It’s for you to play songs on it.”

“But Taetae, I don’t know how to use it.” She pouted.

He chuckled and finally let her waist go from his embrace, sitting up straight. “Why were you so excited earlier if you don’t even know what it is?”

“It’s pink!” She exclaimed.

“Aishh, you and your obsession.” He laughed again before leaning in to kiss his wife, but she dodged it, as her eyes were fixated on the pink object she held in her hands.

 “How am I supposed to use this?”

“Fany-ah..” He whined. “Pay attention to your husband here.”

“Taetae, I’m serious. I don’t know how to use this, and if I can’t use it, then Jessi is going to be ups-”

She was cut off by a pair of warm lips against hers.

Taeng’s patience was out of the window at that moment, he had been eyeing his wife’s lips all day, at the wedding, in the car, the house, and now in his room. Well, it’s their room now. The closest thing he had got to those y lips was whenever someone would yell out ‘Kiss’ or the people who wanted to take a photo of them. Although he had enjoyed those brief kisses, it was still not enough for him. He needed more.

So there Taeng was, hovering above his wife, kissing her with all his might, with passion and love, trying to make his wife forget about her little obsession with the gift their friends got for them and instead focus more on him.

It was proven that his attempt was a success because his wife was now wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, deepening their kiss.

He smiled against her lips, as his fingers were busy with the buttons on his wife’s pyjamas. Geez, why did she decided to wear a buttoned up pyjamas today, of all days they’ve lived together. After a few more attempts, he finally got all the buttons off and finally he was able to feel the warm skin of his beautiful wife with his bare hands. Well, that was what he thought.

“Eiiiikkkkkssss!” She shrieked and sat up immediately, knocking her head with her husband.

He grunted in pain. “Ouch, Fany!”

“Your hands are cold!”

“No, they are not.” He put his hands on his cheeks, and it felt normal to him. He gave a weird look to his wife.

“They are. You just got out of the shower, of course they would be frozen.”

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “Are you kidding me? I’ve had a hot shower.”

“Really? But they were ice cold.”

He narrowed his eyes to his wife. “I’m sure they’re no longer are. Come on, let’s continue?” He slowly scooted closer to his wife.

“N-no. Don’t come any closer with those cold hands.”

Taeng heaved a sigh of frustration. “Fine! You know what, let’s just sleep. It’s an early flight tomorrow anyway.” He said with an upset tone as he clearly lost his mood. He lay down on a pillow, purposely showing his back to his wife.

Tiffany secretly sighed in relief. But a feeling of guilt started to run wild inside. She lay on the bed, moving closer to her husband. She stared at the back of her upset husband for a long time, thinking of something to say to him. It took her for a whole ten minutes to figure something out, to appease her angry man. Today was supposed to be a happy day for the both of them, and it certainly was not supposed to end this way.

“Taetae, I..I’m sorry. Please don’t be angry at me.” She started slow and steady, afraid of how he will react to it. She was holding her breath the whole time, dreadfully waiting for his response.

But the only response that come was his steady breaths and a soft snoring.

She gaped at his response. Did he just fall asleep on her again? She didn’t think he would do this on their supposed wedding night especially when he was supposed to be furious at her. A smile crept up to her face and she took this chance to snuggle closer to her husband. Her arms s around his waist and she placed her head on his wide back.

“Goodnight Taetae, my husband. Till death do us part.” She kissed the back of his neck before returning to her previous spot and finally closed her eyes. She made a promise to herself that she was going to make it up the next day for her husband, and that she will try harder the next time.

 

***

 

Taeng woke up the next morning, with his arm around Tiffany’s waist, her head on his chest and safely tucked under his chin. He sighed in utter happiness, as he found this position warmed up his lonely heart, a heart that was now no longer is, as it finally found its missing part.

He didn’t even remember that he was angry at his wife last night as his lips gradually placing a tender kiss on his wife’s head.

“Are you awake now, Taetae?”

“Ummm.” He groggily answered and gave a squeeze on her body.

“I hope you’re not mad at me anymore.”

His eyes were wide opened. “Did you stay up all night?” He realized that he had fallen asleep on his wife while they were having a supposed ‘fight’ last night. Their first fight as a married couple. He didn’t care about the fight of course, he barely remembered how angry he was. Instead, he was more alarmed about the fact that his wife stayed up all night thinking that he was mad at her.

Fortunately for him, his wife shook her head and tilted her head up to look at him.

“I just woke up.”

He leaned in and gave a morning kiss to his wife and secretly having a party in his head at the fact that this particular moment, where he would give a morning kiss to the woman he loves would be repeated for the rest of his life with her. “I’m sorry about last night.”

“Umm?”

“I slept on you again.”

“I should be the one who’s sorry.” She lifted her body and held her weight with her elbows firmly placed on the mattress.

“Why?” Taeng gulped as the distance between their faces was diminished. Why the hell he was nervous?

“I made you mad.”

“I’m not mad.”

“You were last night.” Her face saddened as she remembered how he turned his back on her and went to sleep without sparing a kiss for her.

Taeng sighed. His hands cupped his wife’s face, and he gently placed a kiss on her delectable lips.

“I wasn’t mad. I was frustrated.” He confessed, slowly remembering their fight last night.

“Of me.” She looked down.

Taeng lifted her head by her chin and smiled. “I’m not anymore.” He kissed her again. “I can’t stay mad at you, remember?”

Tiffany didn’t answer and just kept quiet.

His thumbs caressed her cheeks gently before placing another peck on her lips. “Let’s get up, we got a plane to catch.”

