What Have You Done?

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Woahh, I was a little surprised. There were actually a lot of you out there. hehe. Thanks for commenting on the previous chapter. And here is like I promised. Be sure to comment again, okay. I really love to read them and see your reaction. a lot of expected rage on the earlier chapter. I'm not sure of how this would do.

 

 

“Do you know why you are here, Mr. Kim?”

Taeng lifted his head to see the person who cuffed him earlier walked in with a file in his hand.

“Honestly, I don’t give a damn.”

“I have a feeling that you’re pissed off right now.”

“Of course, I am. You came knocking on my door and handcuffed me right in front of my parents! Do you expect me to become friendly with you?”

“Did you expect a nice treatment from us after all you did last night?”

Taeng scoffed. “He deserved it.”

“Was that a confession? Do you admit to the crime that you have engaged in?”

“Are you going to arrest me for that? All I know is I did the right thing. What I should have done a long time ago.”

“Really? Have you thought of the consequences of what you did? Are you willing to spend a lifetime in prison for the crime you have committed?”

Taeng banged his hands on the table. “I would do it again, and again if it was for her.”

“Her?” The detective questioned. “So this is all because of a girl?”

He glared at the detective. “She’s everything to me.”

“You did this for her? To protect her, I assume?”

Taeng didn’t respond, instead he gritted his teeth. He was getting mad at the way the detective was talking to him.

“Oh, let’s talk about that then.” He opened the file he was holding. “What would happen to that girl after this? Because I’m sure we have enough evidence to put you behind bars.”

“She will be safe and sound.”

“You’re sure about that? Even when  you’re not around?”

He clenched his fists. “She has my parents.”

“Will it be the same as when she has you with her?”

“What is it to you detective? You got me. Why are you even bothered to ask me all these questions?” Taeng was starting to feel the familiarity of this detective with his best friend, Yul.

“Well, I just want to know the reason.”

“You don’t have to.”

“I’m sure Tiffany would want to know the reason too.”

Taeng looked startled. “H-how did you know her name?”

“Oh, you’re curious of that?” The detective wore a smirk as he knew he got the boy’s attention now.

He growled. “If you ever so much as lay a hand on her…”

“Woah, easy there Tae. I meant no harm.”

Taeng was perplexed by the nickname he used for him. It was a family-restricted nickname only.

The detective chuckled. “I guess my baby is right about you. You’re not someone I should mess with.”

“Baby?” He saw the person smiled before he gestured towards the door.

Someone familiar walked in the room.

“Noona?”

“Tae.” Boa rushed to hug her beloved cousin. “Was it too much for you?”

“Huh? What do you mean?” He asked questioningly. “How did you come in here?”

“I have been here since morning.” Boa said before the detective pulled her towards him and kissed Taeng’s Noona.

“What?” Taeng’s eyes widened.

“Hey, dude. You’re okay?”

Taeng snapped his head toward the voice and saw his best friend standing at the doorway.

“What are you doing here?”

Yul smiled and walked towards him to give him a big hug. “Do you expect me to leave my best friend here?”

“How did you…”

“Hey, I told you I would always have your back no matter how crazy you are.”

“But…”

____

-Flashback-

 

The night before.

 

The door slammed close, startling the occupants inside the room.

“Hey, son of b’tch.”

“What the f’ck! How did you get in here?!”

Taeng laughed a little, although his anger was starting to build up inside seeing the despicable man. “Am I not wanted here?”

“The hell with you.” Siwon signaled his friends slash bodyguards to grab Taeng but he was surprised to see them exited the room instead. He panicked, and tried to run but he was too late because he was already up on his feet, grabbed by Taeng by his collar.

“Funny thing about hired muscle is, they’re easily bought.” He smirked. “Now, what should I break first?”

“How did you find me? And how dare you barge in here? Do you have any idea who this club belongs to?”

Taeng scoffed. “Did you forget that I know him too?”

Siwon gulped. “H-hyung..”

“That’s right, bastard.” He threw the first punch at his stomach and pushed him to the floor. “The rest of you, get out!” He said to the other guests in the VIP which were the ladies from the club.

Siwon held onto his stomach and crawled away, trying to grab onto the people who were going out.

“Where do you think you’re going? I’m not finished with you yet.”

Taeng threw another punch at Siwon’s face this time.

“What do you want?” Siwon said after coughing out blood.

“Isn’t it obvious? You. Dead.”

“You’re not going to do that.”

Taeng kicked him in his stomach again. “Why do you say that?”

Siwon took some time to recover from the pain in his stomach. “Because you don’t have the guts to.”

Taeng grabbed a bottle of champagne that was on a table and smashed it against the edge of the table. He held the sharp glass and pointed it towards Siwon. “Do you believe me now?”

“Get that thing away from me.” His eyes widened.

“Why?” Taeng asked while swishing the air with his new weapon.

“F’ck, you’re going to hurt someone with that.”

“That is what I’m planning to do.”

Siwon started to be scared for his life. He saw the murderous look on Taeng’s face and for the first time he thought that the boy was really serious.

“Dude, we can talk about this.” He gulped in fear.

“Why should we talk?”

“Hey, come on. I didn’t exactly do anything to her. You can ask her, I didn’t…”

Siwon didn’t get to finish his sentences when Taeng already lunged at him and brought the sharp glass to his neck.

“Don’t you even dare to mention her.” Taeng growled. “You’re not even supposed to be breathing after what you did that night.”

“..hey, c-calm d-down.”

“Do you have any idea what you caused? How dare you to even think what you did was not that bad!”

Taeng punched Siwon at his face again, a couple more times. He grabbed his head and banged it against the table’s foot and watched him bleed. “

He took the sharp glass again and put it against Siwon’s neck, threatening him with it again. Taeng could see the fear in Siwon’s eyes as he glided the glass across his skin. “Was this how you do it to her? Did she feel scared like how you’re feeling right now?” He said with his dark voice. “Did she feel scared for her life like you are right now?”

“Taeng, stop it.” A voice stopped Taeng on his move.

He snapped his head towards the voice and saw Yul standing behind him, looking very angry but mostly disappointed in him.

“What are you doing here?”

“Me? What the hell are YOU doing?!”

Taeng sighed, tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter