Suspicions

Special Delivery

Halfway through their conversation, Chaeyoung's phone rang and she answered quickly. Her boss wanted to know where she was and it was with sadness that she rushed to get dressed and say goodbye to her new friends, she was already late for a shift she'd forgotten she'd had and she'd have to make it up to her oh so creepy manager, the very thought made her shudder as she clambered onto her scooter and started the long arduous journey in to work. She liked her job but it made her never want to eat pizza and when she'd had a particularly long shift, she often left the building feeling like she was covered in a thin layer of grease and her perfume must be called 'Odeur Fromage'.

I know, i'll call her on my way to work, maybe we can relax together just the two of us?, although that Momo girl was good fun too. She had to swerve to avoid a car she was accidentally aiming for and decided that even though she was distracted by Mina, a call whilst driving was the worst decision right now, a text would suffice. Thisrty minutes later, or there abouts, she arrived and parked her scooter between the already present identical ones and took off her helmet. With a sigh, she took out her phone and wrote a quick text, 'Hey M, it's C. Any chance of staying over?, I miss you already X', she smiled at the covert use of initials and stowed her phone away in her pocket, walking into the shop and preparing herself for the onslaught of anger from her employer. It was going to be a long shift but as long as she kept her mind on Mina, she could make it through.

Mina knew that once Dahyun and Jeongyeon visited, it was hard to get them to leave. Normally she didn't mind but she kept stealing glances at Momo and in unspoken words conveyed that if their friends weren't here, she'd still be in bed with her. Whilst Dahyun went to the bathroom, Jeongyeon said she'd make coffee and walked to the kitchen, making as little noise as possible in the hopes of catching snippets of her suspicious friend's conversation. Pouring slowly, she scowled in concentration as she heard hushed tones between the girls, no actual words reaching her ears, almost cursing loudly, she had to break focus as she had accidentally poured hot water on her hand. A few moments later and Dahyun came back into the room, smiling that adorable eye-smile she asked if Jeongyeon was making enough for everyone and did she need help, to which Jeonyeon said yes and yes she could help carry the cups.

Stopping their whispered conversation as soon as the others emerged with their coffees, Momo frowned a little at Mina and received a look which told her their conversation would be saved for later. Hearing her phone ping in her pocket, Momo took it out and involuntarily blushed as she read the message from 'C', there was only one person she knew with that initial and the message was clear but maybe it was meant for Mina?. Scrolling through her contacts and completely ignoring her friends in the room, she found Mina's number and forwarded the message to her, along with an explanation. Quickly putting her phone away so as not to arouse suspicion, she saw Jeongyeon's slight scowl as Mina's phone buzzed and she tried with all her might not to look at it.

*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt*

The door buzzer sounded and pulled everyone's attention with it, whilst Momo had been distracted, Dahyun had ordered pizza on her phone without their knowledge and she jumped over the sofa to answer the door, she didn't need money as she'd paid on the site. Opening the door, she smiled and took the pizza, looking back into the roomand calling the others over. Jeongyeon grinned as she took her pizza and walked bak to the sofa, already eating a slice. Momo was next and grabbed hers quickly, opening the box immediately and staring inside as she walked back to sit down, Dahyun did the same after thanking the delivery driver. Mina was last and she slowly walked to the door, hands reaching out for her pizza, she looked up into the deliverer's face and blushed hard, politely bowing as she thanked Chaeyoung for a speedy delivery and slowly closed the door, losing heself in those eyes once more.