Watched

Special Delivery

Mina rolled onto her side and panicked a little as she felt the empty bed next toher, the space Chaeyoung had left was still warm and she smiled as she read the sticky note on the other pillow, 'Had to go to work early, don't worry, I ordered your favourite coffee from that place you like, hopefully it will be there when you wake up. All my love, Chae.' It was hard not to love Chaeyoung, she wasn't the loudest person or the most adventurous, but Mina was finding out that she was one of the most romantic women in the entire world, or at least in her world.

Knock knock

Mina stretched as she heard the door open and Momo smiled as she tiptoed in, crawling into the gap between Mina and the wall, she grinned as she kissed Mina's cheek and pretended to fall asleep, pulling the covers over them both. Mina smiled and snuggled fully under the duvet with Momo, they silently giggled and wished each other a good morning as they stole small contact from each other's lips. It was a lovely few moments until the door opened again and they both lay there silent and still, pretending to be asleep.

"Yah!, if you two are snuggling, I want to join!. Mina, don't steal my Momorin from me again, ok?, we had snuggles booked for this morning and you ruined it...you....", the girls giggled under the duvet as they imagined Dahyun's face, like a sulky toddler who wasn't allowed snacks before dinner. Giggles turned to squeals as she jumped on top of them, somehow wriggling her way under the duvet and between them. They looked at her and she pecked each of their cheeks before hugging Momo and sticking her tongue out at Mina.

Jeongyeon was out putting the rubbish in the recycling and whistling away to herself when something caught her eye in the next garden, it was a man, a very small man, she was sure she recognised him but she didn't know where from. Remembering her own words to the girls, she frowned a little and in an attempt at bravery, snuck closer to him, he was watching the apartment and she had the horrible feeling that he might be the ert who sent the DVD.

Grabbing a plastic bottle from nearby, she managed to manouvre herself behind him and was just about to hit him over the head when he spoke and she dropped the bottle, hearing it clatter on the ground as it rolled away from them.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Miss Yoo, assault of a police officer is a crime, i'd have to arrest you and take you in, then how would I keep you all safe?", ew!, it was the creepy cop from the day she went to report the DVD incident. Was he really just keeping an eye out for their safety or was there something more to it?. She didn't know but one thing was for sure, he was creepy and she wanted to be as far away from him as possible.