Tug Of War

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hi~~ *waves excitedly*

another chapter updated! I didn't took so long this time right? :)

This is another fluffy chapter. I think so. Since many of you asked for more. Once again, thanks for all the comments. I really appreciates it.

Without further ado, here is it.

 

Taeng and Tiffany arrived at a restaurant which Yul had told them to meet. Taeng opened the restaurant’s entrance door for Tiffany and received a thankful smile from her. They looked around for any sight of their friend and saw Yul waving excitedly at them at a table located at the very end of the restaurant.

“What took you so long?”Yul asked them after they’ve taken their seat. Beside him was his beloved girlfriend resting her head on the table and seemed like she was taking a nap.

“We just got back from the hospital. What’s wrong with your girl?”Taeng asked Yul.

“Hospital? What were you doing there?”Yul gently shook Jessica to wake her up.

“Got my fever checked up. It was a torture.”Taeng had his nose scrunched up.

Yul chuckled. “When are you going to get over the hospital smell?”

“When it stops smelling like dead people. I can’t stand it.”

“Dude, you stayed at the hospital for the whole night before for Tiffany. You weren’t that affected by it then.”

“That was different. My mind was too occupied with her that it stops functioning to smell for a while.”he defended. Tiffany knew what Taeng was referring about and felt guilty for making him worried like that.

“I’m sorry for troubling you like that, Taeng.”she said apologetically while playing with her hands on her lap.

“Hey, it’s nothing alright. I just hope that you won’t go near hospital ever again.” He stared at her and held her hands.

Yul’s jaw dropped when he saw Taeng holding her hands and Tiffany didn’t even flinch or anything. Like it was a natural thing between them. “What is this?”He asked him.

“What is what?”He looked at Yul.

“Why are you guys acting like a couple?”He asked bluntly.

“Because she’s my girlfriend now.”Taeng answered him while smiling brightly.

“Yahh! I’m not your girlfriend.”Tiffany slapped his arm.

“What? But I thought you said you’ll give me a chance.”

“I said a chance, it’s not a confirmation that we’re a couple.”

“How do I get to be your boyfriend then?”He asked childishly.

“I don’t know. You were a player right? How do you do it back then?”She said accusingly. She was still wasn’t convinced.

Taeng sulked and wanted to retaliate. But then he remembered something. “Yul! This is all your fault.”He pointed at his friend.

“What? How is it my fault?”Yul was confused.

“Tell her about that shirt you gave me.”

“What shirt?”He said confusingly. But then he looked at where Taeng was pointing and laughed out loud when he realized what was Taeng talking about.

“Stop laughing, and explain. She didn’t believe me, Yul.”

“Seriously? You guys are fighting because of that?”He laughed again. But then he stopped immediately when he saw the glares from the both of them. He straightened up before speaking. “That shirt was a joke, Tiff. I gave it to him as joke since Taeng has never dated before.”He explained.

“I told you, Tiffany.”Taeng was trying to convince her again.

“Actually there’s another shirt, the one which printed ‘Born to be a ’ on it. But Taeng threw it away. I don’t know why you kept this one though.”Yul continued and raised his eyebrows. Yul saw Taeng’s jaw dropped and he chuckled to himself.

Tiffany glared at Taeng. “So you’re fine being a player than a ?”

“Thanks a lot, Yul.”Taeng punched his arm. “You don’t get the point, Tiffany. It was a joke. I kept that one because it was in purple, my favourite colour.” He explained himself.

“Whatever, Kim Taeng.”Tiffany turned to look the other way. She heard Taeng calling her but decided to ignore him.

Taeng released his frustration to Yul by hitting him.

“Ouch! Taeng, stop it.” Yul was rubbing his shoulders. Taeng tried to hit him again but Yul avoided it causing him to accidentally nudge his sleeping girlfriend.

Jessica stirred and rubbed her eyes.“You’re late, Taeng.”Jessica who had just woken up because of all the noises was now glaring at Taeng.

“Sorry, ice princess. Glad you woke up though, I thought Yul was hanging out with a corpse earlier.”

Jessica was getting ready to throw insults at Taeng but was stopped by Yul.

“Okay, let’s be adults for today. Waiter!”He waved to a waitress.

“How can I help you?”She asked.

They started to order food for their hungry stomachs. Yul ordered steaks for him and his girlfriend while Taeng ordered the same thing that Tiffany ordered, spaghettis.

“Taeng, I think you’ll develop a European tongue soon enough. You kept on eating their kind of food.”Yul said after their food came.

“I know right. It’s all because of this shikshin here.” He pointed at the girl beside him. “She influences me. So much for staying as a true Korean.”

“Yah! I didn’t force you to eat them. You keep on copying me.”Tiffany said dissatisfiedly as she was blamed for the change in Taeng’s diet.

“Relax, Tiffany. I was just kidding. Why are you getting so mad over it?”Taeng replied calmly.

“Because you’re being obnoxious.”

“Excuse me? I was just trying to be a considerate boyfriend.”Taeng defended himself.

“I told you, you’re not my boyfriend.”She pouted.

“When can I be your boyfriend then?”

“If you keep this up, never.”She threatened Taeng and was still pouting at him.

Taeng chuckled to himself at their childish bickering. He reached towards Tiffany to pinch her cheeks. “Aigoo, stop doing that, will you. Alright, you win. I’m not your boyfriend.”

Tiffany froze and was blushing madly when Taeng pinched her cheeks.

“Alright, what did I miss?”Jessica who was eyeing the two people in front of her was shocked at what she had witnessed. She was confused when she saw the two people bickering and acting like a couple.

“A lot, baby. A lot.”Yul replied to Jessica. “You missed the couple’s bickering earlier. It was a silly fight about an old shirt. Tiffany got jealous. You should’ve seen how Taeng here was sulking. He was such a baby.”

“Really? Why did I miss that? Taeng has always been a big baby. And Tiffany, really? You argued with him because of a shirt? That was beyond stupid.” Jessica said to the both of them.

Suddenly they both shouted in pain when they got kicked from under the tables. “Yah!” They shouted in unison shocking the other customers near them.

“Serve you right. And I’m not a baby.” Said Taeng while sticking out his tongue at them.

“Yeah, and Jess, you guys had more stupid fights than us.”Tiffany backed up Taeng.

Jessica glared at them and was turning on her HellSica mode. She opened to give harsh comments to them but was held back by her boyfriend.

Yul noticed the stares coming from the other customers in the restaurant and decided to end their little fight. “Alright guys, people are staring. Let’s stop this.”

They decided to declare truce and started to eat their lunch quietly. After they were finished, their empty plates were replaced by their desserts Yul ordered earlier for them. Taeng’s face brightened at the desserts displayed in front of him, it was his favourite, ice cream.

“So, Yul. What was it you wanted to talk about?” Taeng asked while enjoying his ice cream.

“Oh, that. I wanted you to come to a party with me.”Yul said hesitatingly.

“I don’t want to.”Taeng replied quickly.

“Come on, Taeng. Do me this favour.”He pleaded his best friend. He really wanted him to come.

“You know I hated going to those parties.”

“It won’t be that kind of party. I promise. I’ve changed, remember.”

“Yeah, right. The last time you said that, I ended up carrying your drunken back home.”

Yul got nudged by his girlfriend in his ribs when she heard what Taeng had revealed. She threw the fiercest glare at him.

“That was a long time ago, Sica. Long before we got together.”He tried to convince her.

“But that time you were already a couple.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter