The Morning Post

Special Delivery

It was almost too easy to slide the envolope through the letterbox silently and sneak away without a single person noticing, he took the time to appreciate his ninja-like skills as he got into his car and drove home. In the morning, one of the girls would see the letter and unwittingly open it, he had no doubt that the shock would drive them to make a repeat visit to the police station and so he made sure he got a good night's sleep until he was needed again.

"Ummm...guys?, there's a letter with no name on it here, should I open it or should we take it straight to the police?, i'm scared it's that creep from last time with the VHS.", Momo's hands were shaking as she placed the envelope onto the kitchen counter and they all gathered around it, wondering what the best choice was. Obviously the smart choice would be to go to the police since there was no name on the envelope and it had appeared even before the regular post was deliveredb but their curiosity was peaked and they puzzled over what to do for quite a while.

Jeongyeon walked in as if she hadn't heard the commotion, a toothbrush dangling from as she walked over and picked up the letter, looking it over as if she were a detective trained to spot clues without opening it. She frowned in concentration before tossing it back down on the counter and walking back to the bathroom brushing her teeth and dismissively deciding for them.

"Just take it to the cops if you're worried, that greasy little goblin Officer Park can look it over and suffer any kind of skin disease that the contents might unleash on him. I wouldn't feel sorry for him.", she laughed as she spat into the sink and arrived back in the room ready to leave. "whatever you decide, let me know, I have to meet my family for a wedding rehearsal, my sister and her husband are renewing their vows this weekend and I apparently have to go, yawn!", she was so authoritative in these moments that the girls almost automatically took her advise every time they were confused what to do.

Dahyun squeezed Momo hard and kissed her cheek gently, purely coincidentally mirroring Chaeyoung's actions towards Mina as they all giggled upon seeing each other do it. Picking up the envelope for what they hoped would be the last time, Mina grabbed her coat and she and Chaeyoung made their way to the police station for any help Officer Park could give them or at least to palm it off on the forensics guys. Either way, they smiled at each other as they interlocked fingers and stepped into the warm summer's day.