Netflix And Chill?

Special Delivery

Momo's fingers traced along Dahyun's back lazily as they lay on the bed, she was happy here, content with her life right now and she allowed herself to smile as Dahyun fidgeted and sniffled cutely next to her. She'd never been this happy with anyone and she wanted to spend every second she had in the company of the woman she loved. As her hand travelled up towards Dahyun's face, she played with her baby hairs and gigled silently as a muffled voice came from the pillow.

"Keep it up and i'll jump on you Momorin, it tickles.", before she could stop herself, Momo let out a loud volley of laughter and was immediately leapt on by Dahyun who proceeded to cover her in kisses all over her face while straddling her to keep her pinned to the bed. "I warned you didn't I?, you may be gorgeous and lovely but you never listen baby", warm hands were placed on Momo's bare skin under her shirt and Dahyun leant forward to kiss her lips tenderly just as the front door opened and they heard chatter from the others.

"So he said he's looking into it but I don't honestly know if we can trust him. Jeongyeon's right, there's something creepy about him and did you see that picture of Momo on his desk?, do you think she knows?, is he her ex or something?.", Mina pulled a face at the thought of the unpleasant little policeman being involved with any one of her friends. They made their way to the sofa and sat down, putting the tv on as Chaeyoung looked up takeaway places on her phone and showed Mina as they discussed what to have.

Momo's phone buzzed as she got a text from Chaeyoung and she reached for it carefully so as not to wake Dahyun who had unhelpfully fallen asleep on top of her. Smiling at her girlfriend's cuteness, she read the text at arms length and gently woke her up with a mixture of gentle shoulder caresses and tiny nose pecks. Pouting as she opened her eyes slowly, Dahyun mumbled about not wanting to wake up unless there was imminent danger of an apocalypse and Momo had to roll her over to fully wake her up which got her a small slap on the shoulders and a yelp as she lay on the matress before she was told the food had arrived for them.

"Hey sleepyheads, come sit down, we're gonna watch a movie with our chicken. Help yourselves, we can't decide what kind of movie to watch, any suggestions?", Chaeyoung asked as she held the remote out to Momo and Dahyun, Mina's head resting on her shoulder as she munched on chicken. Dahyun grabbed the remote and put on one of her favourite movies, sighs surrounded her as they all settled in to watch Frozen for what felt like the 50th time. Nobody made any effort to change the movie because they couldn't be bothered and Momo didn't want the backlash that came with upsetting Dahyun so they all watched and reluctantly sang the words to all the songs as the night rolled on.