Silly Jealousy

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hi guys, so most of you want to see more of a jealous Tiffany. So this is the chapter that is mostly of her silly jealousy. Enjoy the moment while it last. :) I think this chapter has too much cheese.

The ball rolled out of the court and another point was rewarded to Yul’s team.

Tiffany pouted her lips and coldly ignored the comforting smile Taeng showed to her. He scratched the back of his neck and went to retrieve the ball. He walked briskly to the where the ball was and picked up the ball. He was going to walk back to the court when someone tapped his shoulder.

“Hey, here!” A girl gave him a bottle of water. He looked at the bottle and at the girl confusedly. “You looked thirsty. Don’t worry, it’s just water.”

Taeng took the bottle. “Thanks.” He gave the stranger an awkward smile.

She smiled at him before returning back to her friends as they squealed excitedly.

He walked back to the court, as he took a sip from the bottle. Indeed, he felt refreshed straight away. He tapped his girlfriend’s shoulder and offered the drink to her.

“Where did you get that?” She asked, raising her eyebrow in suspicion.

“They gave it to me.”

“Who?”

“Those girls.” Taeng pointed to where a group of girls was sitting, not far from the court.

The group of girls waved excitedly at him and started to squeal again.

Tiffany was annoyed by the group of fangirls, she pushed the bottle away and gave him a discontented look.

“Aren’t you thirsty?”

“No.”

“Drink some, you’re sweating too much, you need to get hydrated or you’ll fall sick.”

“I don’t want to.” She snatched the ball away from him and get into her position.

Taeng shrugged his shoulders, he didn’t know why his girlfriend was acting like this ever since he joined the game. He too returned to his position and watched Tiffany served the ball. He saw Yul struck the ball with his palm, heading towards him dangerously, but he managed to counter the attack and struck it back with as much force as he can.

The group of girls cheered excitedly, happy that their person of interest gained another point for his team.

Tiffany rolled her eyes annoyedly and fight the urge to just go to the girls and shut them up for good.

Taeng smiled as he skipped to his girlfriend, holding his palm up to her.

She ignored the gesture and just get back to her position. She waited for Jessica to serve the ball, and saw the ball coming towards her. She hit the ball but unfortunately, her attack was too weak as the ball didn’t even managed to surpass the net.

And just like before, whenever Tiffany would make a weak serve or attack, she’ll get booed.

Taeng walked towards her and gave her a side hug, comforting her, but she purposely avoided his hug and gave him a scowl, took the ball and throw it to Yul.

He held her arm and pulled her to face him. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Then why are you treating me this way?”

“What way?”

“Tiffany…” He called her seriously.

“Nothing, Taeng. Come on, let’s just get this game over with.”

He frowned but let her arm go and got back to his position. He lifted his shirt to wipe the sweat that was on his face, revealing his well sculptured abs.

“Taeng-shi!” He heard his name and turned to look at the person, the same girl who gave her the bottle of water. “Here, you can use mine. It’s still new though.” She threw a towel to him and went back to her friends.

“Thanks again.” He shouted back and wipe his sweat with the towel.

Tiffany was now furious. She walked to him and put her hands on her waist, glaring at him.

He raised his eyebrow and gave her a confused look. “What?”

“Do you know her?”

“Who?”

“That girl.”

“What girl?”

She rolled her eyes. “That girl who keeps on coming to you.”

“Oh. I don’t think so. Why?”

“So this is a habit of yours?”

“What habit?”

“Taking things from strangers?”

He chuckled. “Seriously, Fany? I’m not a kid anymore.” He thought she was joking with him. But that thought disappeared when he saw her serious expression. “Fany?”

She huffed and walked away from her oblivious boyfriend.

The game ended  shortly and fortunately, because of Taeng’s agility and fast reflex, they’ve won the game.

Taeng walked towards his girlfriend with a sly smile on his face. He stood in front of her and lifted his eyebrow at her.

“What?”

“We won.”

“So?”

“I came to collect my prize.” He leaned over and puckered up his lips.

She scoffed and pushed Taeng away.

 “Ya~~~~!” Taeng whined to his girlfriend. He trailed behind her and followed her around as she made way to the sun loungers. She sat on one of it while he took the next one beside her.

