Confessions And Lies

Special Delivery

Giggling and chatting were the only sounds to be heard in the entirity of Mina's apartment, the two girls in the bedroom were silence, safe in the knowledge that they were behind a locked door but not naive enough to make a lot of noise to attract attention. Muffled footsteps apporached the door and an ear was pressed against it, in the hopes of capturing incriminating evidence. Realising she had been stood there a fraction of a second too long, Jeongyeon moved back over to the sofa, avoiding eye contact with the others as she rejoined the conversation, a little frustrated that her covert plan hadn't worked.

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon!! party pooper, join in...", Dahyun did her best to include her friend, she had noticed the weird vibe between the rest of the girls but she'd be damned if she was gonna let that ruin the night. Pouring another round of Soju, she downed hers and in the most girly way, whooped with her arms held high above her head. Momo giggled as she did the same and after a nudge from the others, Jeongyeon followed suit as Mina and Chaeyoung re-entered into the festivities. 

After a few more rounds, somebody had placed an empty bottle on it's side and they were involved in a game of spin the bottle before they knew it. Plenty of time passed in which the girls told a lot of 'truths' about themselves and some did silly dares, Momo ending up with a robot head made of a spare cardboard box. It was already pretty late and Jeongyeon had fallen asleep on the sofa, one leg dangling dangerously close to Mina's head. Head resting on Dahyun's shoulder, Chaeyoung sported a fake moustache they'd made from scraps of paper lying around.

The bottle was sent twirling on the spot again and three of the girls dreaded it landing on them a little less since their most suspicious party goer was asleep. There was a strange hushed concentration between them all, as if they could control the bottlew with their minds. Dahyun's infectious grin had faded through sleepiness and as the bottle's top slowed as it passed her, she looked a little disappointed. Landing on Momo, a little cheer came from around the room and they all thought of a question for her, since she had chosen truth over dare. Mina and Chaeyoung stole glances from each other but averted their gaze from Dahyun as she asked her question.

"Ok ok...I got one...if you had to choose a member to date, who would it be and why?", her tone was innocent enough and her smile reassured everyone that it was a joke and entirely hypothetical but the others had both blushed and now Dahyun's eyed narrowed in a way that Jeongyeon would be proud of. Momo's answer would have to be good enough to divert any follow up answers and ease up the silent battle between the two girls she'd slept with, but how should she answer?.