The Question

Special Delivery

"So you're ok?, they're letting you out today?", Mina's voice was hopeful and she could barely disguise her utter joy at her lover being sent home from hospital but at the back of her mind, the worry set in and she couldn't shake the feeling that these hospital visits would be a constant in their lives. She smiled in the hopes that her thoughts wouldn't show but the soft squeeze on her hand told her that Momo wasn't easily fooled.

"Yeah, i'm all yours, my mother went home already and the girls are all busy so it's just you and me Minari. Let's go!", she swung her legs off the edge of the bed and although she felt a little disorientated, she stood up fine with Mina's support. Knowing she was going to be a burden on Mina didn't matter as long as their love didn't suffer because of it. She grinned at the feel of Mina's arm around her waist as she grabbed her bag and they walked towards the door and out through the hospital.

Flagging a taxi down quickly Mina helped Momo into her seat and slid in beside her. Not caring if the driver saw, she held Momo's hand and leaned over to peck her cheek, Momo blushed but held Mina's hand tight as her phone buzzed, she was awkwardly staring out the window as she heard Chaeyoung's voice ask after her and Mina replied that she was and they were on their way home. Momo thought it was a little odd since her apartment was in the other direction but she didn't question it as Mina hung up. A little while later and they arrived at Mina's, pulling up alongside a familiar looking scooter and a happy looking Chaeyoung still wearing her helmet.

"Momorin! you're home!!, I missed you so much!...oh hi Mina", she almost knocked Momo back into the taxi with her hug but Momo was grateful for the love, Mina finsihed paying and joined them, rummaging for her keys in her handbag. She opened the door and they all went inside, Momo making a beeline for the bathroom and making the other two girls laugh as she waddled away.

Mina sat down on the sofa and motioned for Chaeyoung to join her, she obliged and looked at Mina a little concerned, she looked a little serious and nervous at the same time, what was going on?. After a moment, Momo rejoined them and sat down on the floor, looking thoroughly relieved, she smiled but started to look a little serious when she saw the other's faces. Mina finally spoke up and left them a little stunned by her question.

"So I wanted to ask you both something...will you move in with me?".