Taeng puckered up his lips and started to make kissing sounds purposely to annoy his girlfriend.

“Stop making that sound.”

“But we have a deal.”

“I don’t remember it.”

“Tiffany Hwang.” He showed a mad expression.

“What?” She challenged.

He gave up and crossed his arms. “Fine, be that way.”

“If you want it so much, why don’t you go and get it from one of your fangirls there.”

“For the last time, they’re not my fangirls.” He was starting to get mad at her unreasonable accusations.

“Yeah right. They kept on squealing and cheering for you.”

“Why is that a problem for you? You should be the one who’s cheering for me, instead you ignored me for the whole game.” He frowned, he was disappointed with the way she treated him.

Tiffany kept quiet, it was true. She did ignore him when she got annoyed by the girls’ constant cheering and squealing.

“That’s it.” Taeng stood up. “If you’re only going to keep ignoring me, then I might as well really not be here.” He gave her an angry look and walked towards the group of girls.

Tiffany blinked her eyes before they burned with jealousy. She saw him smiling at one of the girls as the girl from before shook his hand excitedly. She huffed out in anger. She can’t believe he went to the girls and left her.

Taeng glanced at his girlfriend and saw her angry expression. He frowned and talked back to the girls.

“Urmm, thanks for the water and towel before, err…”

“Hyorin.”

“Right. Hyorin.”

“It’s not a problem, Taeng-shi.”

“How do you know my name?”

“Oh, I heard them calling you that. Hope you don’t mind.” She smiled.

“Okay.” He said awkwardly. “Anyway, there’s something that I want you to do for me.”

“What is it?” She asked eagerly.

“Can you please stop coming to me and act friendly to me.” He said bluntly, he can already see her expression change to a disappointed one.

“Why? I just want to be friends.”

“Yeah, I know. But I’m here with my girlfriend.” He pointed at Tiffany. “She’s mad at me now because you kept on doing that.”

“So?” A different girl answered for Hyorin while she kept quiet, deep in her thoughts. ‘He’s taken?’.

“I don’t mean to be rude, but can you just stop being nice to me. And I would appreciate it if you give us some privacy too.” He was telling the other girls now.

“We know she’s your girl.” One of the girls said cheekily. “We’re not doing anything wrong though.”

“It’s not wrong, but I am not comfortable with this. I came here to spend time with her, but now her mood is ruined because of this. And honestly, I’m not happy about it.”

“He’s right, girls.” Hyorin said now after keeping quiet. “We should leave him alone.”

The other girls wanted to protest but decided against it when their ‘leader’ gave a serious look to them.

“Thanks, Hyorin.” He was glad that at least one of the girls understood him.

“No problem. I understand where she comes from. I would be jealous too if I were her.” She paused, “She’s lucky to have a boyfriend like you. You’re so considerate of her feelings and very sweet. I wish I have a boyfriend like you.”

“Can you tell that to her? She refused to talk to me.” His eyebrows were scrunched up together as he thought of the treatment Tiffany gave to him.

“Sure, if you want me to. Again, you’re a really sweet guy.” She winked at him.

Taeng blushed from the wink and compliment. It was really tempting, getting flirted out in the open. He really admires this girl for being straightforward. Although there were girls who tried to steal his heart before, no one ever did this way, everyone used to be scared of him only tried to pursue him in the most discreet way.

 He cleared his throat awkwardly, his ears were getting red as he scratched the back of his neck shyly. He wanted to say something nice back to her when a voice interrupted him.

“KIM TAENG!!”

He snapped his head towards the source and saw his girlfriend glaring at him before stomping away in the opposite direction.

“Uh-oh. Looks like someone’s in trouble.” Hyorin laughed. “Go get her, honey.” She gave her a fist pump, wishing him luck.

Taeng threw her a confused look before running after his girlfriend to stop her from getting farther away.

He managed to catch up with her and stopped her by her wrist. She yanked her hand from his grip and walked away from him.

“Fany-ahhhh.” Taeng called her lovingly. “Stop, please.” He went in front of her, stopping her in her tracks.

