The First Morning

Special Delivery

"Good morning baby..and good morning to you too baby..", rolling to either side, Momo grinned as she planted a kiss on the cheek of both of the girls by her side. They were sleeping so she kissed very softly and talked in a whisper. Mina fidgeted and brought her arm across Momo's chest, leaving her hand resting on her neck, as if they were in sync, Chaeyoung also fidgeted but instead of an arm, her leg crossed over Momo's legs and the both of them fell back to sleep as they were before. Momo smiled to herself before she found her own eyelids drooping and becoming heavy.

"That's weird, why isn's she picking up?, I guess i'll have to go round myself and see what's keeping her." Jeongyeon got into her car and drove to Mina's apartment, her CB radio crackling with interference and the odd request for backup from a colleague but she ignored it as she pulled down the sun visor to block the rays from her eyes. Pulling up slowly into a parking space, she left her patrol car and put on her hat, finding the address as she had done countless times before, she knocked once and the door swung open, suspicious.

Stepping in cautiously, she unclipped her holster and took the safety off of her sidearm and held it out ready for anything, what she didn't expect was the eerie quiet of the room. Her footsteps echoed a little even though she was doing her best to keep as silent as she could. Looking around, nothing was out of place but it was odd that the door was open and nobody seemed to be in, she moved closer to the closed bedroom door and stood with her back to the wall beside the door. Turning the doorknob, she quietly counted down from three before pushing the door as hard as she could until it sprang back and she heard and felt it hit the wall, slowly closing a little but stopping not even half way closed, she whipped round the frame and was a little shocked at what she saw.

"What the hell is going on here?", the question wasn't to herself, it was directed to the three girls in bed as the room span away into the abyss where all dreams go when we wake up and Momo opened her eyes again, ready for the second day of her own personal heaven.