The Past

Special Delivery

One small click and he was inside, tip-toeing his way through the apartment, making sure to check that they were all asleep on the sofa where he could see them as he made his way into the bedroom he hoped was the right one. He'd never been this close to her since that interrupted cafe meeting and he almost wanted to touch her as much as he was now touching her belongings. Sniffing at some clothes he knew for sure were hers and wondering if he could take a memento from his visit, he placed the camera behind a few of her cuddly toys and snuck out the way he came in.

Ray was snoring loudly and a low growl came out intemittently which startled the intruder so he looked at Ray as he sidled out into the living room and crept over to Momo, she was fast asleep and her arm held on to Dahyun tightly as he stood watching her sleep. One of the other girls fidgeted and he jumped a little as he looked over in panic. She was snuggling further into the arms of another girl as he decided it was time to leave and he crossed the room expertly to close the door silently behind him a few seconds later.

"That's weird...", Chaeyoung shrugged as she fell back asleep and forgot about the feeling she had about someone being in the apartment, smiling in her sleep as she felt Mina peck her cheek softly before her dreams kicked in again and she relaxed into her girlfriend's body. The sofa creaked a little as Momo climbed over the back of it to go to the bathroom, looking back at Dahyun, she smiled at her cuteness as she slept on.

Washing her face slowly after she had finished peeing, she sighed and let the water drip onto the basin below, barely audible drops of water tapped the porcelain as she looked at herself in the mirror. How can I tell her? I can't she won't love me anymore and they'll all look at me differently if I do. I'll just keep quiet and hope that i'm not right about the weirdo who keeps stalking us. Drying her face on a towel nearby, Momo left the bathroom and put on her best smile as the snuggly caterpillar that was Kim Dahyun was beaming at her from their sofa.

Sitting down next to her, they snuggled up close and she cupped Dahyun's cheeks as she peppered her face in tiny pecks to the sound of her giggling in response. Momo really did love her and she wanted to make sure that Dahyun knew it even if she found out about the past and resented her afterwards, she would know that she was loved forever and ever.