Caught

Special Delivery

The door handle rattled as an unknown employee tried to get into the locker room but gave up after a few minutes of enthusiastic effort and they could be heard muttering about faulty doors and the lack of a competent maintenence worker to fix it. For a second, Dahyun had stopped, chest heaving as her shallow breathing mixed with the thrill of almost being discovered in such a compromising position. Grinning as soon as she saw the same look on Momo's face, she pulled herself up onto her elbows, the padding on the bench dimpling under her weight as her lips met Momo's in a moment of passion and she once again sank onto her back as the warm leather welcomed her and the added weight of Momo.

"Well that was an interesting lunch, are you sure we weren't overheard?, I don't want to be fired on my first day Mina.", Chaeyoung's brow furrowed as she did the last button of her blouse up and tucked the bottom into her skirt, her eyes searched for the tie that had led her into the room in the first place. She couldn't see it anywhere but had the breath knocked out of her slightly as her back softly pressed against the door and Mina's now fully dressed body was tight against hers, the tie held teasingly in front of her as Mina grinned and nibbled on Chaeyoung's lip teasingly, before muttering into her right ear. "I found your tie...and it's Miss Myoui to you, Miss Son. I'm in charge here and I want you to remember that from now on.", although her words were severe, her tone was so seductive that Chaeyoung felt a familiar tingling between her thighs and had to press a hand to the cold door to steady herself before there was a knock on it and both of them were flung onto the floor and lay one on top of the other as one of Momo's receptionist colleagues stood aghast at the view, hand over as a line of executives tried to peek around to see why they couldn't enter the now open room.

A click was heard louder than usual and Momo had seconds to grab Dahyun and pull her through a door leading out into another corridor before she had realised her mistake. Both haphazardly dressed in a mix of each other's clothes as well as elements of their own, they looked around as a group of people stared at them in disbelief before turning to look at the pair of entangled bodies on the office floor they had been staring into before Momo and Dahyun had interrupted. Nobody spoke and both sets of girls took a second to look at the others beofre all four faces turned crimson and scrambled to regain their dignity. A collective thought passed through all of their minds as they stood awaiting their fates in the CEO's office within the hour, now all fully dressed in their own clothes with heads bowed as he stepped around them and sighed, sitting down behind his desk with his brow creased in exasperation.