Rice Resurrection

Special Delivery

Dahyun was munching cereal from a bowl, whilst she sat on the kitchen counter. She was watching Momo attempting to resurrect old rice from the cooker and was fighting the laughter bubbling just beneath the surface when Jeongyeon came in looking flustered and pressed her back to the front door as it shut hard behind her. Dahyun almost fell off the counter at the sound and Momo swore loudly.

"Aish! Yoo Jeongyeon, you gave me a heart attack!, what's wrong with you?", Dahyun was giggling uncontrollably at Momo's anger but Jeongyeon looked a little scared by it, either that or the reason she had rushed in was scaring her. Mina emerged from her bedroom and asked what all the noise was, Chaeyoung lay in bed so that Jeongyeon didn't know she was in Mina's bed but she grinned at the ruckus in the other room and tried to sneak out of bed to the wardrobe for her clothes.

Ray trotted through the whole debacle as though he was the only one in the apartment and Dahyun watched as he hopped up on the counter next to her and attempted to steal her cereal, for which he got a boop on the nose and a pouty Dahyun poured him a bowl of his own food after untangling her legs. Mina stood waiting with folded arms for an explanation and Momo's eyes flitted from Jeongyeon to the rice she was trying not to burn.

"Well...erm...I was taking the rubbish out...and that creepy cop was watching the apartment, I got freaked out so I rushed back..he said he would 'keep us all safe'..what a weirdo..", they all looked at her until she moved away from the door, then they went about their business, only Mina went over to hug her and reassure her that she would probably have done the same thing in that situation.

Turning back to her rice as Jeongyeon walked to the bathroom and shut the door, declaring she was having a long bath, Momo scowled and laughed as Dahyun paused mid-mouthful, her cheeks packed like a hamster storing nuts, damn she was adorable. Momo put her arms around her and smothered her in kisses while chuckling at Dahyun's eye-smile while she swallowed the rice.

"Kim Dahyun, how can I ever be mad at you?", they fell carefully onto the floor, Momo on top of Dahyun as they started a fresh wave of kisses and Momo's rice once again was ruined. Mina had walked in to discover Chaeyoung half dressed, with one arm in her shirt and it pulled over her head only a little so she crept over and helped her out, her face close enough to Chaeyoung's for the latter to peck her lips slowly, Mina blushed and she wrapped her arms around her girl. Yoo Jeongyeon was all alone, in a warm bubble bath, just the way she liked it. Well she didn't have a choice when she knew for a fact that her competition for her true love's heart was a goofball with an adorable eye-smile. Such is life, it up Jeongyeon, it up.