..And Dreams

Special Delivery

"Wake up Tofu!, stop kissing the air", the giggles filling the room made her blush as she opened her eyes, had she really fallen asleep?, how much had been a dream and how much real?. She was frustrated with herself as her half-open eyes scanned the room adn landed on the grinning faces of her friends, not only the ones who had been there before but now Jeongyeon too, how embarrassing!.

"How long was I asleep?, what do you mean stop kissing the air?", her brow crinkled in confusion as she asked a question she kind of knew the answer too. The girls told her how she had talked a little in her sleep and ended up making out with nobody but fresh air. She smiled disconcertedly and got up to go to the bathroom, bowing apologetically and asking for them to excuse her whilst she freshened up.

Closing her eyes as she got into the bathroom and shut the door behind her, resting her back against it, it took everything in her power not to repeatedly bash her head against it in annoyance. How much had she said exactly?, had she told of her love for Momo or was it just jibberish they wouldn't understand?. Opening her eyes, she walked over to the sink and ran the cold water tap, splashing her face a few times and reaching blindly for the towel, a hand reached it first and passed it to her.

Shocked for a moment with water dripping froom her face, she opened her eyes as she wiped her face dry and felt arms around her waist, kisses on her neck coming teasingly slowly as she swallowed hard, what was Momo doing?, what if someone came in?. She had to stop this but every inch of her wanted to let it continued so she closed her eyes and let herself be enraptured by every touch up and down her body. A knock came at the door and snapped her out of it, opening her eyes again she was confused, looking in the mirror she saw only her own reflection where a few moments ago, Momo had clearly been stood.

"Dahyun, are you ok?, we're getting cake, what kind do you want?", for a second she hesitated at the sound of Momo's voice so far away but answered that she'd be out in a moment and took one last glance in the mirror before turning away and walking out of the room. Today was going to be an interesting day indeed.