She weakly nodded and got up from the bed. Before she can land her feet on the floor, she was pounced and her back, with her husband hovering above her.

“Taetae…” Her voice weakened as she was stared down by those intense eyes.

Taeng captured her lips for a long time before pulling out and smiled brightly. “I got the first turn.” He winked playfully before quickly got out of the bed and headed to their bathroom to take a bath.

His wife was left dumbfounded on the bed by his playfulness so early in the morning, slightly out of breath from the kiss they’ve just shared.

 

***

 

“So, how’s your first night?” Yul asked, with his eyebrows raised up and down at his friend.

They were in the airport right now, the husbands were stuck on pushing the trolley of luggages while their mistresses were walking in front of them, arms linked together.

Taeng heaved a huge sigh.

“That bad, huh?”

Taeng smacked his friend’s head and glared at him. “We didn’t have it last night.”

“What? Why? You can’t get it up?” Yul received another smack and groaned in pain.

“She said that my hands were cold.” He ignored his friend’s pain cries.

“Huh?”

“I quote ‘Don’t come any closer with those cold hands’ .“ He mimicked his wife’s voice last night.

Yul laughed. “Are you serious?”

“Do I look like I’m playing around?”

“What’s with Tiffany?”

“I don’t know. But I don’t want to push her. I mean, I think it has something to do with what had happened to her in the past.” He sighed. “I’m just sad that she feels scared even with me.”

“How do you know that it’s about that? Maybe you do have cold hands.”

Taeng narrowed his eyes at his friend and the latter cowered in fear.

“Fine, fine. But seriously, Taeng. Give her the benefit of a doubt. Plus, it might have something to do with your house. I mean, it’s your parents’ house, she might be uncomfortable about it.”

Taeng pondered on his friend’s words and looked at the back view of his wife. “Maybe, but, I don’t know.”

Yul patted his shoulder. “Come on, Taeng. She’s different now, she’s no longer the fragile girl she once was. She knows she has you now, and I don’t think she feels scared of being intimate with you.”

Taeng didn’t answer, instead his eyes were fixated on the girl in from of him.

I hope I’m wrong, Fany. I don’t want you to remember those bad memories anymore.

 

***

 

“I still don’t get why you would come along with us on our honeymoon.” Taeng said out loud his thoughts. He didn’t get why his friends insisted on having another honeymoon, joining them. It was supposed to be a private getaway with his newly wedded wife.

“You should be glad that we wouldn’t be living in the same hotel.” Yul wittily remarked.

“I’m still not happy that you would visit the same country and have the same flight as we are!”

Yul chuckled. “Oh, come on. You know that I can’t stay away from you.” He puckered his lips at his friend, earning him a hard shove.

“Ugly, Yul.” Taeng retorted.

“But my wife thinks that I’m a lot cuter than you.”

“I didn’t say that, Seobang.” Jessica who was listening to their conversation interrupted.

“Yes you did.”

“I said that you’re a less disgusting than Taeng.”

“It’s the same thing!” Yul defended.

“YAHH! Why am I disgusting?” Taeng protested, his mouth was pouting.

“See what I’m talking about?” She pointed at the sight in front of them.

Taeng stuck out his tongue at Jessica and turned his head to his wife. “You don’t think that I’m disgusting, do you?”

Tiffany giggled and pinched his cheeks. “You’re adorable, Taetae.”

Taeng grinned widely and pecked his wife’s lips. “See, I’m adorable!” He exclaimed, showing a victorious smirk to his friends.

Jessica and Yul rolled their eyes at the cheesy couple and decided to ignore them for the rest of their flight, although they were sitting just across them. Yul was starting to regret his decision of booking the seat just across the couple because he knows that they will only get worse from there.

***

 

I just wanna hold you, 
I just wanna kiss you, 
I just wanna love you all my life.
I normally wouldn't say this, 
but I just can't contain it.
I want you here forever, 
right here by my side.

 

“Taetae.” Tiffany giggled as they were sitting and watching the sunset. Her husband has been singing the song all day, and it just made her happier each time, listening to the meaning of the song. They’ve already checked into a resort, thankfully, a different one from the meddlesome couple and right now they were by the beach, watching the beautiful view.

Taeng has his arms wrapped around Tiffany from behind, his chin on her shoulder. They’ve been sitting there for almost an hour, basking in each others’ warmth.

“Can you believe this, Fany-ah?”

“Umm?”

“You’re finally mine.”

She nodded and tilted her head sideways to meet his eyes. “I am yours and you are mine.”

A kiss was exchanged for the nth time that day, a kiss that left them breathless after they pulled away. She turned her head back towards the ocean and saw the sky getting dark. She shivered from the darkness and the cold that was starting to surround them.

“Time to go back to our room.” Taeng said as he noticed her trembling body. He stood up and pulled her up with him. “Do you want a piggyback?” He offered as he knew that she was tired and probably a little jet lagged since she wasn’t that used to flying across countries.

“W-what?”

“Come on, ride on my back.” He crouched down in front of her, wanting her to climb on it.

“Taetae, I’m going to tire you.”

“I’m a very strong man, Mrs. Kim. Don’t hurt my pride.”

“Are you sure?”

“Please get on before I get cramps on my back.”

“But…”

“Tiffany Kim.” He used his serious voice on her, the one where she would immediately comply to.

She sighed and hesitantly climbed up on her back. She wrapped her arms quickly around her husband’s neck when she felt him standing up, his hands holding tightly onto her thighs.

“Fany, you’re choking me.”

“Oh, Sorry.” She loosened up her hold on his neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter