Too Much To Handle

Special Delivery

Tip-toeing like a ninja around the room, trying her best not to wake the girls, Jeongyeon found the wardrobe and prayed that the doors didn't creak as she eased one open slowly. Glancing behind her as she did so, she reached for a towel and hastily wrapped it around herself, grimacing as a tiny squeak came from the door she was closing gently. Her head whipped around and she took a silent sigh of relief as she saw no movement from the bed.

Finding her way out of the room strangely quick, she made her way back to the bathroom and got dressed quickly, then she walked to the kitchen and almost tripped over Dahyun and Momo. Her heart dropping as she felt the jealousy rise in her, it took all her strength to not kick Dahyun as she went past to get her drink from the refrigerator. She cleared loudly and had the satisfaction of seeing the girls scramble awkwardly to their feet as they looked at her wide eyed.

Jeongyeon grinned at their clumsy efforts to seem like they hadn't just been caught making out on the kitchen floor. She watched as they shuffled around like chickens in a coop, making up little tasks to do as they went in circles avoiding Jeongyeon's eyes. Laughing loudly, she looked over at the bedroom door as Chaeyoung emerged sleepily, in Mina's shirt. Obviously she hadn't realised until Mina appeared in her shirt and they did an almost comical sketch of looking at each other before retreating back into the room and emerging minutes later orrectly dressed.

"Jeongyeonie, weren't you supposed to be meeting your sister today?, did you forget?", there was a slightly bitter note in Momo's voice as she asked and Jeongyeon scowled at her. It was hard to be mad at her but how could she not be when Dahyun had wormed her way between them. As Jeongyeon made sure she had everything before leaving, she looked back and noticed Dahyun put her arms around Momo and peck her cheek, it looked like she was claiming ownership of Momo and Jeongyeon was so angry that she slammed the door behind her.

"What was wrong with her?, did you guys upset her or something?", Chaeyoung was looking from Momo to Dahyun in an accusing way and both shook their heads as they walked to the sofa and sat down, Momo resting her head on Dahyun's lap and letting her play with her hair as Mina led Chaeyoung to the kitchen and they made a start on a new pot of rice, all the while they thought of Jeongyeon's strange behaviour and only Dahyun smiled to herself in her solo knowledge of the truth.