Disturbed Indiscretions

Special Delivery

Swallowing hard, Dahyun moved closer behind Momo and was about to pull her away when one of the girls fidgeted in her sleep and alarm sounded from a distant phone. All three of them made a charade of busying themselves in the kitchen as Mina rubbed her eyes and prodded Chaeyoung to wake up, turning off her alarm. Getting up to walk towards the kitchen, she frowned at the odd atmosphere that now surrounded her, what the hell is going on?.

"What's up with you guys?..you're acting weirder than usual..", stepping around Dahyun and filling a glass with ice cold water from the refrigerator, she sipped it as she walked away to get dressed in the bedroom, evidently not too worried about receiving a reply to her question. Her bedroom door clicked and the girls in the kitchen proceeded to argue just low enough for nobody to understand. Dahyun was arguing with Jeongyeon, as was Momo and Jeongyeon was arguing with them both that she would get what she wants either way. Frustratingly, in the midst of this all, JEongyeon started laughing which piqued sleepy Chaeyoung's interest and she shuffled over in slippered feet to see what all the hassle was about.

"You guys, what are you arguing about?..is it about me?", her lips popped out into an adorable pout and she was suddenly shrouded in cuddles as the girls temporarily forgot their bad feelings towards each other. Mina re-entered the room fully dressed and looked puzzled for a moment at this new development before abruptly going to open the curtains and the windows, sending the others diving for cover and hissing like vampires.

Chaeyoung was doing her best impression of a beached whale on the sofa, face down. Dahyun had her back pressed against a piller in a spy sort of way, eyes firmly shut. Jeongyeon and Momo were nowhere to be seen as Mina's eyes searched for them. She set about tidying up the mess they'd made the night before, tutting as she went. Dahyun was now in full pretend spy mode, whipping round corners with her back to walls as she pointed her finger guns everywhere with a pew sound effect that sounded like it was froma comic book. Chaeyoung had managed to roll onto the floor and was planking as she answered the phone to her manager who was telling her about next week's shifts.

Closing the door slowly again, sealing the crack she had used to make sure they weren't followed, Jeongyeon turned to Momo and grinned, her plan had worked, she finally had her alone, without Dahyun or anyone else and she intended to make good on their stolen minutes alone as she clicked the lock silently into place. Momo watched as she slowly stepped back away from the advancing menace that was Yoo Jeongyeon. Was she really capable of blackmail and would it be worth Momo trying to attract attention?. Thoughts swam in her head as the gap between them closed, Momo still backing away as Jeongyeon was close enough to smell her perfume. Closing her eyes, Momo yelped as she fall backwards over something small, cursing, Jeongyeon moved back and swiftly unlocked the door, leaving the room quickly and unseen. A moment later and Momo's outburst was heard by a worried Mina who appeared in a flustered state with soapy rubber gloves on to ask what happened.

They both looked around to find the source of Momo's panic trotting out of the room, tail wagging happily at the prospect of food again. Both girls laughed at Ray as they heard him being fussed over in the next room, Momo thankful for the interupption but not sure how many more times he would come to her rescue, for now Ray was her hero.