An Invitation

Special Delivery

Mina gasped at Chaeyoung's closeness, she could smell her sweet perfume and it was intoxicating her as she slowly turned and closed her eyes, barely managing a whisper as their faces inched closer.

"...but..we can't...my friend is here...somewhere..", all too aware that her arguement was failing, she let Chaeyoung take charge and as lips finally met in a slow passionate kiss, she was ushered expertly between the stacks of boxes leading from the kitchen to her bedroom and heard a faint thud as the door was closed behind them, slowly collapsing on the bed without taking much notice. Momo stood frozen in the corner of the room, wide-eyed but unable to look away from the girl she'd lost and the one she had lost her to, she thought about catching their attention by clearing or something but thought against it as she slowly edged her way towards the door as quietly as she could, she had almost made it when her foot caught a box and sent it's contents skittering across the floor just as her hands had found the doorknob.

Opening her eyes as she felt air hit her lips again, Mina looked at Momo at the door, suddenly her heart beating guiltily as she realised how her past lover must feel right at this moment. Laying still on the bed, she looked at Chaeyoung and wondered what to do next, hating herself for what had just happened but feeling torn between the two girls in her room. As if it was nothing at all, Chaeyoung pecked her lips and stood up, walking over to Momo, Mina had the fleeting feeling that she was going to slap her or otherwise yell at her for simply being in the room, but Chaeyoung moved so that she could whisper something in Momo's ear that Mina couldn't make out.

Closing her eyes in disbelief, she waited for a while for her head to stop swimming until she felt lips on hers again and relaxed, opening her eyes slowly, she almost pulled away when she saw the person who's face was so close to hers was not Chaeyoung's but Momo's, what was happening?, was this a dream?, if it was, should she be feeling guilty about wanting this to happen whilst Chaeyoung walked over to the bed?.

The kissing stopped and Mina wished it hadn't but she felt a tingling in her body as she watched those same lips that had seconds before been touching hers, start to play with Chaeyoung's lips and suddenly Mina knew the gist of what had been whispered and she gulped as she watched the other girls slowly undressing each other before closing the gap and helping Mina outof her own clothes. It was a night of first times for Mina and she was happy to be exactly where she was.