The Truth Revealed

Special Delivery

Blushing hard, Momo avoided everyone's eyes. Thinking frantically, she found herself mumbling a response that she knew would draw unsatisfied groans from the room.

"I...I wouldn't date anyone...not ready..", she felt tears welling up because of the pressure and cursed at herself for letting the emotions get the better of her. Excusing herself, she stared at the floor as she made her way to the bathroom, quickly locking the door behind her and making for the sink, she splashed her face with cold water and stared at her reflection in the mirror. How would she explain what had just happened and wouldn't it just be easier to tell Dahyun what had happen in the last two days between herself, Mina and Chaeyoung?.

There was an awkwardness left behind when Momo had left and Dahyun's concern was battling with her inquisitive mind as to why her friend had reacted in that way. She didn't think the question was offensive or pried too much into Momo's personal life so it made no sense that it had upset her so much. Glancing around the room, she saw similar looks between the other two, although every now and again she thought she saw them steal glances at each other as if they had a secret that she wasn't allowed to know. She was about to say something when Jeongyeon gave her a minor heart attack by snoring loudly and rolloing over, her arm slapping Dahyun on the back of the head.

"YAH! YOOJEONGYEONYOULAZYGIRLWAKEUP, YOUHITME!", Momo re-entered the room just as chaos had erupted and she saw Dahyun fighting with a dopey Jeongyeon, confused looking as she was pummeled with slaps. Mina and Chaeyoung were gawping open mouthed at them as Momo sat down gigging near them. Eventually Dahyun stopped and collapsed onto the floor joining in Momo's giggling, as did the other's, all except Jeongyeon whose eyes were still a little closed, she was rubbing them as she woke up.

In the aftermath of the giggling fit, nobody had heard anything Jeongyeon had muttered, except the closest to her, Dahyun, who sat absolutely still, the hairs on her neck standing on end as the words tingled her ears.

"I think they're sleeping together...why else would the delivery girl be so friendly so quickly?", not realising she had said anything incriminating, Jeongyeon got up and went to get a glass of water from the kitchen. Dahyun stood up, walked to the front door and left, not looking back and blocking out all sound, she stood outside, just to the side of Mina's front door, her head throbbing with thoughts as she wondered what to say. Had she lost Momo too?.