Hide And Seek

Special Delivery

Dahyun pressed her finger to Momo's lips as she was about to speak, looking at her as she removed her finger, she pecked her lips slowly as she heard Mina and Chaeyoung searching for her. They had snuck inside Mina's room and were stood with bodies pressed together inside her closet, at first, Momo was confused but she realised that they were in the midst of some sort of impromptu game of hide and seek and decided to play along.

The heat between them was rising and Dahyun felt Momo's hands move up her back slowly, silently she stepped closer and enveloped Dahyun in her arms as they began to kiss very slowly so as not to make noise. Momo broke off the kiss temporarily as the voices grew closer and they were almost busted by Ray who was acting like a mini sniffer dog until he got bored and left to find something more interesting to do.

Mina shushed Chaeyoung as they stealthily stepped into the bedroom and using a rudimentary type of military signalling, motioned for her to follow as they closed in on the closet in which Dahyun and Momo were obviously hiding since they'd checked everywhere else. Even though it made Chaeyoung gigle silently to herself, she got the gist of what Mina was signalling and followed her slowly. Once Mina had made the stop signal, she grabbed the handle and mouthed a countdown from three before throwing the door open and shouting invictory.

"HA! found you guys!..oh...ummm...Chae, let's go clean up the living room..", closing the closet door again, she grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and led them out of the room, finding Ray patiently waiting for his dinner as usual. As she poured food into his bowl and made sure his water was topped up, Chaeyoung asked what had happened. Mina grinned and walked over to her, putting her hands on her and softly spanking as she kissed her lips teasingly.

"Well, Miss Son, I can show you exactly what they were doing if you like?, follow me", squealing like a little girl, Mina was picked up by Chaeyoung who walked them into the bedroom and kicked the door shut right before Ray could follow inquisitively. Momo walked into the living room completely and poured herself a glass of cold water, she spilled a little down herself and felt the cold dribble down her body just as Dahyun came out in a long white t-shirt.

"Did you miss your mouth?, my clumsy baby...here, let me dry it for you", Momo stood there as Dahyun made her way over and pressed her t-shirt to her bare chest and soaked up the water which turned the white cotton to clear instantly. Grinning, she grabbed the glass of water and put it down in the sink behind her before hopping up to sit on the counter. Mom walked towards her and was trapped in the grip of Dahyun's thighs as she lifted the wet t-shirt up and over her head for round two to begin.