(Un)expected Visitor

Special Delivery

*Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt*

Someone's phone was ringing but none of the girls had the energy nor the want to find out who's or even to answer said phone so they let it ring as the  enjoyed their moment together in bed. They all knew they'd need to get up eventually but the longer they could stretch it out, the better. Mina was the first to lean over and kiss Momo's lips slowly, then she elegantly and carefully climbed over her to greet Chaeyoung in the same fashion, both girls grinning from ear to ear afterwards.

Ray trotted in the room and leapt onto the bed, clearly vying for the attention and love to be his too, Chaeyoung fussed him and giggled as he lay sprawled on his back theatrically. The phone buzzed again and after figuring out whose phone it was, Momo sat bolt upright, her eyes wide in shock as she looked from her phone to Mina, from Mina to Chaeyoung and from Chaeyoung to the door.

Launching herself out of bed and through the bedroom door, she shouted to the other two that Jeongyeon was on her way and they heard her propel herself onto her new bed, the mattress groaning a little since it wasn't used to the contact. The girls left in the main bedroom looked at each other as they finally understood Momo's shock and they both sprang out of the bed, Chaeyoung almost copying Momo's route in detail as she dived beneath her duvet. Both of them utter cowards, thought Mina as she calmly got dressed and walked to the kitchen, making herself a coffee and taking her first sip just as the doorbell rang.

She put her cup down and walked over to the door, all the while practising her best 'I didn't know you were coming but welcome' face. Opening the door only when she had found the right expression and thought thoroughly about the correct tone of voice, she beamed at Jeongyeon who was surprised by how upbeat Mina was so early in the morning since she was usually a late sleeper.

"Morning Jeongyeonie, come in. Do you want some coffee?. Momo and Chaeyoung are still asleep but i'm sure they'll be with us soon." Jeongyeon was a little freaked out by the obvious 'i've been up to no good so i'm pretending i'm super jazzed to see you rather than inconvenienced' one woman charade Mina was putting on but she accepted the coffee offer and walked in, looking around for clues to any misgivings, she shook her head to snap herself out of it and remind herself that this was not the apartment she had seen in her dream but her friend's apartment where she could relax and be herself.

Or could she?.