Breakfast Or Bed?

Special Delivery

Soft snoring filled the room and a faint ticking of a clock could be heard in another room as the girls slept. Opening her eyes slowly, Momo looked over at Mina next to her and smiled, although she herself was feeling a little weak still, she was much better knowing that Mina had stayed by her side. Scrolling through her phone she read all her Kakao notifications and replied to all the well wisher's texts, praying that she'd had the sense to turn the flash off of her camera, she took a few sneaky photo of sleeping Mina and a couple of the both of them before putting her phone down and very carefully pulling Mina closer for a cuddle.

Mina wasn't aware of anything changing until she woke up and felt Momo's chest rise and fall as she took sleepy breaths underneath her head. Smiling to herself, she turned very slowly to look at Momo and wriggled her way up so their noses almost touched. Holding back silent giggles as she grinned at their proximity, Mina closed her eyes and wished this could last forever, if she never got out of bed with Momo again, she'd be happy. Stuck in the daydream, she was startled into opening her eyes by Momo's voice.

"If you're going to leave your face that close, at least kiss me..", she grinned a little before kissing Mina's lips slowly, wrapping her legs around her and tightening her grip with her arms a little, Mina was not getting away any time soon. Scratching at the door was the only annoyance that split them apart, Ray could be such a bother sometimes but Mina couldn't imagine life without him as he slunk into the room and promptly took her place next to Momo. Mina decided that she'd rather make breakfast than be witness to her dog upstaging her any further so she made for the door but those familiar arms wrapped around her before she left the room and in an instant Momo's lips were caressing her neck lightly making Mina gasp a little as her breath caught in . "Where are you going?..trying to escape huh?..come back to bed", how could Mina resist her any longer?.

Turning to face her, Mina smiled and pecked her lips to stop her talking. "I was going to get us some breakfast, unless you're not hungry?", as if on cue, her stomach growled aggressively and Momo stifled a giggle. Kissing Mina's lips longingly, she walked past her to the kitchen and muttered as she passed, making Mina want to leave the room even less.

"I guess we should eat..but i'd rather eat you..".