The Morning After

Special Delivery

It was usual for Mina to wake up late, but usually she woke up alone. This morning as her eyes opened, she dare not move and disturb the two girls either side of her. Closing her eyes breifly, she remembered flashes of what happened last night and she blushed a little to experience them over again. It took a second to work out how the hell she'd get out of bed without waking the girls, her bladder had been protesting as soon as it knew she was awake, pleading with her to relieve herself. Slowly she slithered her way down the bed, pausing at moments where she was sure someone had woken up or fidgeted. Finally she had made it, messy haired, out of bed and she stood to get her bearings for a second, facing the bed and the sleeping beauties covered only by a thin sheet.

Tiptoeing slowly between boxes, she winced as a small squeak emitted from the door handle she was turning, a quick glance reassured her that it was not as loud as she had thought, or else they were heavy sleepers. Pulling the door to, Mina walked to the bathroom to pee and washed her hands and face afterwards. Sighing a little at the amount of unpacking she STILL had to do and wishing she could mentally finish it instead, she heard a soft tap at the door and a whispered voice beyond told her Momo was awake. Mina opened the door and stepped back to let her friend into the bathroom, it was a small room which barely fit the two of them in together. An inch of space between them and Mina could smell Momo's sweet scent, it would take no effort at all just to kiss her but she still lacked the courage to do it so boldly. 

Momo must have, even in her sleepy state, been thinking the same thing as her lips met Mina's once more and a longing peck was exchanged between the two before Momo politely as she could manage, asked Mina to leave whilst she too did her business. With a small snap, the bathroom door was closed Mina and she walked into the kitchen for a glass of water. She felt the cold water go down inside and shuddered at the sensation.

"Mina, come back to bed..", Chaeyoung stood in the doorway and grinned as she spoke. Gulping hard as she turned to face her, Mina stepped closer, summoning all her courage, she put the glass of water on the counter and lifted Chaeyoung up, her hands cushioning Chaeyoung's bum as she carried her to bed, closing the door with her foot and gently lowering herself and Chaeyoung down. Maybe the boxes can wait a little longer, she thought as she heard a small click and those familiar hands were on her back once again.