The First Night

Special Delivery

Out of breath and struggling to get off the bed, Momo grabbed Dahyun's hand and pulled her into a hug, it was like a ripple of electricity had run up her spine a s she forgot all malicious thought towards Chaeyoung and the fact she had stolen her Momo. A serene smile spread across her face as she closed her eyes and hugged back, Chaeyoung had left the room to get more stuff but it didn't matter because right here was exactly where Dahyun wanted to be and she didn't care what happened to the world around her.

A gentle downpour had set in and it hit the windows inconsistantly but just enough to remind you it was there, Mina looked out of the living room window and sighed, she was so relaxed with her warm cup of coffee cradled in her hands as Chaeyoung appeared behind her and held her too. She almost relaxed into it before remembering Dahyun was still here and stepping a little forward, her voice calm but authoritative.

"You know we can't be like this when guests are here, even though it's exactly what I need right now, we have to be careful remember", Chaeyoung pouted and after checking nobody was around, she quickly stole a peck from Mina's lips, giggling as she stepped away, leaving Mina with rosy cheeks as she sipped her coffee and turned towards the window again. The rain hit the concrete outside making momentary miniature crowns of water which pooled out and disappeared as quickly as they had formed and Mina smiled to think of a water dwelling king or queen who for a few seconds would be regal thanks to the rain.

Dahyun appeared after a few minutes in which Chaeyoung had started to run a bath for herself, the former telling Mina she would going now and thanking her for letting her stay for the day. A hug and an exchange of goodbyes later and everything was settled for their first night in together. Mina almost sprinted to the bedroom with excitement and rifled through her clothes until she found and put on her penguin onesie, running back into the living room and diving on the sofa, leaving a perplexed Momo alone in the bedroom after Hurricane Mina had whirled through. She pulled on a clean white t-shirt and short shorts with long socks and walked slowly into the living room, theatrically sitting on Mina's stomach and chuckling to herself before Mina attacked her with tickles.

"Room for one more?", Chaeyoung stood in the bedroom doorway, fresh out of the shower but dry, both girl sstared at her and stopped what they were doing before Mina threw a pillow at her and they laughed.

"Hey, put your jammies on and get in here....and bring a blanket too!", her words were muffled a little by distance as Chaeyoung left the room and entered the bedroom fully, finding clean underwear and a long nightdress, she smiled and took a moment to herself to remember that this was the first night of her dreams and she loved it.