An Inconvenience

Special Delivery

Why are phones so loud when they vibrate next to you?, surely they should know how close they are to you and be a little quieter. Momo frowned as she looked at her phone screen, sliding the phone open and reading the message, she covered quickly to stifle a gasp as she didn't want to wake Dahyun up. Giving her a quick squeeze, she pecked her cheek before strategically and expertly clambering over her and rolling her gently further onto the sofa.

Texting back quickly, she got changed and grabbed her keys before scribbling a note to the girls and leaving. She hated leaving them but he'd texted out of the blue and he never texts her unless it's urgent so she had no choice. Deciding to grab a taxi, she was grateful for the long drive to the cafe and she got there so early that she was able to enjoy a cold refreshing drink all by herself before he arrived.

She was at the counter as he walked in and was shocked to see his wide smile and wave as he stood waiting in the doorway. Momo sighed and realised that there was no urgency and she might as well have stayed at home with her baby. Closing her eyes and imaging still being snuggled on the sofa, she smiled and didn't notice him walking over until the sunlight was blocked by his shadow and she frowned when she opened her eyes a few seconds later.

"Yah!, Pabo!, why did you make it sound urgent?, I'm busy you know?", she mock punched him in the shoulder and he chuckled, thinking how cute she was and that he missed her playfulness. That was obviously the wrong reaction because she immediately stormed out of the cafe with her new drink whilst muttering about how much of an idiot he really was. Following her out, he made to grab her arm but his small hands grasped at thin air, she was a fast walker, he had forgotten that about her.

Stepping back and pulling his phone out of his pocket, he called her and smiled as she picked up. His happiness was short lived however as she immediately hung up again and somehow her speed picked up so that she must have set a world record for speed walking or something. Sighing in defeat, he stopped completely and walked back to the cafe after watching her disappear around the corner. She really has moved on huh?, I hope the guy knows how lucky he is because this guy wishes she still loved him like he still loves her.

Gosh he's so annoying, why can't he just take the hint and leave her alone?. Momo's phone pinged and heart leapt before she knew who it was, she thought maybe Dahyun had found the note and was sending her a text about missing her but when she saw the name, she cursed so loud that she earned herself several disapproving looks from a group of old women occupying a nearby bust stop. She read the text and immediately sent a one worded reply before blocking his number.

PABO!!!