A Plan

Special Delivery

Dahyun wished that Momo was here as she tried to keep herself from passing out on the floor. The other two girls were watching her and looked terrified, they didn't know how long it would be until anyone came and how indeed they would even get into contact with them in the first place. They wanted to help their friend but were scared that if they moved even an inch, they would be hit like her, or worse if he couldn't control his temper and so they sat and watched her drift in and out of conciousness.

It was getting late and the girls knew each other's thoughts would be on a soon returning Momo, there was a little hope in the idea but at the same time, they had no way of warning her and so she would soon walk in to the same fate as them. The thought of her unwittingly being another victim made them determined to search for a phone, Mina's eyes found her own device laying obsolete on the kitchen counter and she inwardly cursed at it.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina quizzically and Mina tried her best to signal with her eyes what she was looking at, Chaeyoung nodding in acknowledgement as she moved her eyes to signal that her own mobile phone was in her back pocket. Catching on to Chaeyoung's train of thought, they moved closer as they flicked their eyes from each other to their captor to make sure he was busy, no need to worry as he was engorging himself on the rice left over from the previous night.

After a few minutes of careful manoeuvring, Mina had managed to obtain Chaeyoungs phone from her pocket, the only problem was how to use it, her hands were stuck behind her back so she wouldn't be able to see what she was doing. Thinking carefully and still keeping an eye on the greedy man in the kitchen, she turned her back on Chaeyoung and pressed the keys she hoped were the numbers 1-1-2,Chaeyoung watched and nodded confirmation when Mina met her eyes.

Hiding the phone slightly under her right buttock, Mina heard the faint sound of the police desk sergeant asking if they were ok and if they needed police. Hoping that it was muffled enough that he couldn't hear, her heart dropped as he stood up and looked over at them, surely they were doomed now. It seemed like they would be if he hadn't simply been walking to the bathroom, the door shutting behind him with a snap.

Mina saw the opportunity and she gestured for Chaeyoung to lean close to her hands as they ripped the tape from slowly. The pain was excruciating but Chaeyoung focused and whispered into the phone the details the police would need to know to send someone out. The police confirmed they were on their way as they were given a description of the suspect and they recommended the girls acted natural so as not to cause suspicion.

Hiding the phone once again under her bottom, Mina turned it off and helped Chaeyoung re-attach the tape over just in time for him to come back from his business with his pants around his ankles still, The two girls grimaced at the sight as he lumbered towards them and screamed behind their tape as Dahyun, who had remained still all this time, moved in front of him and tripped him, his head colliding with the coffee table and a small pool of blood creeping out of the wound.

Fresh tears fell from each of them as they heard a key in the door and seconds later Momo walked in, looking around, she ran straight over to each of them and removed their restraints and the tape which had silenced them until now. Seconds later, they saw flashing lights and heard the police announce themselves as they entered the room with tasers at the ready. All the girls could do at the present was comfort one anohter as they entered their own version of a police drama and sighed with relief that they were safe again.