Rest And Relaxation

Special Delivery

Chaeyoung didn't think she had ever seen Mina sleep this peacefully, although she supposed that all the emotion from the day before had left her exhausted. They should have known she'd sleep this much when they had to carry her into her apartment, all eight of them, before they bid goodnight to Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Sana, Nayeon and Tzuyu. Dahyun and Momo had quickly changed into pyjamas and as soon as the hot cocoa was made, settled in on the sofa to watch a movie together. Chaeyoung said goodnight and climbed into bed moments later with Mina who was very deeply asleep.

Soft snoring was coming from her lap and Momo giggled as she watched the credits rolling and felt Dahyun snoring into her. It was cute and she leant forward carefully to peck her forehead as she tried to figure out a way to turn the movie off and pick Dahyun up without touching her still healing ribs. The first part was easy because the control was within arms reach and she pressed the button to turn the tv off silently. Moving her arms underneath Dahyun proved a little difficult, but she had the patience to do it carefully and so she gently picked her girlfriend up and carried her to the bedroom, depositing her slowly onto the bed and pulling the duvet over the both of them as she climbed in to be the big spoon once again.

Mina woke up a few hours later as the sun penetrated the small gap in the curtains and she rolled over to cuddle into Chaeyoung who opened her eyes slowly. "Hey sleepyhead, how are you feeling? thought you'd sleep forever. Shall we stay in bed all day and cuddle babe?". Chaeyoung didn't wait for an answer to any of her questions, shemerely smiled to see her beautiful girl awake and happy again. Mina pulled her closer and kissed her passionately before clmbing on top of Chaeyoung and making it a very happy morning for the both of them.

A light knock at their door re-awoke them and Mina got out of bed, putting one Chaeyoung's shirt as she went to see who had knocked. Momo smiled to see her and briefly hugged her before telling the room as a whole that food was here, she had ordered chicken and they better get out here quick before Dahyun devoured it all. Mina thanked her before closing the door again and was instantly pressed up against it as her lips felt the assault of Chaeyoung and she wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck as she melted a little.

"You look so y in my shirt, I couldn't help myself. I don't think I need chicken, but I do have an apetite for penguin.", Mina giggled as she pushed playfully against Chaeyoung, and yelped as she was gently thrown back onto the bed. Dahyun didn't mind their abscence as she stole Momo's last piece of chicken and was cuddled lovingly herself on the sofa as she felt her bloated stomach deflate slowly. They had all needed a day to unwind and they were all glad to have each other, now and forever.