Tiffany bumped into him as he blocked her path. She threw a few light punches at his chest and kept on walking.

“Ouch.” He held his chest, rubbing it to ease the pain. “Let me just explain.”

“Explain what?”

“About what you just saw?”

“So, you know that I was looking?”

“Well, yeah.”

“And you flirted with them right in front of ME?!”

“I did not flirt with them.” Taeng defended himself.

“It sure looks like it.” She huffed. “Is this revenge?”

“What revenge?”

“For not listening to you.”

Taeng raised his eyebrow. “Fany, I was only telling them to back off. And you should already know that I’m not that kind of guy.” He was slightly hurt that she would think that.

Tiffany scoffed. “Like I would believe that.”

“You can ask Hyorin.”

“Hyorin? Or now you know their names too.” She grew angrier.

“She told me her name. What I was supposed to do?”

“Nothing. Go back to them and have a chit chat with them. Get to know them better.” She glared at him, as if challenging him to do that.

“Fany~~”

“And don’t think that I didn’t see the blush on your face when she winked at you, Kim Taeng.”

 “I….” Taeng didn’t know what to say.

“See? It’s true.” Tiffany accused of him. “Go back to them, then. Woo them with your charms again. See if I care.”

“I don’t have any charms, and I do not intend to woo them even for a second.” He said seriously and held his girlfriend in place by her shoulders. “I only intend to do that with you and only you.”

“Let me go.”

“Never.”

She rolled her eyes. “I’ll kick you if you don’t.”

“Try me.”

Tiffany was going to knee kick him where it hurts but Taeng immediately covered his crotch with his hands, letting go her shoulders. She let out a scoff when she saw he flinched and walked into the beach house, leaving him there alone.

Taeng was left dumbfounded as he realized that he was tricked by her. He huffed out. ‘I have a very violent girlfriend. I’m screwed.’

He followed her into the house, but keeping his distance from her since he know it’ll be bad to annoy her when she’s in an angry mood. ‘Better stay away from her for a bit.’ Although Tiffany was mad, Taeng couldn’t help but to feel slightly contented that his girlfriend has this side of her. He never knew that she could be this possessive of him.

 

Tiffany didn’t come out of her room for lunch and even after Taeng has knocked on her door countless of times, she still wouldn’t come out. Taeng grew worried since he has never seen her this upset and he didn’t know what to do to console her.

“Fany-ah. Please open the door. It’s already dark and you haven’t eaten anything yet.”

“…..”

“Fany?”

“…..”

“Do you want me to break the door? Because I would really do it but you have to deal with Sunny’s wrath.” He warned seriously. “I’m really going to do it.” He threatened again.

He heard some rustling from the other side of the door, before the door was unlocked and opened. He entered the room hesitatingly, but didn’t see his girlfriend on the bed.

“Fany?”

He heard the water running in the bathroom and walked towards the bathroom door to knock on it.

“Are you in there?” He waited for an answer, but didn’t get one. He sighed and walked to the bed and sat on it.

After a couple of minutes, he saw her coming out the bathroom, fully dressed and raised his eyebrow.

“Where are you going?”

“Out.”

“Where?”

“Dinner.”

“With who?”

“Sunny, Jessica, Yul and Dennis.”

Taeng noticed the absence of his name and frowned. “Without me?”

“Yup.” She said nonchalantly.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t like you.”

“Fany, I didn’t flirt with them.” He started to explain.

“I saw it with my own eyes. You’ll stay here and eat alone as your punishment.”

 “Fany, you saw it wrongly.”

“Are you saying that I have a problem with my sight?”

“No. I’m saying that you have misunderstood me.”

“I don’t think that. The girls agreed with me. You don’t blush easily, yet, your ears turned red in front of those cheeky girls.”

“I can’t control my ears’ colors.”

“But you can at least control your expression. You’re clearly pleased with their flirtatious act with you.”

Taeng kept quiet and his head down.

Tiffany let out a scoff and walked out the room.

Taeng followed her out and walked down the stairs watching his girlfriend quietly. He didn’t know what to say to her to make her anger go away. He thought that her anger would decrease by now but it has only doubled since their little spat. “They’re not here.”

“What?”

“I told them they can go wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter