Letting Go And Letting Love In

Special Delivery

"What took you so long?, I missed you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!", laughing loudly as she pulled her key out of the doorand was almost knocked over by Dahyun's hug which succeeded in squeezing the life out of her. Hugging her back, she smiled and covered her face in kisses, making her giggle instead. Dahyun was a cutie and she wished she hadn't left her this morning.

"I'm sorry cutie pie, i'm here now..let's go and snuggle in bed ok?...but first I need a shower, wanna come?", she grinned mischievously as she patted Dahyun's bum and took her hand, leading her towards the bathroom without waiting for an answer. Dahyun followed almost at a jog and pulled the door shut behind them, she was undressed almost as soon as she let go of Momo's hand and the latter was clearly astounded at the speed because she stood with open still fully dressed herself as Dahyun reached to turn on the water.

Hurrying to take her clothes off, Momo watched as Dahyun got in the shower and closed her eyes, letting the water fall onto her face and start it's journey down her body. Getting in, she nearly slipped but gathered her balance in the nick of time and pulled an unsuspecting Dahyun into her arms once again, her wet body pressed against Momo's previously dry one.

Hands moved slowly over both bodies as they locked lips, the warm water falling down their backs as it was denied access to other places previously left open. Breaking the kiss so they could catch their breath, they smiled at each other as their hands rested on the small of each other's backs, looking into each other's eyes and hearing their own heartbeat in their ears, both girls stayed stood perfectly still just losing themselves in the momoent until Dahyun stepped closer and put her lips next to Momo's left ear, the small hairs on her neck tingling at the sensation as she whispered.

"I love you so much Miss Hirai, promise you won't ever let me go".

Momo smiled even wider than she thought possible and moved her hands to cup Dahyun's cheeks, gently moving her head back in front of hers again, she moved her face closer and whispered back.

"I promise you, Miss Kim, I will never let you go....and I love you with all my heart", it was a truth that needed to be said out loud to reassure Dahyun and it felt good to hear herself say it too. The two girls stayed in the shower until their skin turned pruney and they seemed to age 50 years, but it didn't matter as long as they spent those years together in this moment.