Pyjama Party

Special Delivery

Eating was the easy part, making polite conversation was hard. An animated conversation picked up between Dahyun and Momo about old times and Jeongyeon occassionally jumped in with an opinion of her own, often playfully breating the girls before they alll started laughing. Mina was struggling to join and felt her mind wander before a short sharp elbow to the ribs from Momo brought her back into the room and she put on that familiar fake smile.

"I'm sorry i'm not much fun guys...how about we have a sleepover tonight?, go home and get your pyjamas and meet back here in an hour?", she tried to make her tone seem jovial but caught her own monotony and wondered if this was how she had sounded all day?. For a second, they all looked at her and then suddenly she was squashed beneath a pile of girls, ordinarily this would have been fun but she had to be careful how much she enjoyed this closeness. Giggling loudly, punctuated by the odd squeal, the girls writhed around and sneakily Momo planted a small kiss on Mina's cheek as nobody was looking. They untangled themselves and panted as the remnants of their mirth left them with cheesy grins in each other's general direction.

"Ok ok, let's gooooooooooooooo....we'll bring snacks and drinks...some may be alcoholic, fair warning...COME ON DUBU!!!!!", Jeongyeon all but dragged Dahyun to the door, Momo following behind, flashing a wink at Mina which made her smile as she cleaned away the rubbish of dinner.

Humming to herself as she tidied and re-jigged a few of the boxes around her phone was left to buzz on top of one as she went. Stopping and frowning, she thought she had heard something and a little panic set in, icicles peircing her heart as she frantically and silently searched for a heavy weapon to defend herself, finding a frying pan, she hefted it high and slowly crept, ninja-like, through towards the source of the sound, her bedroom. Using all the knowledge she had gained from playing stealth games, she stood with her back to the door frame, pan held in her right hand, ready to strike as she reached for the door handle with her left hand and turned it slowly, pushing it open slowly so as not to disturb the intruder.

Stepping inside as quietly as she could, her eyes darted from corner to corner but she saw nobody and the boxes were all neatly stacked still so whoever it was must be agile. She squealed a little and jumped as something furry touched her legs, turning on the lights, she laughed, her heart thumping out of her chest as she bent down to pet her forgotten dog Ray, where had he been all this time?. She pressumed he'd been snuggled up safe and cosy in a little nook of his own, but she fet bad, she'd forgotten to feed him, so she led the way out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, finding his bowls and filling them with water and food, all the while apologising to him and promising that she did still love him.

Wagging his tail enthusiastically as he made a mess of the floor surrounding his bowls, her ran to the door and bark excitedly as he heard voices and the buzzer sound a few seconds later. Wow he's so smart, thought Mina as she followed him, still smiling. Opening the door, she was almost flattened as the girls ran inside, flopping onto the sofa and chatting amongst themselves in their pyjamas. Mina was about to close the door when she noiticed another visitor stood sheepishly waiting with a cute smile on her face, Chaeyoung was here. Had she come with the girls?, did she know not to say anything?, Mina panicked slightly, hearing the girls fussing Ray, even Dahyun was making an effort to not run and hide in the nearest room, Mina knew she struggled with her fear. She invited Chaeyoung in and beamed at her as she gave her a friendly hug of welcome.

Even though everybody was wearing their pyjamas already, Mina had forgotten to change, and put down the pan, but she noticed Chaeyoung had no pyjamas with her or on her, so she asked, a little loudly for the benefit of the room, if she would like to borrow some?. Putting the pan down on the kitchen as they passed, the girls all wooed as Chaeyoung followed Mina into the bedroom, Mina knew they were joking and they couldn't possibly know anything but it disturbed her a little all the same. Locking the door behind them so nobody could burstin whilst they were undressing, Mina led Chaeyoung by the hand to the bed, turning to open a box marked 'pyjamas and underwear'. Picking out her favourite two sets and turning back around to offer Chaeyoung her least favoured of the two, she gasped as she saw Chaeyoung had stripped down to her underwear already, holding out the pyjamas and gulping a little at the sight, she mumbled before starting to undress herself.

"Chae..Chaeyoung, stay on the bed...they are already suspicious...save it for later, ok?", her words tripped out of as the other girl advanced on her, dropping the pyjamas onto the bed as Mina's hands betrayed her and dropped hers too. Closing her eyes and secretly cheering Chaeyoung's boldness, she let herself be enraptured by her new lover and melted in her arms.