First Contact

Special Delivery

Mina carried the tray very slowly into the bedroom and tried her best not to trip over an oddly excited Ray who was in the habit of encircling her feet. Shooing him back to the living room, she flicked her eyes from the tray to Chaeyoung who was sleeping soundly on her side. Gently Mina put the tray down on the bedside table next to her and pecked her cheek as she left the room and set out for her morning with her family at her brother's awards ceremony. Stepping outside, she was about to lock the door when a hand covered with a decidedly dirty rag in it and she felt herself lose consciousness.

Dragging her back into the apartment, he looked around before locking the door, making sure nobody had seen him and adjusting his mask. Mina's phone rang and he quickly located it in her coat pocket, turning it off, he placed it on the counter before pulling out a roll off duct tape and securing her hands and feet together after sitting her on the sofa. Using anohter piece of the tape to cover in case of her waking up and trying to alert someone.

Chaeyoung woke up slowly, opening her eyes and seeing the breakfast tray next to her, an apology note from Mina to say where she was and that she missed her already was propped against her juice. Reading the note and smiling, she got up and made her way to the bathroom sleepily, rubbing her eyes, she didn't see him behind her as he grabbed her too and sat her on the sofa next to Mina.

Chaeyoung was swiftly gagged and bound in the same way but she had put up a fight and he would have a bruise on his shin by the morning to show for it. Tears rolled down Chaeyoung's cheeks as she looked at her unconscious girlfriend and hoped she was only asleep and nothing worse. She took the opportunity, whilst he was checking the rest of the apartment for more girls who might spring out of the woodwork, to lean against Mina and listen for her strong heartbeat, she sighed relieved when she heard it and pressed her taped lips to Mina's cheek.

"AH! WHO?WHY?YAH!!LET GO OF ME!!!JERK!", Mina jolted awake at Dahyun's shouting and she looked frantically at Chaeyoung who was trying to comfort her with just a look. Their eyes flicked to Dahyun and Momo's bedroom door as she was flung to the floor by the intruder who promptly sat on her and tried to secure her ankles while she kicked out and moved as much as possible. He managed it only when he had punched her on the right side of her face and knocked her out, laying motionless as he taped her wrists and ankles like the other two, Dahyun was turned over onto her back so he could tape .

Silent tears rolled down the other girl's cheeks as they saw Dahyun's face bruising on one side and they wished they had someone to check on them like a parent but it was no use, they were alone and at his mercy as he helped himself to the contents of the refrigerator and made himself at home.