Cleaning Up

Special Delivery

None of the girls were pregnant before but now thanks to Mina, they were all expecting food babies and could do little more than lay there groaning and feeling a little sick. Not only had she bought pizza, she had also been hoarding a selection of snack food which included a lot of chocolate. If nothing else, it had cheered Dahyun up and Momo was grateful for small mercies.

Eyeing the pile of rubbish which now covered the table, Chaeyoung moaned at the thought of cleaning it up but she theorised that she was probably the only one who would be able to get up onto her feet anytime soon. Using the sofa as leverage, she pushed herself up and stood for a moment to gather her balance before heading into the kitchen for a rubbish bag to take everything out in.

Mina watched her as she went, mumbling half-hearted apologies and claiming that she'd be there to help in a second but she lay exactly where she was and reached pathetically for a can, which she flipped onto the floor and watched as it rolled under the table away from her. Chaeyoung sighed as she watched, walking over with the bag, she proceeded to tidy up and was more than pleased when Dahyun emerged from her bedroom looking fresh as a daisy, clearly uninhibited by the food overdose epidemic which had engulfed the living room.

"Want some help with this mess?, I see nobody else is up to the task..lazy bees", Chaeyoung had to admit she was pleased to see that eye-smile again and she pointed out where the other bags were so that Dahyun could help as quickly as possible. The two of them made a great team and they had the table, not forgetting the under-table can, clear of debris and the bags near the door ready to be taken out.

"I think i'll go to work now Dahyun, thanks for your help..see you later", she walked over to the door and turned to look back at the room where Momo and Mina were now both fast asleep and she shook her head before turning back to the door and leaving. Dahyun had to admit that she was a little sad to see her leave and cursed quietly as she noticed Cheyoung hadn't taken the rubbish out with her.

There wasn't much room on the sofa with Momo but she didn't want to disturb her so she lay in front, clinging to the edge for dear life, this time she would be the little spoon. Closing her eyes and falling asleep, she smiled as she felt an arm wrap around her waist, keeping her safe and away from any darkness which dwelled in her otherwise pleasant dreams.