Blooming Feelings

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hey guys. It's an update. yayyy! This chapter is a filler and it was written just now since I gotten a day off from class. Just like what you want. More Taeny! :)

Thanks for the comments and new subscribers,.please comment on my story. I'll love it if you tell me what you feel  or think about my story.

Enjoy this fluffy chapter. :P

Taeng was driving his car towards Tiffany’s house. He was driving along the road when his eyes caught a familiar person at the bus stop. He stepped on the brake and his car came to a stop immediately. He stepped off his car and stomped angrily towards the sitting figure

“Yah!”He yelled.

Tiffany was startled from her thoughts when she heard tires screeching. She looked around for the source of the noise. She saw a familiar car, and saw Taeng walking towards her. His face was furious – she gulped in horror.

“What are you doing here?”Taeng asked Tiffany when he caught her attention and unfortunately the entire bystander’s attention too.

“Waiting for the bus.”Tiffany answered calmly.

“I know that.”He sighed. “I told you I’m going to pick you up, didn’t I?”

“You were late, Taeng.”

“No, I’m not.”Taeng looked at his watch, and his eyes widened. “!”He cursed. It was true, it had already past 8 a.m. He looked up from his watch guiltily. “Come on, I’ll take you to school.”

“No.”Tiffany replied. It was her turn to be angry this time. Firstly, she had waited for him for almost an hour in front of her house, causing her to be late for school. Secondly, realizing that she was late, she ran to the bus stop as fast as she could only to miss the bus by a second and thirdly she couldn’t believe Taeng shouted at her in front of everyone who was at the bus stop. She was already in a bad mood, and she didn’t appreciate it being yelled at in front of people.

“Get in the car, please?”Taeng tried to persuade. But he at it since his voice gave a demanding tone.

“Go away.”Tiffany ignored him and looked the other way.

Taeng marched to her side and shoved away the guy who was sitting too close beside Tiffany.

“Hey!”The guy protested. But he quieted down when he saw Taeng’s glare.

Taeng took the seat. “I’m sorry, Tiffany.”He said sincerely.

Tiffany didn’t react to his apology. She kept her eyes for the bus. She froze when Taeng reached for her hand and held it.

“I’m really sorry. I won’t be late next time.”

Tiffany retracted her hand but Taeng didn’t let go. Tiffany looked at Taeng and glared at him.

Taeng accidentally let out a chuckle at Tiffany’s glare. It wasn’t scary to him, it was endearing to him

Tiffany grew angrier when she saw him holding in his laugh. She felt ridiculed when he wasn’t taking her seriously. She was about to blow up when she saw her bus coming. She stood up, and walked towards the bus.

Taeng finally let go of her hand, scared that Tiffany would explode if he kept on taunting.

Tiffany was waiting patiently for the other passengers to ride the bus as she kept on giving way for them. She was the last one to ride the bus.

The bus started to move and Tiffany sighed in relief. She was glad that Taeng didn’t force her, or she’s going to end up yelling at him in front of all those people and caused a scene. Tiffany was standing in the middle of the bus since all the other seats were occupied.

The bus was making its usual stops along its route. The bus was slowly filling in with passengers. Tiffany looked at her watch and saw that she was really late for school and heaved a sigh. ‘I’m in trouble’

The bus suddenly halted to a stop and caused all the people inside the bus to grab the nearest pole or handle for support. Tiffany reacted too late and couldn’t reach the nearest pole. She closed her eyes waiting for the impact. A hand wrapped around her waist preventing her from falling out of nowhere as she gasped in shock.

“Careful.”A stern voice warned her.

“Thank you.”Tiffany said while turning to look at the person who helped her. She was shocked to see Taeng grinning at her.

“You?!”Tiffany was in disbelieved. “What are you doing here?”She peeled off Taeng’s hand from her waist.

“You’re going to end up falling again, just let me hold you.” Taeng didn’t let go of Tiffany, instead he held her closer to him.

“What are you doing?”

“Riding a bus.”

“You have a car.”Tiffany said. Her eyes widened. “Where’s your car?”

“I left it somewhere.”

“Where?”

“I don’t remember.”

Tiffany scoffed. “I thought you love your car.” She knew how obsessed Taeng is with his Audi R8. It was his favourite car among the others sports car in his mansion’s garage.

“Right now, you’re much more important than my car.”

“What do you mean?”

“If my car was stolen, I can just use another car, or replace it with a new one.”Taeng paused. “But if I lose you, I’ll lose my mind.”Taeng stared into Tiffany’s eyes.

Tiffany gulped. Her heart started to beat a little bit faster as she felt butterflies inside her tummy. She looked away from Taeng and stared out the bus’s window trying to slow down the beat of her heart.

“I can’t lose you. Not now.”Taeng whispered closely to Tiffany’s ear as he held her tightly.

 

Tiffany and Taeng arrived at the school. They were obviously late but they weren’t running or rushing to class instead they walked hand in hand along the school corridor. However, both of them didn’t say a word to each other after the getting off the bus and kept silent all the way to their class.

“Are you still mad?”Taeng broke the silence. Tiffany hadn’t said a word, and Taeng misunderstood that Tiffany was still mad at him.

Tiffany shook her head.

“Why aren’t you talking?”

Tiffany shook her head again.

“Tiffany, I’m really sorry for being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter