A moment like this

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hi guys! as promised , this is purely taeny chapter. so, don't skip it. :P

about the yulsic chap, i'm actually trying to distract you guys away from taeny so that I can come up with their moments. but you guys are such a loyal Taeny shipper. haha.

 

“Where are you taking me?” Tiffany asked Taeng impatiently.

They were now driving on an unknown road heading to a destination that Tiffany knew nothing about.

“I’m not telling.” He stuck out his tongue at her before returning his eyes on the road.

“Kid Taeng.” She muttered under her breath.

Taeng chuckled. “Just be patient, Tiffany.”

“I am.”

“Asking our whereabouts everytime I take a turn is not exactly being patient.” Taeng said sarcastically.

 Tiffany huffed. “Fine!” She crossed her arms and looked out the window. A quiet moment passed by and Tiffany realized that they were on a smaller road – darkness ahead engulfing them. Tiffany gulped in fear. She never likes being in the dark. It scares the hell out of her.

Taeng noticed the sudden quiet Tiffany and glanced at her. He saw Tiffany was fidgeting in her seat and her eyes were looking ahead nervously. Taeng reached the lights in the car and turned it on.

“Better?” He asked Tiffany.

Tiffany sighed out in relief. “Thank you.” She smiled at him gratefully. “How did you know?”

“Hmm?”

“How did you know I was scared?”

“I noticed.”He smiled and looked at Tiffany. “I notice everything about you.”

Tiffany blushed and looked away from him.

Taeng chuckled. He reached for Tiffany’s hand her lap. “Just hang in there. We’re almost there.”

Tiffany was feeling the familiar butterflies in her stomach again as she noticed Taeng’s hand on hers. Unconsciously, she returned Taeng’s gesture by holding his hand tighter and noticed from the corner of her eyes that Taeng was smiling while keeping his eyes on the road.

After a couple of minutes, Taeng stopped the car by the side of the small road. He turned off the engine and stepped off the car.

Tiffany looked around the location and saw nothing but darkness around them. It seemed that they were surrounded by trees around them. All of a sudden, Tiffany’s side door was opened and it startled her. It was very dark and a hand appeared in front of her.

“Yah, Kim Taeng!” She screamed. “Are you kidnapping me?” She didn’t take Taeng’s hand and won’t budge from her seat.

Taeng rolled his eyes but his hand was still up for Tiffany. “Come out.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Don’t be a kid.” Taeng pulled out Tiffany from the car.

“It’s too dark.” She pouted. Just as Tiffany finished her sentences, her eyes were blinded by a light.

Taeng his handheld torchlight and flashed it in Tiffany’s face. He chuckled and was amused when he saw Tiffany’s pout. “You’re very cute, Miss Sulk Face.”

Tiffany hit him and snatched the torchlight from Taeng’s hand. “I’m taking this.” She let go of Taeng’s hand and started to walk ahead – leaving Taeng behind.

“Hey, wait for me.” Taeng chased after Tiffany.

“No.” She fastened her steps.

“You don’t even know the way.” Taeng fastened his steps. He was afraid that Tiffany would get lost.

Tiffany stopped dead in her tracks and waited for Taeng to catch up to her.

“See.”Taeng stood beside Tiffany. He put out his hand – demanding back the torchlight.

Tiffany reluctantly returned the light back to Taeng.

Taeng was again amused at the way Tiffany was acting. He passed the torchlight to his left hand and held Tiffany’s hand with his free hand. “Follow me, Sulk Face.”

He began to lead Tiffany slowly and carefully through the dark path with the help of the light from the torchlight. After a few minutes, they arrived at a lake which was small but it has its own charms. The lake was beautifully lit by the moonlight and it has a small wooden jetty – the classic kind of jetty.

Tiffany was awed by the lake as it was a very beautiful sight to see. She was entranced by the beauty of it. Taeng led her straight to the end of the jetty as he sat on the edge of it.

“Sit here, Sulky.” He patted a spot beside him.

