Familial Responsibilities

Special Delivery

This is sooooo boring, why do I even have to be here?. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes as her sister and her husband grinned lovingly at each other and renewed their vows. A hand moved along her inner thigh slowly and she glanced at the person next to her to see Nayeon staring dead ahead but teasing Jeongyeon at the same time. Putting her hand on top of Nayeon's to stop her before she couldn't be responsible for her actions, Jeongyeon looked ahead and bit her lip a little in want of more from her girlfriend.

After a while, she stood up and excused herself, claiming she needed to go the bathroom to freshen up, making her way silently to the large room which was lined with sinks and mirrors on one wall and a few cublies opposite. The door opened as she stood looking at herself in the mirror and she turned, resting her hands on the sink behind her as Nayeon stepped closer. "I was so bored in there, what took you so long to make your excuses?, come with me.", Nayeon's tone was authoritative with a little bit of in it as she grabbed Jeongyeon by the tie and led her into a cubicle, locking the door behind her to do something that was very frowned upon in a place so holy.

Momo adjusted her blouse and felt arms around her as Dahyun came from the bathroom and attacked her neck with kisses. Chuckling softly, she looked at herself in the mirror as she felt tiny pecks on her nck before turning to face the cute girl who smiled at her innocently. "Kim Dahyun, it's a good job you're cute because i'm already late for work and i'd be mad with anyone else but you're so darn cute. Do you know where my pink are?, You had them last and I need them, they're my lucky pair.", Dahyun giggled as she took of the underwear in question and held it in front of Momo's eyes before kissing her lips cheekily and offering to put them on for her.

"Do you have to go?, I mean really would your mother be angry at you for being a little late to meet her?.", Chaeyoung sat on the counter in the kitchen and watched Ray eating with a potu on her lips as Mina busied herself in the bathroom, the door wide open so they could talk. Kicking her legs out like a child, Chaeyoung mumbled to Ray about how unfair it was and couldn't he do something to help?, but he carried on munching noisily on his breakfast and pretending not to hear her. Mina came into the kitchen and Chaeyoung pretended to be too sulky to look at her as she grabbed her off of the counter and pulled their bodies together, kissing Chaeyoung passionately and taking her completely by surprise.

Breaking off the kiss after a few minutes, Mina stood with barely any space between them and smiled, whispering as she stared into Caheyoung's eyes. "Now now my little penguin, don't be sulky, I won't be long, and besides...", she grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and moved it under her skirt to feel the bare flesh beneath, Chaeyoung blushed a little and Mina grinned, "...this will be waiting for you when I get back baby, be patient. I love you."