Embarrassment

Special Delivery

Still looking around the room as she sipped her coffee and Mina talked about how fun it was living with Momo and Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon made sure to notices any small differences in the room, but there weren't any to see and she scowled a little in frustration. If only she had super x-ray vision and could see through to the extra bedroom to get an idea of the real setup of the sleeping arrangements but she would have to make do with this for now.

"So I was thinking about a party to officially welcome the girls into the apartment, would you help me with organising it Jeongie?", Mina looked at her hopefully, missing any ill thoughts that flashed across Jeongyeon's expression. She put her own newly empty cup down on the table and smiled at her friend who agreed to help but couldn't stop her eyes flicking to that closed door that was bugging her.

The door opened and out came a fully dressed Momo, Jeongyeon glimpsed a bed which must have been Chaeyoung's since the duvet was bulging with her underneath it. Walking over to the kitchen and grabbing herself a coffee, Momo reached into her pocket and read her message which had just pinged. Dahyun wanted to meet up and discuss something important so Momo said she would meet her for lunch and that she looked forward to seeing her. Satisfied with her answer, she put her phone back and walked over to join the two already talking in the living room and was happy to be swept up in party talk.

Chaeyoung laid there, warm in her cocoon and not wanting to budge even a single inch but she knew that it would be rude to stay in her room while they had a guest. Throwing her duvet off and jumping out of bed, she walked over to the drawers with her clothes neatly arranged in it and picked out the perfect slightly relaxed outfit for the day. Knowing it was only Jeongyeon and not a family member in the next room was nice because she had no cause to dress up and make an effort.

"What's this about a party?, am I invited?", she burst into the room like a firework, making Ray jump onto the sofa in shock but they all laughed as they saw her outfit and she didn't know why so her brow wrinkled as she looked herself over. Oh no!, how had she managed to put her skirt on backwards?, nevermind, it was an easy fix, she just had to turn it around. As she tugged on it, she grimaced, realising that it wasn't going to cooperate, she shimmied it down, turning away from the girls out of habit.

Bending forwards to retrieve her skirt, which was now mrecifully the correct way around, she felt the silence fill the room and as she turned to face them all again, her face reddened as she saw them individually watch her become covered. Jeongyeon's face was shocked, open and her hands flying up to cover her face, Mina was laughing hard, her eyes closed but Momo was the one who had truly made Chaeyoung blush, her eyes were glued to her lover's lower half and she winked whilst her lips. Chaeyoung gulped as unsavoury thoughts flashed before her eyes and she shuffled out of the room, diving on her bed and dying, face down, from sheer embarrassment. She didn't notice the door close a few moments later with a familiar..

Click.