“Stop calling me that.” She whined. She took a seat beside him with a pout on her face.

“Why?”

“I don’t like it.”

“But you like doing it.”

“I’m not.” She crossed her arms.

“What should I call you then?”

“Anything but that.”

“Shiksin?”

“You want to die?” She glared at him.

Taeng laughed. “I told you before, it won’t work on me.”

“Shut up.” Tiffany turned away and looked at the lake. They both grew quiet as they stared at the lake laid out in front of them. Their feet were rocking back and forth, enjoying the cool breeze that will occasionally greet them.

“So what it would be?” Taeng asked.

“Hmm?”

“What do you want me to call you?” Taeng repeated his sentences.

“Anything that you like.”

“I like calling you Sulky though.” Taeng said teasingly.

“I’m not answering to you then.” She crossed her arm again.

Taeng was very entertained by Tiffany’s antics and her sulking face like what she was doing now. He would never get tired of it and felt like teasing Tiffany more just to see her this way. He was so happy that they got to spend time with each other like this. Just by seeing her smiles, hearing her voice, and thinking about her can make Taeng feels happy all day.

“What are you thinking of?”Tiffany’s question woke Taeng from his thoughts.

He felt his heart beating fast when he saw Tiffany looking straight at him with a confused face. He studied every inch of Tiffany’s beautiful face as it lit by the moonlight. It revealed her face features clearly – Tiffany was gorgeous. If he has to describe Tiffany in words it would be hard for him. To him, Tiffany is the most beautiful person he had ever seen and he would love to be with her every day of his remaining life. Taeng gulped nervously at the thought.

Taeng reached out for Tiffany’s hand and kissed it gently.

Tiffany was shocked and blushed immediately.

“Do you want to know what I’m thinking of?” He spoke softly. “I’m thinking of spending my whole life with you. Wouldn’t it be great? Spending all my years with you by my side.” He stated sincerely while staring deep into her eyes.

“Taeng..”Tiffany was surprised by the sudden confession but strangely she felt pleased hearing it.

“I love you, Fany-ah.” Taeng confessed. He didn’t even hesitate for a second. He wanted to let it all out right here, right now. He didn’t want to hold it in anymore. This is the first time for him to confess his feelings for someone – a girl – the only one he swears to himself. The girl who was responsible for his unexplained irregular heartbeats – the sudden excitement he gets when he sees her – the unexplainable emotions he experienced just from a small gesture from her. Tiffany is the girl who never left his mind ever since he met her for the first time.

“And I want to be with you forever. I want to share my everything with you. My favourites, my dislikes, my thoughts, my doubts, my thoughts, my fears, my secrets. Everything, Fany.” He paused. “Because I love you. And I will do anything for you.”

After he finished confessing, he leaned it and planted a kiss on her lips slowly but passionately. He was putting everything he was feeling into the kiss and he smiled when he felt Tiffany’s lips responding to him. He prolonged the kiss and was waiting for Tiffany to grant him access but then he felt something salty from the kiss. He opened his eyes and pulled back from the kiss when he saw Tiffany’s tears was streaming down her face.

Tiffany was touched by Taeng’s sincere words. She was moved by his confession and was further touched by him saying that he’ll share everything with her. She felt a sudden rush in her heart as she was reminded what she couldn’t do for him. She couldn’t share everything to him. She can’t even tell him what happened that day. She felt guilty and tried her best to hold her tears in and started to return the kiss to convey what she was feeling for him. But her tears betrayed her and now she was faced by a panicking Taeng.

“Fany, why are you crying?”Taeng asked concernedly. He immediately wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back like he would always do.

“I’m sorry.”Tiffany managed to say.

Taeng pulled back from the hug as he was taken aback at what Tiffany just said. He held his breath in as he prepared for what was about to happen. ‘Please don’t do this to me, Tiffany.’ His eyes were beginning to tear up. He was terrified. What if Tiffany decided to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter