Forgotten

Special Delivery

Her fingers unfurling slowly as she considered knocking on the bedroom door, she could feel Jeongyeon's eyes like a laser penetrating her back whilst she was torn between the dicision to interrupt whatever was going on or not.She heard a sigh behind her and turned slowly only to jump out of her skin as Jeongyeon was literally right behind her now. Barging past her and knocking loudly on the door, she shouted so loud Mina was temporarily deafened.

"YAH! Don't you know it's rude to leave Mina alone with a guest, come out right now!", she grinned at Mina in a kind of psycho way which unnerved her so she looked away and walked to the sofa, sitting down in defeat. Jeongyeon was standing with her hands in fists resting against her hips, Mina giggled at the thought of what she must have been like as a bratty child and was rewarded with a scowl as the latter came to drop onto the sofa too, resuming eye contact with the bedroom door.

"You know, I think i'll get going, thank you for the coffee, see you later Mina.", Jeongyeon got up abruptly, strode over to the bedroom and yelled a goodbye and that they were both very rude before storming out and accidentally letting the front door slam behind her, Mina received a 'Sorry for slamming the door' text a few seconds later as the bedroom door opened and Chaeyoung's head popped out, she was wrapped in a sheet and Mina could see her favourite end of Momo's body on the bare bed.

"Is she gone?, she scares me sometimes you know", Mina frowned and got up, walking over to Chaeyoung she pulled her closer by the sheet and kissed her passionately, much to the jealousy of Momo who muttered something about it being unfair and was puting as they broke apart and walked hand in hand to Mina's room. They had to stop abruptly as the sheet snagged, it was Momo who's foot had stopped them leaving before grabbing Chaeyoung's other hand and in mock sulking tones said that now they could all go.

Dropping the sheet, Chaeyoung and Momo followed Mina into her bedroom and with the precision and swiftness a pair of upmarket department store assistants, proceeded to undress her, thier light fingers working quickly but gently to reveal every part of her soft smooth skin before they now led her to bed by hand. Laying down and pulling the duvet over themselves, they reminded each other of the benefits of house sharing and didn't take any notice of the vibration of Momo's phone as Dahyun tried to contact her, silent tears falling down her cheek as she stood on the bridge looking out at the inky black river below.