Frustration And Relief

Special Delivery

"Finally!, it felt like a decade waiting for you!!, what do you want to eat??, i'm so hungry ba..I mean Miss Kim.". Momo surpressed a giggle as Dahyun stood in front of the reception desk opening her package and putting on her reading glasses. A blush rushed over her cheeks and she quickly closed the box as soon as she had seen it's contents, she took off her glasses and stowed them away, clearing unnecessarily which made Momo a little nervous since Dahyun was always on the brink of a lecture when she she did this. Indeed as Dahyun looked at her with a serious frown on her face, Momo gulped involuntarily and felt her own cheeks grow hot before Dahyun leant across the desk and she herself leant forward to meet her half way.

The words tickled Momo's ear as Dahyun whispered, "Baby, you got a new toy?, I can't wait to try it later. Oh and the thing I most want to eat right now...is you..meet me in the locker room on the 5th floor in 10 minutes.", Momo was sure she was eminating so much heat that the nearby thermometer was going to explode as Dahyun moved her lips away from Momo's ear and they briefly met her lips before she walked away satisfied in the way she had left Momo wanting more. It took Momo a few seconds to regain her coposure and she rounded the desk quickly before calling for her lunch break replacement. The wait for the slowest woman on earth to replace her at the desk was agonising as she thought about Dahyun waiting for her on the 5th floor.

Taking two steps at a time, she had no time to waste waiting for the elevator, her breath was ragged as she wrenched open the locker room door and immediately closed it behind her, eyes wide at the view. Had Dahyun known there would be nobody else on this floor?, she must have since she was stood waiting in the lingerie that Momo had recently bought her, heart beating out of her chest, Momo locked the door behind her and crossed the room in a couple of strides. Dahyun grinned as she was pulled into Momo's arms and felt soft hands caress her bare skin and lace covered skin equally, frantic kisses peppered her neck and jawline and she gasped as they developed into lovebites. Gripping the windowsil behind her for stability, she bit her lip as Momo made short work of unclasping her bra and letting it drop to the floor before warm hands cupped her newly bare s and she wrapped her arms around her lover's neck as their lips finally met.

Chaeyoung found it odd that this floor seemed desserted and even more bizarre that Mina had asked her to fetch her jacket before they went to lunch together. Why couldn't she get it herself?, oh well, no matter, she was here now. There was absolutely nobody around and so she was unchallenged as she reached for the handle, until she heard a voice behind her and turned to see Mina stood against the wall opposite her. The corridor was already cramped but with the two of them in, it seemed even smaller, Mina's eyes travelled up and down Chaeyoung as she moved closer and played with her tie. Chaeyoung was about to say something as Mina put a finger to her lips and pulled softly on Chaeyoung's tie, leading her into a small abandoned office behind her and closing the door.