Revelations

Special Delivery

Suddenly standing bolt upright, Dahyun was all too aware that all eyes were on her as she grabbed Momo's phone and showed it a little too close to Mina's face, tears rolled down her cheeks and she wiped them away furiously as she showed the name Momo had saved Mina as to the message sender. Chaeyoung looking perplexed the entire time because she simply didn't know what the helll was happening so she sat silently and tried to work it out.

Throwing the phone at Mina, it struck her in the face and her hands went up quickly to shield it from any further hits but none came as DAhyun stormed away in the general direction of the bathroom, sobbing as she went. Mina sat frozen to the spot but felt a bruise blossoming on her cheek and she winced at Chaeyoung's touch as she had moved closer in the seconds it took Dahyun to leave the room.

Momo sat with eyes wide, not knowing what to do and wondering if she should comfort Mina or follow Dahyun and demand answers for her sudden violent outburst. Deciding that Chaeyoung had Mina taken care of, she got up and walked into the bathroom after Dahyun, closing the door and locking it behind them,

"What was that about?, why did you throw my phone at Mina?, Kim Dahyun, answer me now!", it was hard to keep the anger out of her voice but she instantly regretted using the tone as Dahyun turned to face her with puffy eyes, still sniffing as she cried. Momo decided now was probably not the best time to berate her any further and she put her arms around Dahyun whilst reassuring everything was ok. When Dahyun finally found her voice, it was between sniffles and Momo had to admit it was kind of adoable.

"I..I..saw..her..name..in..your..phone, I..know..you..love..her..not..me..", Dahyun hated how pathetic she must have sounded and instantly stopped crying, wiping her eyes and trying to pull away from Momo to try and save face a little but the arms around her didn't loosen and wouldn't let her go that easily. Before she knew anything, Momo's face was a lot closer and their bodies were pressed softly together, she could smell that beautiful and perfect fragrance as before she felt the soft lips on hers and let herself be lost in the love she thought had left her all alone.